Why should anyone minister to Christians?

Bluelion

Peace and Love
Oct 6, 2013
Pa
✟6,506.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Can you Answer that question? When a person talks about God Christians question that all the time on here they find something they don't like to disagree. Then they tell you college accounts for nothing. Really if so and you hold a degree why? Paul certainly was highly educated and wrote 13 books of the Bible. But the people who argue probably don't even know the number of books Paul wrote. People to often don't want to learn they want to argue. They say I have a Bible and google and my knowledge is just as good as yours. So why do you go to church if you know just as much as a pastor? why are you not a pastor or teacher out there teaching God's word? I am starting to feel when a person says they a Christian even if they know nothing about Jesus I should just walk away. Because they don't want to learn, but then there is God. God showed me as i was Talking with a preacher, this woman said thank you so much I thought I was saved but when I heard you speak realized I was not saved and I found Jesus tonight. It blew me away. I told the preacher I have never heard seen or experienced such a thing as someone claiming to be saved but blind turning back to God. It made me feel maybe there is that one person who will be touch to and come to find Jesus.

I mean really God says Love each other and you got people false accusing others, calling names and even mocking people and they but I am saved. really how. I don't mean they had a bad day, we all do, I mean every time the person speaks they do the same thing over and over. No doubt some will say I do this another accusation. its funny. Did you know satan stands before God and accuses His Children day and night the Bible says. No doubt someone will say Hey you are doing that, well its not an accusation if it is the truth now is it. But these people don't know truth so how can they know.

So why should any one preach to the Christians? You know I am in school and i spent hour tonight I just lost my self in school work in the Book of John. I was shouting, shouting to God I love you, I love this. You know what I don't Love preaching to Christians in fact I am beginning to hate it. they always think they know. They want to be right.

Why would anyone preach to Christians? Sorry but I don't see many people loving God or each other around Here least of all Christians. This site is called Christian forum and I get in trouble for quoting from the Bible. How does that work again?

Reactions: Swan7

Pastor D Dutton

Pastor D Dutton
Jan 16, 2016
El Paso Tx
✟7,713.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
When a christian gets saved they our a baby in Christ. Just as a Child that Child has to have food to grow and learn how to live and protect its self and that does not happen over night. There is a saying it takes a whole village to raise a child and it takes a church family to grow a Christian. Not all Christian grow the same their our different levels of maturity, it takes a lot of staying in the word of God. Even Apostle Paul tells us even as a Apostle and the level he was on he still did not feel secure he need to grow to be more like Christ our mentor. As long as were on this earth we our the example of Christianity people don't read Bibles that our not saved they read you and your life. Your that light in the darkness the testimony of Christ love. Spiritually
in Christ

Upvote 0

Bluelion

Peace and Love
Oct 6, 2013
Pa
✟6,506.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I can't count how many times I've cited this time and time again: Matthew 5:22

Maybe this translation will further your understanding NLT Mat 5 21 “You have heard that our ancestors were told, ‘You must not murder. If you commit murder, you are subject to judgment.’22 But I say, if you are even angry with someone, you are subject to judgment! If you call someone an idiot, you are in danger of being brought before the court. And if you curse someone, you are in danger of the fires of hell.

Upvote 0

Swan7

Made in the image of His Grace
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2014
Forever Summer
✟435,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Maybe this translation will further your understanding NLT Mat 5 21 “You have heard that our ancestors were told, ‘You must not murder. If you commit murder, you are subject to judgment.’22 But I say, if you are even angry with someone, you are subject to judgment! If you call someone an idiot, you are in danger of being brought before the court. And if you curse someone, you are in danger of the fires of hell.

Oh thank you! I hadn't realized I typed in the wrong verse! :angel:

Upvote 0

Bluelion

Peace and Love
Oct 6, 2013
Pa
✟6,506.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Oh thank you! I hadn't realized I typed in the wrong verse! :angel:

The difference is must people think it means if you call some one a fool, but God did this in Psalms 14. the Greek says cruse some one you are in danger of hell. Like my mom you to say to me over and over when she was mad damn you damn you damn you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Bluelion

Peace and Love
Oct 6, 2013
Pa
✟6,506.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I guess i am cynical i spent my whole life being abused by people in every way. Funny the therapist I sat down with all had the same response after hearing my life. "How are you you" "why are you not out murdering people in the streets how can you have so much love" I always say the same thing I say God, He is my True Father.

People always want to hurt me yet much of the time i show them Love because of God. Spend a life time of seeing the worst in people and the world for what it is and tell me if it doesn't change your view.

Upvote 0

Bluelion

Peace and Love
Oct 6, 2013
Pa
✟6,506.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I see, that's pretty much the same with me. I'm really trying to be humble, but sometimes that is difficult.

everyone struggles with this, it is hardest for pastors to remain humble and not get arrogant. They have everyone looking to them for answers all to often they don't want to say I don't know but let me pray about it and see what comes, they just give an answer they are not sure is right or wrong, and people are misled. My school teaches this if the member of church talk more about the pastor then Jesus then that church is sick and in need of help.

