why do you think natural selection has filled the world with religious people?

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Scientific evidence, please.

Scientific evidence, please.

Sure, unless you want to call the Human posters here Animals?

IF intelligence was carried in the genes, babies would enter this world knowing everything our ancestors had ever learned, but they don't. Do they? They have the ABILITY to learn but not the stored knowledge of past generations. Amen?

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
Sure, unless you want to call the Human posters here Animals?

What do you think we are? Fungi?

IF intelligence was carried in the genes, babies would enter this world knowing everything our ancestors had ever learned, but they don't. Do they?

Babies do come into this world with the ability to learn, which is human intelligence.

They have the ABILITY to learn but not the stored knowledge of past generations. Amen?

Notice how you change it from intelligence to knowledge. They aren't the same thing.

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,907,063.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Everyone posting on this is by definition an animal.
2 Peter 2:12 But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;

Jude 10 But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Everyone posting on this is by definition an animal.

Only IF you accept the False classification system which cannot tell us How or When prehistoric people magically changed into Humans. You are accepting the classification system of mortal men while Ignoring the Scriptural Fact that Adam, the first man, was made long BEFORE any other living creature. Gen 2:4-7

Like the Scoffers of the last days who are "willingly ignorant" that Adam's world was totally destroyed in the Flood, you are left with the incomplete, untrue, Fantasy of men who CLAIM that ALL life began on Planet Earth. ll Peter 3:3-7 This is UnScriptural and only proclaimed by those who have Rejected God's Truth of the Flood. It is impossible that Humans could have evolved from animals, since Adam was FIRST made. Amen?

Upvote 0

Zosimus

Non-Christian non-evolution believer
Oct 3, 2013
Lima, Peru
✟17,000.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Do you ingest food?

Do you respond to stimuli?

Do you move about?

If you answered "yes" to all three of those questions (including the requirements for being a eukaryote), then you are an animal.
Do bacteria ingest food?
Do bacteria respond to stimuli?
Do bacteria move about?

Are bacteria animals?

pwned

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Skaloop

Agnostic atheist, pro-choice anti-abortion
May 10, 2006
Burnaby
Visit site
✟29,046.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-NDP
Do bacteria ingest food?
Do bacteria move about?

Are bacteria animals?

pwned

It was specifically stated that there are also the associated requirements of being a eukaryote, which bacteria are not.

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
Do bacteria ingest food?
Do bacteria move about?

Bacteria are not eukaryotes, which fails one of the criteria that I included. Bacteria do not ingest food. Bacteria do not respond to stimuli.

Bacteria are not animals.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
I have already given you that information, and it wasn't magic. You refuse to address it.

False, since I have soundly refuted your faith in the false theory of evolution. I have given you the best and only information available and you have refused it because it destroys your precious Theory. So, let's don't go down that path again. Just accept the Word of God as better than any man made incomplete false view. Amen?

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Only IF you accept the False classification system which cannot tell us How or When prehistoric people magically changed into Humans.

Lucky for us, you provide the necessary magic.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Lucky for us, you provide the necessary magic.

No magic needed since Humans INHERIT their ability for superior intelligence from Adam, the common ancestor of ALL Humans. It would have to be Magic for Apes to evolve an intelligence like Adam's, because his intelligence is also like God's. Gen 3:22 Amen?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
No magic needed since Humans INHERIT their ability for superior intelligence from Adam, the common ancestor of ALL Humans. It would have to be Magic for Apes to evolve an intelligence like Adam's, because his intelligence is also like God's. Gen 3:22 Amen?

Wherever you want to claim the magic comes from, that's nice.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Wherever you want to claim the magic comes from, that's nice.

Thank you. I consider inheriting our superior intelligence from someone who has it, to be more logical than dreaming up a scenario whereby mindless Nature, with NO direction, gives it to us from out of the blue. History agrees and Evolutionists cannot repeat their flawed incomplete Theory. Just believe us, they preach. Amen?

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
False, since I have soundly refuted your faith in the false theory of evolution.

I have evidence, so why would I need faith?

I have given you the best and only information available and you have refused it because it destroys your precious Theory. So, let's don't go down that path again. Just accept the Word of God as better than any man made incomplete false view. Amen?

There is genetic information available, which you continue to ignore. Instead, you pretend as if stories in books are evidence. They aren't.

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
Thank you. I consider inheriting our superior intelligence from someone who has it, to be more logical than dreaming up a scenario whereby mindless Nature, with NO direction, gives it to us from out of the blue. History agrees and Evolutionists cannot repeat their flawed incomplete Theory. Just believe us, they preach. Amen?

Inheriting? As in "from DNA"?

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Thank you. I consider inheriting our superior intelligence from someone who has it, to be more logical than dreaming up a scenario whereby mindless Nature, with NO direction, gives it to us from out of the blue.

How can it be "superior" but at the same time, "out of the blue"?

Clearly intelligence is not unknown in the natural world; it's just a matter of degree...

Upvote 0