Why such a seeming contrast in NDE accounts where people saw hell... and heaven?

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I still remember reading that a while back. It seems profoundly wasteful to be floating around after death asleep because you believe you should be.
Sounds a lot like life. So many of us are bound by our beliefs. A simple "I can't do it" belief can hold a person back their whole life. This is why it's always important to be critical of our beliefs.

Yes...… our words have far far far more power than we tend to imagine. Swiss scientist Hans Jenny proved this by his tonoscope experiment.

Our Guest Alyosha and Jody Ryabinov | Sid Roth

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
can you summarize the tonoscope experiment?

sid roth interrupts and interjects and rambles on so much you almost never get to hear the persons testimony

The Hans Jenny research is almost identical to the Dr. Masaru Emoto research except Hans Jenny also used the Hebrew language and finely ground sand rather than water.

But the results were similar......… it is like words like "love and gratitude" "eternal", "thank you", "truth" produce what looks like a Star of David at the molecular level within the water.

A totally different effect occurs if a phrase like "you fool" or "you disgust me" is spoken to the water. Just scroll down to the section "Water and Words."

masaru emoto

Upvote 0

WalksWithChrist

Seeking God's Will
Jan 5, 2005
USA
Visit site
✟38,526.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Yes...… our words have far far far more power than we tend to imagine. Swiss scientist Hans Jenny proved this by his tonoscope experiment.

Our Guest Alyosha and Jody Ryabinov | Sid Roth
Truly fascinating.
Many things have a specific meaning. Color has a numeric value not only in HTML code, but to people who have this ability.
Synesthesia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A specific trigonometric equation can produce a beautiful shape. And fractal patterns are fascinating, yet do have a specific value or else they would not exist.
And words evoke feelings. This is why I'm *much* more careful with what I say these days. And I still have work to do in this department!
:D

Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Truly fascinating.
Many things have a specific meaning. Color has a numeric value not only in HTML code, but to people who have this ability.
Synesthesia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A specific trigonometric equation can produce a beautiful shape. And fractal patterns are fascinating, yet do have a specific value or else they would not exist.
And words evoke feelings. This is why I'm *much* more careful with what I say these days. And I still have work to do in this department!
:D

So true! We really do need to concentrate on what is positive about our friends, family........ and even about our enemies!

Philippians 4:8
¶"Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things."

Nachman of Breslov - Wikiquote

Know! You need to judge every person favorably, even someone who is completely wicked, you need to search and find any little bit of good. By finding in him a little good and judging him favorably you actually bring him over to the side of merit and you can return him in teshuva (LM 282)

Upvote 0

WalksWithChrist

Seeking God's Will
Jan 5, 2005
USA
Visit site
✟38,526.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
So true! We really do need to concentrate on what is positive about our friends, family........ and even about our enemies!

Philippians 4:8
¶"Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things."

Nachman of Breslov - Wikiquote
Words of wisdom.
:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
what do people who have had a death(not near death) experience say ?

and

what do people who are seated in heavenly places in yahushua hamoshiach say ?

hamoshiach - K9 Safe Search

Could you comment on the possibility of a Gentile Moshiach (anointed king) coming along and fulfilling Isaiah chapter 45 before the fulfillment of Zechariah chapter 14?

Reactions: psalms 91
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
can you summarize the tonoscope experiment?

sid roth interrupts and interjects and rambles on so much you almost never get to hear the persons testimony

The tonoscope experiment done by Hans Jenny was very similar to the Dr. Masaru Emoto research....... except that Hans Jenny also experimented with words and phrases in Hebrew!

masaru emoto

Upvote 0