why do you think natural selection has filled the world with religious people?

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
1. I have evidence, so why would I need faith?

2. There is genetic information available, which you continue to ignore. Instead, you pretend as if stories in books are evidence. They aren't.

1. Because your evidence is incomplete and made up by men who REJECT God's Truth.
2. Amen, but you sure do find it hard to tell us HOW men (who you think wrote the Bible) correctly showed HOW and WHEN prehistoric people inherited Adam's superior intelligence, thousands of years ago. It's not your fault since you were probably brainwashed as a child in the False ToE. Amen?

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Inheriting? As in "from DNA"?

No. What Humans inherit from Adam is his ABILITY to know both good and evil. This superior intelligence is like God's intelligence Gen 3:22 and NO animal has the ability to reason like Humans do. It's WHY we don't try animals. They don't have the ability to reason because they were not programmed like Adam, the common ancestor of All Humans.

It should be obvious that DNA doesn't carry knowledge but only the ABILITY to know both good and evil, like Adam. Amen?

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic

Then please show us how intelligence is inherited if not by DNA.

What Humans inherit from Adam is his ABILITY to know both good and evil.

How? What is the mechanism? Where is the evidence?

It should be obvious that DNA doesn't carry knowledge but only the ABILITY to know both good and evil, like Adam. Amen?

It should be obvious that book knowledge is not inherited. It is learned.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
How can it be "superior" but at the same time, "out of the blue"?

Clearly intelligence is not unknown in the natural world; it's just a matter of degree...

Amen. Animal intelligence is about 4 and Human intelligence is about 8. Don't you think it strange that only Humans speak? God spoke the worlds into being. Heb 11:3

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
Amen. Animal intelligence is about 4 and Human intelligence is about 8.

Humans are animals.

Don't you think it strange that only Humans speak? God spoke the worlds into being. Heb 11:3

Every animal species has a characteristic that is unique to that species. They are still animals.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Then please show us how intelligence is inherited if not by DNA.

How? What is the mechanism? Where is the evidence?

It should be obvious that book knowledge is not inherited. It is learned.

The evidence is in the DNA and sometimes mistakes happen and the child doesn't survive. It's God's replication system which He started with Eve. It's a really good system since it has changed Millions of prehistoric people into some 7 Billion Humans alive today in less than 10k years and He has totally confused the Evolutionists in the process. Amen?

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
The evidence is in the DNA . . .

Are you saying that intelligence is inherited through DNA?

and sometimes mistakes happen and the child doesn't survive. It's God's replication system which He started with Eve. It's a really good system since it has changed Millions of prehistoric people into some 7 Billion Humans alive today in less than 10k years and He has totally confused the Evolutionists in the process. Amen?

Evidence?

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Amen. Animal intelligence is about 4 and Human intelligence is about 8. Don't you think it strange that only Humans speak? God spoke the worlds into being. Heb 11:3

Actually, humans aren't the only animals with language. try again.

Upvote 0

Jan Volkes

Jun 24, 2015
UK
✟2,674.00
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
why do you think evolution and natural selection has filled the world with religious people?
The simple answer would be the fear of death and the end of life, before the advent of science everyone believed and was subject to superstition, and like good card tricks science removed the magic and fear as soon as you know how it works.

Upvote 0

Skaloop

Agnostic atheist, pro-choice anti-abortion
May 10, 2006
Burnaby
Visit site
✟29,046.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-NDP
Thank you. I consider inheriting our superior intelligence from someone who has it, to be more logical than dreaming up a scenario whereby mindless Nature, with NO direction, gives it to us from out of the blue. History agrees and Evolutionists cannot repeat their flawed incomplete Theory. Just believe us, they preach. Amen?

How is it out of the blue? It was billions of years of natural selection.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Skaloop

Agnostic atheist, pro-choice anti-abortion
May 10, 2006
Burnaby
Visit site
✟29,046.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-NDP
Actually, humans aren't the only animals with language. try again.

Actually, humans are. Other animals have communication, sometimes quite complex, but only humans have language.

Upvote 0

Jan Volkes

Jun 24, 2015
UK
✟2,674.00
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Thank you. I consider inheriting our superior intelligence from someone who has it, to be more logical than dreaming up a scenario whereby mindless Nature, with NO direction, gives it to us from out of the blue. History agrees and Evolutionists cannot repeat their flawed incomplete Theory. Just believe us, they preach. Amen?
Of course we must have had a creator, how dare anyone even suggest that someone as important as myself is a mere product of nature, I was made for a reason and that reason was to glorify my creator, I am not a product of some random act,
I am special, I am here for a very specific reason, all the other living things on this planet were put here for my benefit.

I am not on some ego trip I am just stating a fact, I AM SPECIAL and I am going to live FOREVER.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
Really? Please have one of your animals with language to post me a note. I will see if they are really humans or just some dumb animal. Amen

Cheetahs run faster than any animal. Does that mean they are no longer animals?

Peregrine falcons fly faster than any other animal. Does that mean they are no longer animals?

Humans use language better than any other animal. Does that mean they are no longer animals?

How does doing something better than other animals exclude you from being an animal?

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
How is it out of the blue? It was billions of years of natural selection.

Not according to God. He tells us that Adam was made with a superior intelligence, like God's, Gen 3:22 with NO evolution necessary or possible. Did God lie or are Godless Evolutionists just making up stuff? The latter is indicated. Amen?

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
Not according to God. He tells us that Adam was made with a superior intelligence, like God's, Gen 3:22 with NO evolution necessary or possible. Did God lie or are Godless Evolutionists just making up stuff? The latter is indicated. Amen?

Moses was not God.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Of course we must have had a creator, how dare anyone even suggest that someone as important as myself is a mere product of nature, I was made for a reason and that reason was to glorify my creator, I am not a product of some random act,
I am special, I am here for a very specific reason, all the other living things on this planet were put here for my benefit.

I am not on some ego trip I am just stating a fact, I AM SPECIAL and I am going to live FOREVER.

Me too, thanks to Jesus. Adam was made the 3rd Day Gen 2:4-7 which was long BEFORE every other living creature that moves, which was made on the 5th Day. Gen 1:21

Evolutionists, because they made up a fairy tale to TRY and explain their ignorance, are caught in God's Snare, which is the Flood. Because Evolutionists have REJECTED God's Truth which shows that Humans were made on another world, they continue to look like Buffoons, because they have NO evidence of their incomplete doctrine, of the ToE. Amen?

Upvote 0