Why should anyone minister to Christians?

Pastor D Dutton

Pastor D Dutton
Jan 16, 2016
El Paso Tx
✟7,713.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Bluelion
I was the black sheep in the family my parents were christians. I was not saved till I was 53 years old and I lived like the world a alcoholic and a working drunk I have been married 5 times until my last wife was a christian and She was part of the reason I am saved today. My Pastor tells me David I can't do what you do in the Missions an in the street. I was one of the homeless and I was on the highway to hell. Till God saved my soul and I promised God I would surrender to his will and what ever he wanted me to do I would if possible what he told me to do. I had a missionary to mexico teach me about disappointment and letting God down failing daily. fighting the battles of tell people that don't want to hear the truth of Jesus Christ. It is a up hill battle you win some loose some and some just don't matter what you do. I was in the Army for 20 years 2 years combat time in Vietnam. Face hardship and troubles in life is not easy facing your fears our even worse, its those that we can't walk away from everytime I would go to preach I begged God to help me and get those soul and break their hearts of stone that maybe I could plant the seed and the courage to deliver the message. My faith my Hope and my courage came from the lord by myself I can do nothing but with the lord all things our possible. Bluelion don't be discouraged and keep your eyes upon the lord teach your son one day he will make you see the lord in him. I just had a though how will it be with your son and you in heaven. What a glorious day Daddy Bluelion

Upvote 0

Bluelion

Peace and Love
Oct 6, 2013
Pa
✟6,506.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Bluelion
I was the black sheep in the family my parents were christians. I was not saved till I was 53 years old and I lived like the world a alcoholic and a working drunk I have been married 5 times until my last wife was a christian and She was part of the reason I am saved today. My Pastor tells me David I can't do what you do in the Missions an in the street. I was one of the homeless and I was on the highway to hell. Till God saved my soul and I promised God I would surrender to his will and what ever he wanted me to do I would if possible what he told me to do. I had a missionary to mexico teach me about disappointment and letting God down failing daily. fighting the battles of tell people that don't want to hear the truth of Jesus Christ. It is a up hill battle you win some loose some and some just don't matter what you do. I was in the Army for 20 years 2 years combat time in Vietnam. Face hardship and troubles in life is not easy facing your fears our even worse, its those that we can't walk away from everytime I would go to preach I begged God to help me and get those soul and break their hearts of stone that maybe I could plant the seed and the courage to deliver the message. My faith my Hope and my courage came from the lord by myself I can do nothing but with the lord all things our possible. Bluelion don't be discouraged and keep your eyes upon the lord teach your son one day he will make you see the lord in him. I just had a though how will it be with your son and you in heaven. What a glorious day Daddy Bluelion

Thank you, and it is refreshing speaking with you. It is often the most broken who have such great love for God.
I was saved at 6 years old, but I ran from God from then on. I have had a very hard life my self and was also homeless. God called me to minster at 17 and I ran, when I was baptized at 36 God called again only this time i could not run. God said your doing it, so i switched schools change my major now I am getting my degree in Bible studies and will go on If it is God's plan to get my phd in divinity. Many many people have tried to mess me up with schooling but God will not abandon me as a result I have the highest grade of my life, nothing less then a B. This is where God wants me. It gets hard I often wonder if i do any good at all, but I have dream of Jesus and being taken to heaven where Jesus and me will spend all night talking. If I call God He comes quickly. It is no longer a matter of faith for me I have such a personal relationship with Jesus. I have had many spiritual things happen to me which some people pray all there life for just one of these things and I have had many. I am blessed beyond measure. The best part is I stopped running from God.

It like tonight, we got 30 inch of snow and I spent two or 3 days digging out are car, and a neighbor in the building who had two heart attacks last year could not get her car about and know one else in the building would help her. i went out in the middle of the night and dug her out. I called the neighbor who had told me about her issue and told her she could tell she can get out now. Now this neighbor I had called tried to lure me in a trap to speak bad about my neighbors, she told me a neighbor i am having trouble with was going to dig her out for money, I said well if the neighbor wants to pay me tell her to give it to the neighbor I am fighting with. She no I will not she would not take it from you any way. She started talking about all the other neighbors and I knew by God she was trying to trap me. I told her we were moving out any way and did not care for the building politics, this made her happy. this neighbor thought I was up to something trying to gain favor with the other neighbors and she wants us all fighting. I was just trying to please my God. There is never good thing I do with out bad people trying to hurt me for doing Good. It gets old. I know God will settle it, one neighbor who tried killing my dog has been in jail for 3 months now. God takes care of us. I am a bit scared for them, Because I know God must be mad. Stuff like that seems there is never a moments rest with me. i can not even do a kind act with out someone trying to cause me trouble. I know the end is near and Jesus will return I am looking up out my window until then though.

