Southeast Kansas
✟393,824.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Jesus Is Real, your words tend to be so flattery that it comes across as insincere. Kind of like the spider that says to the butterfly "Your wings are sooooo beautiful. Come on to my house so I can examine more closely all the exquisite colors". The excessive flattery gives a feeling of being set up for a trap. The trap in this situation being a correction of some fault you find in whatever it is that is said.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Tenebrae

A follower of The Way
Sep 30, 2005
floating in the ether, never been happier
Visit site
✟33,648.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private

Oh good grief. Those of us who actually know John can testify to the fact that he's been demonstrating the fruits of the spirit in this forum for a loooong time now. We've all been learning from his example since he first started posting here.

You, newbie, are starting to get on my nerves. Who are you? We don't know you and you don't know us - you are in no position to sit in the judgment seat here.

You'd do yourself a favor if you observed John's humility and wisdom and took notes rather than continually attacking him. Quit tearing down my brother!!!!

Open your eyes. Get the log out first, then maybe you'll be able to see to get the speck out of John's (if, indeed, there is a speck there).

Seriously! Sorry about the rant. I'm not as patient as John is and it really angers me to see people attacking someone so kind and gentle!
[/size]

:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

Upvote 0

BillynJennifer

Veteran
Sep 16, 2005
KY
✟9,613.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Oh good grief. Those of us who actually know John can testify to the fact that he's been demonstrating the fruits of the spirit in this forum for a loooong time now. We've all been learning from his example since he first started posting here.

You, newbie, are starting to get on my nerves. Who are you? We don't know you and you don't know us - you are in no position to sit in the judgment seat here.

You'd do yourself a favor if you observed John's humility and wisdom and took notes rather than continually attacking him. Quit tearing down my brother!!!!

Open your eyes. Get the log out first, then maybe you'll be able to see to get the speck out of John's (if, indeed, there is a speck there).

Seriously! Sorry about the rant. I'm not as patient as John is and it really angers me to see people attacking someone so kind and gentle!
[/size]

I think in the vernacular of today's youth, one would say "SNAP!"

Reactions: KleinerApfel
Upvote 0

Jesus Is Real

Feb 27, 2003
Texas
✟5,289.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
1 Timothy 6:4; 2 Timothy 2:23

i'm guilty of that sometimes

Hi there jpark, you have a heart which looks deeply into God's Word - keep it up - it shows!!! :hug:

Praise God, by His Grace, He enable us (little by little) to remove our enemies from off the land!

can-4b.jpg

http://home1.gte.net/web23vhn/Canaanite-Nations.htm
can-5b.jpg

http://home1.gte.net/web23vhn/Canaanite-Nations.htm

But if we don't enter the Battle to overcome, as Jesus rebukes us to do, we will be found sinners and be found as transgressors of His Law. And Christ won't be the minister of those sins - Satan will. But God instructs us to OVERCOME!! Get in the Battle!! :wave:
There's been a war going on and the church hasn't shown up for it.

Enter in beloved by Submitting to God and send the devil fleeing!!! :wave:

God bless you jpark!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.