Why is everybody so afraid of Islam/Muslims?

C

conamer

Upvote 0

Ladyblueeyes

Christian warrior
Mar 3, 2012
Southwest USA
✟349.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
"Al Jazeera reports that one man can be heard saying in Arabic: “This is a grave of a Christian,” as he uproots a headstone. Others repeatedly say, “They are dogs, they are dogs.”"
Libyan Mob Desecrates Christian and Jewish WWII Tombstones Apparently Over Koran Burning | Video | TheBlaze.com

What were you saying about "dehumanization", Conamer?

If muslims believe that Jews are "apes and pigs" and Christians are "dogs", then I think we know whom they think are the "infidels" that must be killed.

These guys are armed. Apparently there aren't any "infidels" around to murder so why not desecrate a graveyard of the "infidels"?

How many muslims does it take to bring down a Christian Cross in a cemetary? Watch the video at the link and find out.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SOAD

Why do they always send the poor? (S.O.A.D.)
Jul 20, 2006
✟7,778.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
"Al Jazeera reports that one man can be heard saying in Arabic: “This is a grave of a Christian,” as he uproots a headstone. Others repeatedly say, “They are dogs, they are dogs.”"
Libyan Mob Desecrates Christian and Jewish WWII Tombstones Apparently Over Koran Burning | Video | TheBlaze.com

What were you saying about "dehumanization", Conamer?

If muslims believe that Jews are "apes and pigs" and Christians are "dogs", then I think we know whom they think are the "infidels" that must be killed.

These guys are armed. Apparently there aren't any "infidels" around to murder so why not desecrate a graveyard of the "infidels"?

How many muslims does it take to bring down a Christian Cross in a cemetary? Watch the video at the link and find out.
Are you saying the dead should be afraid of Muslims?

Upvote 0

TScott

Curmudgeon
Apr 19, 2002
Arizona
Visit site
✟11,974.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Democrat
It's all insanity and should be stopped, but it won't be stopped until BOTH SIDES quit spewing their hatred. And that must start somewhere, by someone.

A great preacher gave a sermon once, and He said:

You have heard that it has been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:
But I say unto you, That you resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite you on your right cheek, turn to him the other also...

You have heard that it has been said, You shall love your neighbour, and hate your enemy.
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

That you may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he makes his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.

These words make perfect sense to me, because if we continue the hatred it will continue. It may continue even if we stop, but by stopping we give it the only chance there is.

Upvote 0

sdmsanjose

Jun 19, 2006
Arizona
✟23,684.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You said
Reply by Tscott
more pertinent here is the fact that you are implying that ALL Muslims are responsible for this terrorism

Here is exactly what I d said reprinted below and it proves your statements false

Post 512
Although there are a significant number of Muslims that are not in agreement with the bin Laden positions, we are concerned about those that do agree with bin Laden.

If you read my post you can not miss that I did not imply that ALL Muslims are respnsible for terrorism. Why do you make such statements?

Reply by Tscott
San Jose, regardless of your disclaimer, what you are doing is indicting a religion. You can say you are not, but that is exactly what you are doing. As I told you upthread, people could mine hundreds of violent scripture from the Holy Bible as well.

Why don’t you stick with what has been posted instead of giving your assumption and opinion as to what you think that I posted. You said that I implied “…that ALL Muslims are responsible for this terrorism”

Since my repost 512 above have proven your statement wrong you then try to go another direction and word it different by saying
“…what you are doing is indicting a religion”

In both of your statements you have no basis and they are both wrong. I gave you an opportunity to post my words that prove your OPINION and you posted nothing except another opinion with no basis.

I am not going to keep posting my posts that prove you wrong so that you can reword your opinion again.

If you can not post any words of mine that prove your assumed OPINIONS then please stop with your baseless opinions.

Upvote 0