Visit site
✟64,964.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Tuesday night, I had to take Michelle (my wife) to the hospital due to stomach pains. We were in the ER from around 11pm Tuesday night until 11am Wednesday morning. During that time they ran tests and discovered two cists on her overies that had burst releasing fluid into her body, causing the pain. They released her and gave her pain medication saying that the body would reabsorb the fluids and she'd be fine in a few days.

Yesterday afternoon, she went back into the hosptial. She was having trouble staying awake and focusing. The doctor she had an appointment with at the time thought it might be related to all the medications she's on, and sent her to the ER to get checked out to be certain. In the ER, her blood pressure was consitently low, not dangerously low, but enough for concern. The blood work also revealed that she had lost blood in the day and a half since she'd last been in the ER. Apparently the burst cists are also bleeding. So, they kept her in the hosptial where they could monitor her blood count, do a blood transfusion if necessary, and, worst case scenario, do surgery to close whatever is bleeding internally.

While surgery is never really a good option, this time would be even more dangerous as she is still recovering from a resistant staph infection. She still had about a week left in antibiotic treatment and still has "hot spots" that they are watching to make sure don't get worse. Of course, surgery is the last resort, but they do have a room ready for her, just in case.
Please pray for her, and for me.

God Bless,

Jason

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father God, I pray and ask of thy healing mercies over this one's wife, that You will protect her from all harm and danger. I pray that You will remove all traces of infection from her body, and that whatever is causing her problem internally will be healled, and that her health and strength will be restored, and that You will normalize her blood count and her blood pressure, and may it be according to thy Will, that she will be spared from surgery, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JAS4Yeshua

Servant of the Lord
Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2007
Marina, California
Visit site
✟64,964.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thanks for your prayers everyone. I visited my wife in the hospital. They have determined that she isn't bleeding anymore, possible never was. They think she might be anemic (sp?), but are waiting for results to come back from recent bloodwork to determine.

Upvote 0

brachah

Legend
Dec 4, 2006
✟39,166.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Private
praying, with tks to the lord our redeemer of the spirit, the soul n the body, in christ jesus name n will.

121:1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
121:2 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
121:3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
121:4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
121:5 The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
121:6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
121:7 The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
121:8 The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

sing4777

Veteran
Jan 17, 2006
✟10,225.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Father God, I pray and ask of thy healing mercies over this one's wife, that You will protect her from all harm and danger. I pray that You will remove all traces of infection from her body, and that whatever is causing her problem internally will be healled, and that her health and strength will be restored, and that You will normalize her blood count and her blood pressure, and may it be according to thy Will, that she will be spared from surgery, In Jesus Name, Amen

I stand in agreement.:groupray:

Father Yah,
Touch Michelle and heal her body. Remove all traces of
the infection in her body and heal her ovaries, blood pressure and heal the very root of this condition by Your
healing hand. Thank you for the stripes that Yeshua
took upon Himself for our healing and we just agree
for healing for our sister and praise You that no surgery
will be needed and that the doctors will be in awe of
what You have done on the behalf of Your precious
child! Thank You for the good report that we will
recieve soon. We give You all the glory for the great
things that You have done and will do and we believe
Your word that we will have what we ask in the name
of Yeshua and give You praise!
Amen

Reactions: JAS4Yeshua
Upvote 0

JAS4Yeshua

Servant of the Lord
Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2007
Marina, California
Visit site
✟64,964.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thank you for your prayers. My wife is home again. Still dealing with the pain, but at least it is a little more manageable now. She is going to be following up with her primary physician about the anemia, to see what needs to be done.

Upvote 0

LadyMarion52

Veteran
May 13, 2007
Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Tuesday night, I had to take Michelle (my wife) to the hospital due to stomach pains. We were in the ER from around 11pm Tuesday night until 11am Wednesday morning. During that time they ran tests and discovered two cists on her overies that had burst releasing fluid into her body, causing the pain. They released her and gave her pain medication saying that the body would reabsorb the fluids and she'd be fine in a few days.

Yesterday afternoon, she went back into the hosptial. She was having trouble staying awake and focusing. The doctor she had an appointment with at the time thought it might be related to all the medications she's on, and sent her to the ER to get checked out to be certain. In the ER, her blood pressure was consitently low, not dangerously low, but enough for concern. The blood work also revealed that she had lost blood in the day and a half since she'd last been in the ER. Apparently the burst cists are also bleeding. So, they kept her in the hosptial where they could monitor her blood count, do a blood transfusion if necessary, and, worst case scenario, do surgery to close whatever is bleeding internally.

While surgery is never really a good option, this time would be even more dangerous as she is still recovering from a resistant staph infection. She still had about a week left in antibiotic treatment and still has "hot spots" that they are watching to make sure don't get worse. Of course, surgery is the last resort, but they do have a room ready for her, just in case.
Please pray for her, and for me.

God Bless,

Jason
Lord Jesus please touch Jas's wife and heal her. Lord give her doctors the knowlege to know what is wrong and know exactly what to do to fix her. Lord bless their marriage and keep them. Cover them in Your love and mercy and healing grace. In Jesus Name Amen

Reactions: JAS4Yeshua
Upvote 0