Upvote 0

Pastor D Dutton

Pastor D Dutton
Jan 16, 2016
El Paso Tx
✟7,713.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Bluelion
In this world since the days of Adam and Eve man kind has been cursed, thats the reason for Jesus Christ who by the way is not loved by the world but hated. We know the reason Jesus came and as his children we our going to have troubles Trials and persecution. What God is for Satan is against and thats you and me. Jesus is Satans enemy because of him Christians win Devils loose in the end. Keep in mind the Jesus gave us commandments to follow and there some pretty tuff rules, which by the way is not done in the flesh but in the spirit. I fight my battles on my knees, I have weapons that our spiritual the word of God is our sword Bible you will find them listed in the scriptures. We need to be as cunning as a serpent and meek as a lamb. Always alert to the wiles of the devil he has been deceiving People for years. He uses our weakness against us to take away our Joy. Don't let Satan take away your Joy as a Child of God your a winner not a loser. As brothers and Sisters in Christ we have to be the ones who build each other up, we need that fellowship to help us Grow and make us strong Satan loves to divide Christians. As the old saying goes divide and conquer. We have to stay away from those that our not Christians, Birds of a feather flock together a Good Church family is a wonderful thing. Again be careful of wolves in sheeps clothing false prophets and teachers No one has said Christianity was going to be easy. My rule of thumb is let God lead in all of your life, study to show thyself approved and don't let anything sway you from the right path. Great is your reward in Heaven. its early in the morning and I have a long day ahead. Have a blest day.

Reactions: Bluelion
Upvote 0

Witness2016

Jan 23, 2016
York SC
✟15,599.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Bluelion, Sometimes you can not go outside for even a second to avoid wolves, they will find you via phone lol .
Here's a wonderful way of growing!! Search and find all you can about a situation, let's say you are going though or did go through or any person you know for personally..certainly went through.Find it in the Bible and learn what God says / said and did and didn't do about it ...See how He warns ! REMARKABLE, Gossips, busybodies lol and talebearers, dividers and strive makers contentious male and female alike... are written everywhere throughout scripture Old n New... they have been around and will be ...They are One of the sources God uses to test us, they assist in our growth lol sure do... respond with the mind and heart of God, know all that He says of the matter; and you will GROW so you can sow!

Question/ Situation: LOOK FOR or recall in Scripture when;
...someone took credit for something they had nothing whatsoever to do, bragged about it hoping to get glorified in their well doing but... What happened, can you find the names of all the people involved in the story, and what was said to whom and what was the reply and what happened to the one freely taking credit for something they had zero to do with ..
HINT:1X in OT situation I'm referring to.
Need another hint tell me... You may very well know this story....

Upvote 0

John Robie

Just checking in.
Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟32,545.00
Faith
Christian
Bluelion, Sometimes you can not go outside for even a second to avoid wolves, they will find you via phone lol .
Here's a wonderful way of growing!! Search and find all you can about a situation, let's say you are going though or did go through or any person you know for personally..certainly went through.Find it in the Bible and learn what God says / said and did and didn't do about it ...See how He warns ! REMARKABLE, Gossips, busybodies lol and talebearers, dividers and strive makers contentious male and female alike... are written everywhere throughout scripture Old n New... they have been around and will be ...They are One of the sources God uses to test us, they assist in our growth lol sure do... respond with the mind and heart of God, know all that He says of the matter; and you will GROW so you can sow!

Question/ Situation: LOOK FOR or recall in Scripture when;
...someone took credit for something they had nothing whatsoever to do, bragged about it hoping to get glorified in their well doing but... What happened, can you find the names of all the people involved in the story, and what was said to whom and what was the reply and what happened to the one freely taking credit for something they had zero to do with ..
HINT:1X in OT situation I'm referring to.
Need another hint tell me... You may very well know this story....
For the guy who claimed to have killed Saul, it didn't turn out so good.

Upvote 0

Witness2016

Jan 23, 2016
York SC
✟15,599.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
For the guy who claimed to have killed Saul, it didn't turn out so good.
Excellent! I was however seeking the scriptures so we can read and be encouraged..here goes..
1 Samuel 1:34Then said Saul unto his armourbearer, Draw thy sword, and thrust me through therewith; lest these uncircumcised come and thrust me through, and abuse me. But his armourbearer would not; for he was sore afraid. Therefore Saul took a sword, and fell upon it.

