Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

There are so many leaked emails by Wikileaks that the media is in overload. So they (left, right, indifferent) are choosing the more juicy ones or pointing out the mundane nature of such.

For those interested in doing a bit of their own sleuthing on the matter, this is a pretty good search app a poster at another site found.

https://keyfindings.firebaseapp.com/

Had some issues with this on a tablet and MS Explorer seems to not be the best browser. Firefox seems to work best.

Nice table of contents or indexing provided.

Upvote 0

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟147,506.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
This is how the next four years of a Hillary presidency is going to look like. Just as Watergate fatally wounded the Nixon presidency in his final term, and Monical Lewinsky remained attached to Bill Clinton's genitals weighing him down throughout his final years in office, wikileaks is turning Hillary into a lame duck even before she is elected.

As if eight years of the feckless international presidency was not enough to sideline America from any meaningful role in international strategic affairs, Russia has hit real pay dirt with Hillary's corruption. She is the gift that just keeps on giving. Russia has discovered that the way to regain the Soviet positon in world affairs is not through outspending the American military. All's they have to do is discredit American leadership.

Upvote 0

Biblicist

Full Gospel believer
Mar 27, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
✟43,594.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Russia has discovered that the way to regain the Soviet positon in world affairs is not through outspending the American military. All's they have to do is discredit American leadership.
It seems that the Russians need not do a thing; all they seem to be doing is to sit back and watch the 'Global Shame' of the US election removing any sense of integrity that the US Presidential Office once had. If the terrorist Clinton does make it to the Presidency, they will need to change "Hail to the Chief" to "Hail to the crook".

I'm very thankful that my wife and I were able to visit Washington DC and to walk around both the Whitehouse and the Capitial building as these two important structures still had a degree of stature going for them, as of now, visiting the Whitehouse will have at least one meaning in that if Clinton does win Office she will be thankfully behind bars where she belongs (that's the barred fence around the Whitehouse), though a Federal Prison would be a far better choice.

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA/Belize
✟1,738,306.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
oh my...wnd. Not really a great source, imho.
It starts off denying that the Russians were hacking the US and helping Wikileaks.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-believes-russia-steered-hacked-documents-to-websites-1475058781

WASHINGTON—U.S. officials are increasingly confident that the hacker Guccifer 2.0 is part of a network of individuals and groups kept at arm’s length by Russia to mask its involvement in cyberintrusions such as the theft of thousands of Democratic Party documents, according to people familiar with the matter.

While the hacker denies working on behalf of the Russian government, U.S. officials and independent security experts say the syndicate is one of the most striking elements of what looks like an intensifying Russian campaign to target prominent American athletes, party officials and military leaders.
From all that I have read from Wikileaks, it is a big yawn.
No bombshells.

They have hacked Republicans too:
http://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/2...cked-gop-emails-posted-site-nailed-democrats/

Marco Rubio warns his fellow Republicans:
http://politics.blog.ajc.com/2016/1...ans-on-hacked-emails-tomorrow-it-could-be-us/

“I will not discuss any issue that has become public solely on the basis of WikiLeaks,” added Rubio, who is running for another Senate term in November. “As our intelligence agencies have said, these leaks are an effort by a foreign government to interfere with our electoral process, and I will not indulge in it.”

Upvote 0