[PERMANENTLY CLOSED] Why does USA nothing to take responsibility for the refugee crisis`?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatrickT

Jun 7, 2015
Rostock
✟2,413.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Europe is overrun by refugees. Refugees that come because the american destabilisation in the middle east. The EU is on the brink of collapsing and even my nation germany suffers under that mass. And many people here wondere where is USA now? They caused all this but do nothing now to be part of a solution.

I hope americans realize whats going on and that their life too will be affected if that escalates further.

talitha

Cultivate Honduras
Nov 5, 2004
Tegucigalpa, Honduras
Visit site
✟22,601.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
The better question is..... why isn't wealthy Saudi Arabia - which has a similar culture and religion - or Dubai perhaps - wealthy and nearby...... why aren't these countries taking care of their own? That Europe has decided to permit the entry of these refugees is their decision - a poor one, I think. Obama unwisely has proposed that the USA do the same.

Upvote 0

Zoness

667, neighbor of the beast
Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2008
Illinois
✟468,399.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Married
The American government (distinct from Americans) doesn't want to admit the Iraq war was a mistake, its just easier to let everyone else deal with it now.

Though I believe Saudi Arabia should step up to the plate by being neighbors in the same cultural and linguistic sphere.

Reactions: talitha
Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,422,729.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Europe is overrun by refugees. Refugees that come because the american destabilisation in the middle east. The EU is on the brink of collapsing and even my nation germany suffers under that mass. And many people here wondere where is USA now? They caused all this but do nothing now to be part of a solution.

I hope americans realize whats going on and that their life too will be affected if that escalates further.

Brink of collapsing? Aren't you a bit dramatic for a confident German citizen?

Upvote 0

PatrickT

Jun 7, 2015
Rostock
✟2,413.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
The better question is..... why isn't wealthy Saudi Arabia - which has a similar culture and religion - or Dubai perhaps - wealthy and nearby...... why aren't these countries taking care of their own? That Europe has decided to permit the entry of these refugees is their decision - a poor one, I think. Obama unwisely has proposed that the USA do the same.

thats not a decission. We have a several thousand km long land boarder. They simply come. What do you suggest? That we mow them down with machine guns?

Upvote 0

PatrickT

Jun 7, 2015
Rostock
✟2,413.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Brink of collapsing? Aren't you a bit dramatic for a confident German citizen?

Its plain and simple too much. We store them in giant tent villages. our police and red cross works on the absolute limit. How long do you think we are able to shoulder that? Wimtr is coming and we are already on the limit.

Upvote 0

Oafman

Try telling that to these bog brained murphys
Dec 19, 2012
Malice
✟28,559.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Labour
Don't blame America for Europe's leaders trying to get political capital from this. Shut off the spigot of social welfare and you will see this migration dry up.
They only left Homs for the benefits, right?

What do you suggest? That we mow them down with machine guns?
Don't give them ideas

Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

RhaegarTargaryen

May 27, 2015
✟784.00
Faith
Lutheran

No, Germany caused this mass migration by saying: "Come one, come all.". All the problems Europe has with this at the moment, is on Germany.....and Sweden too.

Don't blame America for Europe's leaders trying to get political capital from this. Shut off the spigot of social welfare and you will see this migration dry up.

THIS.
Wonder why Northern Europe, Germany, Sweden, etc, are the countries to which these "refugees" are "fleeing"?
There are literally more than a dozen safe countries between Syria and Germany (and that's assuming that those are actually Syrian refugees and not basically everyone else claiming to be Syrian).

Reactions: brewmama
Upvote 0

ThatRobGuy

Part of the IT crowd
Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2005
Here
✟1,204,856.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The American government (distinct from Americans) doesn't want to admit the Iraq war was a mistake, its just easier to let everyone else deal with it now.

Really? I've heard numerous politicians give lengthy explanations of why they felt Iraq was a mistake and severely mishandled.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

PatrickT

Jun 7, 2015
Rostock
✟2,413.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
No, Germany caused this mass migration by saying: "Come one, come all.". All the problems Europe has with this at the moment, is on Germany.....and Sweden too.

THIS.
Wonder why Northern Europe, Germany, Sweden, etc, are the countries to which these "refugees" are "fleeing"?
There are literally more than a dozen safe countries between Syria and Germany (and that's assuming that those are actually Syrian refugees and not basically everyone else claiming to be Syrian).

Are you kidding me? They were already here. USA destroyed iraq and destabilizes syria, Destroyed libya and causes chaos and terror in the entire middle east.

Did you recently watch Syria and your proxy ISIS doing there?

There is a reason why chancellor Merkel left the american camp and supports Putin in Syria

Upvote 0

Bible Page

White Lives Matter! ALL Lives Matter!
Sep 22, 2015
✟952.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

We're overrun by illegals. We don't need to take in thousands of people we'd have to fly in and then have no way of flying out once things settled in Syria.

Upvote 0

SoldierOfTheKing

Christian Spenglerian
Jan 6, 2006
Kenmore, WA
✟278,166.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.