Indiana
✟9,578.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Good question, but I have no answer except that I have been healed at times, and at times I have not. Sometimes the Lord has come to me and asked me to ask him for healing even when I wasn't going to ask. And times I have or felt I needed it but did not receive. There are so many things that could come into play, and that for each individual would be most difficult to answer.

Upvote 0

trulyconverted

Nov 21, 2012
Earth
✟8,569.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Why do some people get healed and some don't?

I can think of one example, The Apostle Paul had a thorn in his flesh (he had problems with his eyes) that God did not remove so that Paul will not become proud because of all the revelations he received from the Lord.

Upvote 0

Galilee63

Dec 14, 2013
Australia
✟43,924.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Firstly, it is in Jesus/God's Holy Will for one's own 'Soul good'.

Secondly, if a person/soul does not fully open up one's own Heart 'trusting' completely in Jesus that He will heal us, then it wont happen, unless Jesus gives His special Graces or Blessings for healing within His Divine Mercy, of which, are the Blood/Red Holy Ray which represents the Life Blood of Souls/people and His White/Water Holy Ray which makes souls righteous;as Jesus says to the world, through Saint Sister Faustina:
"These two Rays issued forth from the very depths of My tender Mercy when My agonised Heart was opened by a lance on the Cross...Happy is the one who will dwell in their shelter, for the just Hand of God shall not lay hold of Him. My Gaze from this Image is like My Gaze from the Cross".

Jesus has asked the world to say many times during our lives:
"Jesus, I TRUST in You". Of course we need to fully trust from our Hearts as opposed to just our Minds.

Jesus' Holy Image He asked Saint Sister Faustina to paint through and by Him is located at DivineMercy.org

This was typed from my Divine Mercy booklet.

Love and kindest wishes my Brothers and Sisters in Jesus Christ our Saviour

Upvote 0

Edouard

Mar 15, 2003
Auburn Hills, MI
Visit site
✟7,902.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Republican
Healing is a gift bestowed upon some through being a doctor/physician otherwise outright miracles.

God tells us if two or more come to me in my name their will I be with you also.
Ask and it will be given unto you.

For someone to be healed - healed to be returned to heaven to our Father or healed physically to remain on earth. I think sometimes we forget how God sees us.

Why does God not heal the 4 year old with Brain Cancer in a Children's hospital and some do get healed physically. No one knows except God.

There is no answer to your question. Only know that He loves us - and the earth belongs to Satan (where he was cast down). God allows Satan to push us to our limits of what we can handle. If you need encouragement through a struggle of this nature I would read Job. It inspires me when life gets really hard.

May God's mercy and peace cover you and comfort you knowing Him.

Upvote 0

OldStudent

Feb 24, 2007
central Ohio
✟8,188.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Be careful to put blame for suffering where it is due – Satan. Yes, God allows it. No, we don’t usually understand. There is a Great Controversy between God and Satan. Satan, for a time, is being allowed to show his colors. What he touches gets broken and destroyed. God can’t cover for him.

The record of Job is valuable. Note carefully the first chapters. Satan was looking for a challenge to God. He wanted to throw mud in God’s face. It was Satan that did the dirty work. In the end God’s work within Job was proven. Even the onlooking universe could be content that Job (and his kin - us) would be safe to have next door. There was no way he was going level charges against God or otherwise raise Cain. Now the hairy eye was on Satan. In the end, Job learned some things. He is still teaching us. God showed what He could then do – Job was even better off in the end. The view of God was further brightened and Satan was duly downgraded.

We complain about how long it all takes. But put in perspective this span of 6,000 years is a mere bloody scratch on the time line of eternity. It allows Satan to try all kinds of alternatives to God's design. History and biographies are the record of those efforts.

God remembers each of us. If we give Him permission to restore us to our right mind, in due time He lets us rest, then at the right time He will be delighted to call our name and we will once again stand before Him – this time face-to-face as with Adam.

Upvote 0

BryanW92

Hey look, it's a squirrel!
May 11, 2012
NE Florida
✟15,351.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Be careful to put blame for suffering where it is due – Satan. Yes, God allows it. No, we don’t usually understand. There is a Great Controversy between God and Satan. Satan, for a time, is being allowed to show his colors. What he touches gets broken and destroyed. God can’t cover for him.

:amen: That's very profound. It isn't that God can't cover for him. It's that God WON'T cover for him.

Satan destroys everything he touches and people still line up to follow him. Look at all the misery in the world today and people blame God while running off to follow Satan's lead. They should blame Satan and run off to follow God, but Satan whispers to them, "Blame God. He's the source of your unhappiness because he doesn't give you enough free stuff."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

thesunisout

growing in grace
Site Supporter
Mar 24, 2011
He lifts me up
✟159,601.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Why do some people get healed and some don't?

2 Timothy 4:20

Erastus stayed in Corinth, and I left Trophimus sick in Miletus.

God is sovereign and we don't know what His plan is. God has an eternal purpose for each of us and He is working that in our lives; we just don't what that looks like. What we do know is that God is not looking at our circumstance with detachment. He cares more than we could understand and He is always there to comfort and strengthen us.

Upvote 0