Upvote 0

Swan7

Made in the image of His Grace
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2014
Forever Summer
✟435,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
everyone struggles with this, it is hardest for pastors to remain humble and not get arrogant. They have everyone looking to them for answers all to often they don't want to say I don't know but let me pray about it and see what comes, they just give an answer they are not sure is right or wrong, and people are misled. My school teaches this if the member of church talk more about the pastor then Jesus then that church is sick and in need of help.

I can't even imagine for Pastors, and also am careful not to place them on a pedestal, so to speak. I once did that and didn't realize until an event happened and he got kicked out of the church. I really had to search myself and see why I placed him like that and then Mary came to mind as the same thing happened to her because of her having Jesus. She was no higher than the rest, but blessed. What your school teaches is quite understandable and most likely the best approach I've heard.

Reactions: Bluelion
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Job8

Dec 1, 2014
✟21,583.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Like I said people want to argue and be right.
To put things in proper perspective Jesus of Nazareth was opposed, reviled and ridiculed by the religious on a daily basis. The apostles were confronted on a daily basis also. However Christ did not allow that to prevent Him from proclaiming the truth. Likewise, we are to simply declare the truth, whether others will listen or not listen, whether others will argue or accept. Christians are to preach the Gospel to those who are not saved, and to minister the Word to those who are. What they do with it is between them and God.

Upvote 0

royal priest

debtor to grace
Nov 1, 2015
Northeast, USA
✟188,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Can you Answer that question? When a person talks about God Christians question that all the time on here they find something they don't like to disagree. Then they tell you college accounts for nothing. Really if so and you hold a degree why? Paul certainly was highly educated and wrote 13 books of the Bible. But the people who argue probably don't even know the number of books Paul wrote. People to often don't want to learn they want to argue. They say I have a Bible and google and my knowledge is just as good as yours. So why do you go to church if you know just as much as a pastor? why are you not a pastor or teacher out there teaching God's word? I am starting to feel when a person says they a Christian even if they know nothing about Jesus I should just walk away. Because they don't want to learn, but then there is God. God showed me as i was Talking with a preacher, this woman said thank you so much I thought I was saved but when I heard you speak realized I was not saved and I found Jesus tonight. It blew me away. I told the preacher I have never heard seen or experienced such a thing as someone claiming to be saved but blind turning back to God. It made me feel maybe there is that one person who will be touch to and come to find Jesus.

I mean really God says Love each other and you got people false accusing others, calling names and even mocking people and they but I am saved. really how. I don't mean they had a bad day, we all do, I mean every time the person speaks they do the same thing over and over. No doubt some will say I do this another accusation. its funny. Did you know satan stands before God and accuses His Children day and night the Bible says. No doubt someone will say Hey you are doing that, well its not an accusation if it is the truth now is it. But these people don't know truth so how can they know.

So why should any one preach to the Christians? You know I am in school and i spent hour tonight I just lost my self in school work in the Book of John. I was shouting, shouting to God I love you, I love this. You know what I don't Love preaching to Christians in fact I am beginning to hate it. they always think they know. They want to be right.

Why would anyone preach to Christians? Sorry but I don't see many people loving God or each other around Here least of all Christians. This site is called Christian forum and I get in trouble for quoting from the Bible. How does that work again?
If I am among those that offended you, Bluelion, I am truly sorry. Any attempts to share with anyone what I perceive as error is sincerely out of love. I will strive to be more sensitive in the future, please forgive me.

Reactions: Bluelion
Upvote 0

Bluelion

Peace and Love
Oct 6, 2013
Pa
✟6,506.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
There we can agree. At the same time there are disagreements because there is false doctrine in the church.
I think we could agree but then one has to ask is it a church of God even. I would say no church is the church but the body of Christ, in every church building you have those saved and those who are wolves.

Upvote 0

Bluelion

Peace and Love
Oct 6, 2013
Pa
✟6,506.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
If I am among those that offended you, Bluelion, I am truly sorry. Any attempts to share with anyone what I perceive as error is sincerely out of love. I will strive to be more sensitive in the future, please forgive me.
There is nothing to forgive friend, you have never offended me that i am aware of. Thank you for taking the time to check and make it right, that is truly acting as a Brother in Christ.

I think we should all be more sensitive, because that is what we are when our heart is open to a person. Think how easy it is for your children to hurt you if you have any if not think of your wife or girlfriend, or mom and dad. It does not take much to hurt a heart that is open in Love. Look at Jesus, I heard Him called the man of sorrows before, but why. Think how hurt God must have been living here with His creation and being rejected by them when all He was doing was loving them and trying to save them. Remind of the prophet maybe Elijah who prayed it would not rain over Israel for 3 years it did not rain. He was angry but in Truth he was hurt that Israel had turned so far from God, so while people looking at that can say God's wrath came because of that prayer, but it came about because the prophet was so heart broken by his people.

It is no fun living with your heart open you get hurt over and over again, but then you grow very fast also. People put up walls, or thick skin as they call it, it just means they keep people at a distance. That is not God's way, God brought them in close everyone. Can I do this yet no but I work on it.

Upvote 0