2 Samuel 1:1 Now it came to pass after the death of Saul, when David was returned from the slaughter of the Amalekites, and David had abode two days in Ziklag;

2 It came even to pass on the third day, that, behold, a man came out of the camp from Saul with his clothes rent, and earth upon his head: and so it was, when he came to David, that he fell to the earth, and did obeisance.

3 And David said unto him, From whence comest thou? And he said unto him, Out of the camp of Israel am I escaped.

4 And David said unto him, How went the matter? I pray thee, tell me. And he answered, That the people are fled from the battle, and many of the people also are fallen and dead; and Saul and Jonathan his son are dead also.

5 And David said unto the young man that told him, How knowest thou that Saul and Jonathan his son be dead?

6 And the young man that told him said, As I happened by chance upon mount Gilboa, behold, Saul leaned upon his spear; and, lo, the chariots and horsemen followed hard after him.

7 And when he looked behind him, he saw me, and called unto me. And I answered, Here am I.

8 And he said unto me, Who art thou? And I answered him, I am an Amalekite.

9 He said unto me again, Stand, I pray thee, upon me, and slay me: for anguish is come upon me, because my life is yet whole in me.

10 So I stood upon him, and slew him, because I was sure that he could not live after that he was fallen: and I took the crown that was upon his head, and the bracelet that was on his arm, and have brought them hither unto my lord.

11 Then David took hold on his clothes, and rent them; and likewise all the men that were with him:

12 And they mourned, and wept, and fasted until even, for Saul, and for Jonathan his son, and for the people of the Lord, and for the house of Israel; because they were fallen by the sword.

13And David said unto the young man that told him, Whence art thou? And he answered, I am the son of a stranger, an Amalekite.

14 And David said unto him, How wast thou not afraid to stretch forth thine hand to destroy the Lord's anointed?

15 And David called one of the young men, and said, Go near, and fall upon him. And he smote him that he died.

16 And David said unto him, Thy blood be upon thy head; for thy mouth hath testified against thee, saying, I have slain the Lord's anointed.

17 And David lamented with this lamentation over Saul and over Jonathan his son:

As we see even today at work or play someone is always trying to make favour with Leaders by getting honoured or approval, higher favour for something they had zero to do with...This man however lost his life for testifying against his own self hoping to get glory from King David! Keep in mind He was willfully intentionally trying to cut / slice through the heart of David while pretending a confession...Not a good idea...This is an encouragement and lesson for those today that false witness against a brother or sister or even a Pastor to make favour with another. Encouragement to those on the same receiving end that King David was on..not to grow weary in well doing and a lesson on how all need to put in and lift up the Aromor (Ephesians 6:10-18 KJV) we are commanded to wear and pick up!

Attemps of cutting tells where the heart is of the cutter so watch for those rotten fruits.That man with his words spoke to David as if David was a dog (in terms in which they viewed then ) and with no intergity. He probably didn't hear what David said to and did to the Philistine Goliath when he was just a boy lol

I feel terrible for those that do that ; for they must be of the most miserable, with envy jelousy,

malice (Feeling a need to see others suffer)

malicious Marked by deep ill will; deliberately harmfuland)

strife ( Bitter conflict; heated often violent dissension) within their hearts

I enjoy seeing where situations of today have occurred in scriptures and what God said and did and how it turned out... GOD IS TOO Marvelous! Be encouraged,

God sees and knows even the intent of the heart...

Upvote 0

Emmy

Senior Veteran
Feb 15, 2004
✟50,995.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Dear Bluelion. In Matthew 22: 35-40: Jesus tells us: " The first and great Commandment is: Love God with all thy heart, with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. The second is like it: love thy neighbour as thyself." In verse 40 we are told: " here we are told: On these two Commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets." ( Matthew 7: 7-10:) we ask for Love and Joy, then thank God and share all love and joy with our neighbour: neighbour is all we know and all we meet, friends and not friends. We share all love and joy with our neighbour. God sees our loving efforts, and God will bless us. We keep asking for Love and Joy, then thank God and share all love and joy with our neighbour.
The Bible tells us: " Repent and be Born Again," give up our selfish wishes and wants, and start loving and caring:
treat others as we would love to be treated. The Holy Spirit will help and guide us, and Jesus our Saviour will lead us all the way: JESUS IS THE WAY. We might stumble and forget at times, but then we ask God to forgive us and carry on loving and caring. God is Love, and God wants loving sons and daughters. With God on our side, who, or what, can be against us? Try it and find out for yourself, Bluelion. I say this with love. Greetings from Emmy, your sister in Christ.

Upvote 0