LoAmmi

Dispassionate
Mar 12, 2012
✟209,533.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Snipped to portion addressed. Longer post above.

I have said that we *all* know how to pad and also decrease pages of any document--elite or pica font--single space or space and a half--single side of paper or on both sides--and don't forget to add on the numerous regulations (or even the fact that the bill is in legalese and must be explained.) .

Surely you realize that laws will have an official font and layout, right?

You truly cannot just admit you are wrong on anything, can you?

Upvote 0

AMDG

Tenderized for Christ
May 24, 2004
Pacific Northwest, United States
✟47,022.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Surely you realize that laws will have an official font and layout, right?

You truly cannot just admit you are wrong on anything, can you?

Surely one would think that you would be more interested in what is *in* the bill, or how it *is* effecting us--and not on the length of a paper.

Amazing the lengths some will go to to distract.

Upvote 0

LoAmmi

Dispassionate
Mar 12, 2012
✟209,533.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Surely one would think that you would be more interested in what is *in* the bill, or how it *is* effecting us--and not on the length of a paper.

Amazing the lengths some will go to to distract.

You are attempting to distract right here. A fact you put forward was proven wrong and you were asked to admit you were wrong on it. Instead of saying you were wrong, you distracted as per your usual tactics.

Upvote 0

AMDG

Tenderized for Christ
May 24, 2004
✟47,022.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Dr. Barbara Bellar - Obamacare Summed Up in One Sentence - YouTube

As you can see, this is a most recent youtube. Dr. Bellar is a physician, a lawyer, and a nun. She identifies the short form of the Obamacare law with her. She notes that it is 1100 pages and you can see that her folder of it is quite thick (maybe 6-8 inches thick). In fact, since Dr. Bellar is short, she stands on it to reach the podium.

Looks like it's actually the 8"X10" size pages instead of the legal 8"X14" size pages.

Upvote 0

Davidnic

Supporter
Mar 3, 2006
✟788,337.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Please state clearly, will you accept a microchip implant required by Obama Care.

It is not required in the actual law as it is written, but if it was no I would not. But since it actually is not, I don't need to worry about it. That was a myth based on a misread of an earlier form of the bill.

But if one was I would not accept any kind of internal or external tracker.

Upvote 0

Michie

Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,586,217.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I am not sure how this could be related to the affordable health care act?
I'm not completely clear on it. But the gist of it is that this act ties the hands of doctors & medical staff when it comes to treatment that they deem as needed for a patient's needs & they are restricted from doing so.

Insurance does the same thing but this seems to be somehow different than that. Something don't quite understand at this point.

But I'm not a blind follower of any political party & I have no reason or desire to lie about the stories I relayed here. It's the truth. I know these people & they are real & living what I told here. Believe it or not.

Of course partisan followers of their party are going to not believe anything they do not want to hear so that's pretty much a nonissue for me.

I bring communion to these people & visit with them. Accusations of lies & disregarding their treatment as untrue is just plugging up their ears in favor of politics. That the problem. From the white house on down to the street.

If people on the street do that how does anyone expect anything to get done in politics if they cannot even step out of their fanatical loyalty to parties? Isn't that the problem with politicians?

I'm all for medical care for all as long as all get it without restriction. I see medical staff & doctors weekly & the message is that they are restricted & it affects the people they treat. I could not care less about the politics as usual tactics & denials.

Last edited:
Reactions: WarriorAngel
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Davidnic

Supporter
Mar 3, 2006
✟788,337.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
There is an official SUdoc, which I hope Dr. Bellar would know. So I can only assume her grandstand is meant to mislead. The offical law has no long or short form when speaking of the approved law, there is a summary and the actual law and the actual law from the GPO and as approved is 906 pages and it was also 906 as printed and voted into law.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

dollarsbill

Jan 17, 2012
✟7,746.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The laws been posted. A search i did of the law for any terms that would relate to such a thing came up with nothing. However the burden of proof is really yours, since you are making the claim.
Totally wrong. I will not accept any mark in/on my right hand of forehead. How bou't you?

Upvote 0

Davidnic

Supporter
Mar 3, 2006
✟788,337.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Normally it is incumbent upon someone making a claim of content to provide the content that proves the point.

There is no microchip or tacking requirement in the law. I can not post where it is not there except by posting the whole law and saying: "See not there." That has already been done.

So since someone can not prove a negative, that the law does not say it without the whole law being read, it is a burden on someone claiming it is there to show where. Easy enough...the whole law is available.

If the law says we have to accept one..show us where. If it did I would not accept a tracker or mark under any circumstance.

Upvote 0

AMDG

Tenderized for Christ
May 24, 2004
✟47,022.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I believe that your tracker is your medical records, not you. Your medical records are being tracked, as are mine. That computer record sharing is actually liked by some (and of course, it was sold as being "cost effective".) One of my daughters likes the "convenience" of every medical entity she comes in contact with able to get her private records. Unfortunately those who have had their identity stolen before aren't so pleased at this development--nor are many elderly and those that prize their privacy.

At my last exam, I felt like I was in "Star Trek the Next Generation" with the staff entering information on their flat little IPADS connected to the computer. Your private records are the ones that can be accessed by every Tom, Dick, Harriette, and summer hire--not to mention anyone who wants the information for identity theft.

In 2013 you, like me, will be having to inform the IRS on your IRS filing (although can't figure out why since, as I understand, the IRS can't enforce your health insurance compliance other than to withold tax refunds.)

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟428,786.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I have no proof, but someone i know said a guy told him because he is on welfare - they asked if they wanted his baby [just born] to be implanted with medical information [a chip]
I asked him if he has proof or if the guy is making up stories. He also didnt know for sure.

He said the man declined the chip.
But apparently it is now being asked? Again, there are no reports on this - so i cannot give any evidence. Nor do i suggest hearsay is correct. But it is something to be aware of for in case where there is smoke, fire is somewhere.

I dont know why the actors in question would want to make such a claim if false. So - take it as - it might be possible. Dont exclude anything and keep an eye out.

Upvote 0