Peace and Love
Oct 6, 2013
Pa
✟6,506.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
It was already addressed here in your reply to Emily. I had no reason to address that subject until you started discussing it.

ahh but see Emmy is a friend and I was addressing her which was specific to her which she would get and understand why. I am sorry if you felt I was attacking her or being critical, I was not. She always preaches the greats commandment every time she post, but Jesus said if you teach others to break the least commandment you will be called least in Heaven, but if you teach the greatest commandment and keep the others you will be called great in Heaven. So i understand why she always teaches the greatest commandment, and I said teach the least which Jesus said was not that important in another translation it comes up that tithe is the least commandment, which is why I said what I said, so if she would be perfect teach the greatest and the least and keep them. I said with love and it was with Love I spoke to her. I suspect she would get what I was saying and appreciate it as she is always trying to follow the Lord a little better. But you had no way of knowing any of this, so that is why it was meant for her and not everyone.

Upvote 0

twin1954

Baptist by the Bible
Jun 12, 2011
✟86,544.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
I haven't read the whole thread so my answer may be repeating what others have said.

I follow the Lord Jesus Christ, who is the express image of God and in whom dwells all the fullness of the Godhead in a body, because He called me personally by His grace through the preaching of the free and sovereign grace of God in Christ alone. He gave me a heart to see my need for Him and faith to trust in Him alone. He lovingly forced me to look to Christ as my Savior and God. He made me to see that Christ Jesus the Lord is all my righteousness and all my holiness before God and that in Him I am accepted in the holy sight of God because I am as holy as God's own dear Son. He gave me a heart to understand that He is enough for God and enough for me. He caused me to rest in Christ alone and not in anything that I have done am doing or will do. He shed His great love for me abroad in my heart and made me bow to Him as sovereign Lord and Master. I love Him because He first loved me. He saved me I didn't save myself.

He made me to know that if He had left me to myself I would lie in darkness and sin and would never have come to Him for salvation. It is all of Him and none of me.

Last edited:
Upvote 0