klewlis

cur tu me vexas?
Jan 27, 2004
Edmonton
Visit site
✟8,928.00
Faith
Christian
a simple answer: he is a Creator God who loves being in relationship with his people. He loves new creation and reproduction for the same reasons that he created thousands of different kinds of flowers and millions of species of animals, not to mention stars, atoms, and clouds. He loves variety and takes great delight in his creation.

Humanity will never decide against reproducing... we love sex too much. ;)

Upvote 0

Hitokiri Shadow

Apr 5, 2004
Texas
✟1,274.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
klewlis said:
Humanity will never decide against reproducing... we love sex too much. ;)

Humanity may never decide to stop having sex, but many individuals may decide to stop reproducing. Abortion and surgery, such as a vascectomy (if that's what I think it is), make sex without reproduction easy.

Upvote 0

Tenorvoice

Give me Liberty ...Or a pie in the face
Feb 10, 2004
Way down yonder in the paw paw patch
✟22,387.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
reproduction was the Frist commandment give by God to the human race. and plus i agree that the human race covets sex too much and will never stop without being castrated or something like it. and what you are decribing is already happening today in society it is callled: serial monogomy jumpin from one parter to another without any care in the world for the consequenses.

Upvote 0

Blazin4Christ

Glory to God, and God alone.
Mar 16, 2004
U.S.A., East Coast,
✟912.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
God wants us to for our(Christian) seeds should be spread through the world, he gave sex for 3 basic reasons

#1, for a bonding or binding relationship with your wife/husband
#2, pleasure (yes, pleasure)
#3, for procreation, or to have children,

it is a Command for a CHristian not to do so, but a non-Christian it doesn't

Upvote 0

xr022kbKr02h

...haiz...
Oct 7, 2003
nil
✟731.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
reproduction was the Frist commandment give by God to the human race. and plus i agree that the human race covets sex too much and will never stop without being castrated or something like it. and what you are decribing is already happening today in society it is callled: serial monogomy jumpin from one parter to another without any care in the world for the consequenses.
does this means that every Christian MUST reproduce?

Upvote 0

Rafael

Only time enough for love
Jul 25, 2002
Midwest
Visit site
✟6,445.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
ruixiangz said:
does this means that every Christian MUST reproduce?
No it doesn't. Common sense tells us that nobody has to twist the arm of mankind to reproduce. The apostle Paul, in the New Testament encouraged people to abstain from marrying so that they could work harder for God and devote their lives to Him entirely, but if they could not contain their passions, they were to marry before having sexual relations.
Marriage and child rearing teaches us much about commitment, responsibility, and most of all - love.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums