Why do street preachers use harsh ways to evangelise?

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't think a Christian is a sinner willfully.
there is no other type of sinner once we have been saved and bought to a knowledge of the truth .
of course we have to go back and redefine what "some ' people think a sin is . some people think every bad thought and intent that pops into their head is a sin but it only becomes sin if we refuse to cast it down and instead act on it . and we cannot act on it by accident -only by self will.
and this is where many refuse to take responsibility..

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Definitely, but isn't it Jesus Christ who is the Christian, so that we in Him may be part takers in God's Plan?
For He will possess the Land and be Father to many children.

in other words: I can't do that...
it is also HE in us and HE .. cannot sin.. and it is him in us that causes us to CEASE from sin and no longer practice it .. john states if a person does not cease to practice sin that we know they are not of god but of the devil.. yup. thats what is written .. its amazing how many people forget that is written ..
not referring to you . just saying

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sinners who are justified by the Blood of the Lamb.
so while we understand what your trying to say ..the correct term is .. the repentant who have now been justified by the blood of the lamb . sin is never justified ..it is sin.
so if they are stil 'sinNING ..they are not repentant .and thus not justified nor sanctified because they have not yet changed their mind (repented) and agreed with God . they still disagree with god and rebel -every time they go back and do that action they know to be sinful ...

Upvote 0

Hieronymus

Jan 12, 2016
the Hague NL
✟69,862.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
there is no other type of sinner once we have been saved and bought to a knowledge of the truth .
of course we have to go back and redefine what "some ' people think a sin is . some people think every bad thought and intent that pops into their head is a sin but it only becomes sin if we refuse to cast it down and instead act on it . and we cannot act on it by accident -only by self will.
and this is where many refuse to take responsibility..
I'm not a legalist. I tried that, but it backfires.
But Jesus is quite clear that when you think murder you're a murderer.
We only refrain from murder because of the consequences, isn't that so?
We're allowed to make mistakes.
As Paul complained, there's conflicts between our actions and our conscience and even our will.
Doing what we shouldn't, not doing what we should.
And it sucks.
But it doesn't cost us our salvation.
Maybe i don't get your point though.
But let me give an example.
I know iḿ going to get a little weed in a couple of days, possibly tomorrow.
I have smoked it daily for decades and i have completely stopped now for some 4 month or so, only a few times i got some smoke.
I need a little 'reset' again, because my head is heavy and dizzy, and frankly i long for a little buzz too and a good sleep.
Both a little self medication and a little escapism, a little self inflicted joy and entertainment.
But i know i probably shouldn't do it, but it's on my mind in the background all the time, last few weeks.
I find it irresponsible behaviour though...
But maybe it's not what you meant.

Upvote 0

Hieronymus

Jan 12, 2016
the Hague NL
✟69,862.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
so while we understand what your trying to say ..the correct term is .. the repentant who have now been justified by the blood of the lamb . sin is never justified ..it is sin.
Agreed.
But the sinner is not the sin, is it?
so if they are stil 'sinNING ..they are not repentant .and thus not justified nor sanctified because they have not yet changed their mind (repented) and agreed with God .
Yes, and no...
Or rather no, and yes.
In my experience i am repentant, but sometimes it's too hard to keep it up.
This is always a disappointment though, but it (the flesh) is sometimes just stronger than the spirit.
I don't know how to change that. So indeed, i keep on sinning.
It's an inner war.
they still disagree with god and rebel -every time they go back and do that action they know to be sinful ...
True. Me too.
It will improve though.
I have been worse.
I believe God will help me.
Part of that is confronting me with my sins and chastising me.
Meanwhile He seems to take care of my basic needs.
I thus put my faith in Him, not in myself.
It's a growing process.
I have good hope things will turn out okay. :)

Upvote 0

Hieronymus

Jan 12, 2016
the Hague NL
✟69,862.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
it is also HE in us and HE .. cannot sin.. and it is him in us that causes us to CEASE from sin and no longer practice it .. john states if a person does not cease to practice sin that we know they are not of god but of the devil.. yup. thats what is written .. its amazing how many people forget that is written ..
not referring to you . just saying
Confronting stuff.
I don't think people forget this, but avoid it.
You could well be referring to me though, because i also do things i shouldn't do, and seem to be unable to stop.
What can i say?
I'm sorry about it towards God, and working on improving my walk and talk and what not.
I smoke (tobacco), i cuss, i judge, i'm angry, i sometimes hate God or people.
I'm not claiming i'm saved, i hope and i have faith in God.
We'll see.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I just went on a vacation to Washington DC. When I got to see the White House for the very first time in my life, I saw this crazy guy with a bullhorn and signs saying things like "Repent or Perish" and "God is going to judge you", screaming about Hell, judgement, things like how people loved their sin and how God wants them to change their ways. He was standing above the crowd in front of the White House shouting and ranting at the crowd around them. He also saying if they died tonight and they did not turn from their sins, he said that God is going to remind them of how he sent him to warn them and they ignored him. Then he said something like, "You're going to be cooked like chicken in hell if you don't Repent!!!"

That guy kinda disturbed my time at the White House. What that guy was doing was NOT a good way to evangelise because he was turning off people. I do evangelise but, unlike that rude street preaching guy I saw in DC who shouts at people, I walk to a person or a group of people and gently tell him/her/them about Christ and my church. What's the issue with these street preachers and why do they feel it's the best way to get people to Christ?

Tia, it's for the most part not only the best way but probably about the only efficient way under those circumstances. Their potential congregation is short lived..generally passer byers, and they not only have to get their attention quickly by speaking loudly, they have to get right to the point. That Shock and Awe tactic of Gods army hopefully, at the very least, gets some seeds planted, and at best, some will stop and listen or even talk to the guy. Not a prim and proper church/teacher and it can seem a bit ugly, but it can also be a thing of beautiful in it's own way.

Those guys aren't for everyone, but they could very well be everything to someone...those our conventional preachers couldn't get to or get through to. They go out and find people that would never come to church and force them to listen, and speak truths loud and clear to some that maybe have listened, but either weren't taught properly or were taught so delicately, they missed some necessary truths.

Definitely a place for them and they have a heck of a lot more guts than I. My guess is God is ecstatic to have them out there and if all else is in place with them, they have a lot to look forward to in Heaven.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hieronymus
Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Im going to reply by inserting Blue text ...
I'm not a legalist. I tried that, but it backfires.
But Jesus is quite clear that when you think murder you're a murderer.
he is speaking to those who were not born again of
the spirit of god.showing them that only doing the right on the outside did not make them righteous and because they could not change the inside they required a savior who CAN change us on the inside . This is why we are called to water baptism .. for it is the power of God in it . for we get BURIED INTO HIS DEATH and then RAISED a NEW CREATURE in Christ ..

We only refrain from murder because of the consequences, isn't that so?
no , we refrain because when we are born again we are made a new creature in Christ and live by the law of the spirit of life in Christ Jesus .. being the law of love . love does not desire to murder any one .
We're allowed to make mistakes.

When God tells us to do something and we try but we are still learning how and we muck it up.. that is making a mistake .When we go and willfully disobey him , and choose to do an act we know to be disobedience,that is a sin to us . Because we know what is right to do , and do not do it .

As Paul complained, there's conflicts between our actions and our conscience and even our will.
Doing what we shouldn't, not doing what we should.
And it sucks.

-Paul is speaking that as an example of how things were for him before he was transformed by the Power of god ,before he was made a new creature in Christ he tried really hard to be righteous but found no mater how hard he tried sin was present .. he goes on later in that same letter ,to speak of how he is now free ..

But it doesn't cost us our salvation.
it will if we refuse to believe that what Jesus has done he HAS ACTUALLY DONE .. he has set us free . and being set free means there is absolutely NOTHING that can force us to do that which we know to be sin. we have been set free to make that choice . it is liberating to know this and a great Joy .

Maybe i don't get your point though.
But let me give an example.
I know iḿ going to get a little weed in a couple of days, possibly tomorrow.
I have smoked it daily for decades and i have completely stopped now for some 4 month or so, only a few times i got some smoke.
I need a little 'reset' again, because my head is heavy and dizzy, and frankly i long for a little buzz too and a good sleep.
Both a little self medication and a little escapism, a little self inflicted joy and entertainment.
But i know i probably shouldn't do it, but it's on my mind in the background all the time, last few weeks.
I find it irresponsible behavior though...

you know in your own heart what you must or must not do . Jesus said "my sheep HEAR my voice and i know them and the follow me '.. when we follow him he leads us OUT of the mire and into green pastors of holiness .. i used to imbibe a little weed and self justify it as "not that bad" .. and because of that i remained a slave to it( For to whom you yield your members as servant to bey his servant you are to whom you obey ) . once i admitted it to be a sin (a sin because god was asking me to stop it and i was not listening ,thus the sin was rebellion .. ) he forgave me and the power of it was broken and i was free to choose to do it no longer . He said" if you love me you will keep my commands -that simply means "do what i tell you to do ' .

But maybe it's not what you meant.
The awesome thing is ,that Jesus loves us and everything he calls us to let go of he does for our good ,never for our harm . so there is only increasing hope in listening to him and obeying him .

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Confronting stuff.
I don't think people forget this, but avoid it.
You could well be referring to me though, because i also do things i shouldn't do, and seem to be unable to stop.
What can i say?
I'm sorry about it towards God, and working on improving my walk and talk and what not.
I smoke (tobacco), i cuss, i judge, i'm angry, i sometimes hate God or people.
I'm not claiming i'm saved, i hope and i have faith in God.
We'll see.
see above reply

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Agreed.
But the sinner is not the sin, is it?
without the sinner the sin is not committed , no sin ever committed itself
Yes, and no...
Or rather no, and yes.
In my experience i am repentant, but sometimes it's too hard to keep it up.
This is always a disappointment though, but it (the flesh) is sometimes just stronger than the spirit.
I don't know how to change that. So indeed, i keep on sinning.
It's an inner war.
what does the word of god say ..? it does not say the flesh is stronger the the spirit ,, it says the flesh is weak... - yup you've not heard it that way round i bet lol .

True. Me too.
It will improve though.
I have been worse.
I believe God will help me.
Part of that is confronting me with my sins and chastising me.
Meanwhile He seems to take care of my basic needs.
I thus put my faith in Him, not in myself.
It's a growing process.
I have good hope things will turn out okay. :)
freedom is closer then you think .. it is a moment of obedience away.. ,every moment of our life .
i did all you do and worse .. but he set me free .. and yet for years i struggled on doing it again,, until he old me .. i kept doing it because i loved it more then i loved him , not because i was not free ,but because up to then i had not wanted to be free ,i loved my sin .
then came true repentance and i grabbed hold of him and his love and his freedom he has won for me and have walked free ever since .

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Galilee63

Dec 14, 2013
Australia
✟43,924.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
This man is telling God's Truth and the reality of what we all face in God's Judgement in His Holy Spirit of Truth.

Fear God our Creator and Heavenly Father now before its too late in His Judgement. Judgement can occur as we are passing over with satan clutching at our souls without any assistance save Jesus Christ and our Blessed Virgin Mother Mary. God our Heavenly Father with The Holy Spirit stated that His Messiah was forthcoming with His Mercy. That is for those of whom have turned to Jesus while here on earth, repented sins to Jesus in remorse, received God's Blessed Holy Sacraments from hearts open to Jesus, prayed to Jesus and not ignored Jesus.

These are the things many people do know, whom have passed over after accidents and returned at Jesus' Holy Command and these are the things all of God's Saints and Martyrs have known from Jesus, God, The Holy Spirit and our Blessed Virgin Mother Mary with many lay people around the world receiving Jesus into hearts with Mother Mary speaking to hearts.

God is Firm in His Love with His Wrath and it is terrible wrath. God our Heavenly Father has shown us this within His Holy Word and Jesus has shown us this within His New Testament.

Jesus is our Merciful Saviour for those whom turn to Jesus in repentance of sins from hearts remorseful.

Jesus and our Blessed Virgin Mother Mary with The Holy Spirit have been appearing to Saints and lay people each Century imploring people to repent sins to Jesus in remorse from hearts or people face God's wrath in judgement.

dm2.jpg

Divine Mercy Sunday.com
Sister Faustina's Vision of Hell

"I, Sister Faustina Kowalska, by the order of God, have visited the Abysses of Hell so that I might tell souls about it and testify to its existence...the devils were full of hatred for me, but they had to obey me at the command of God, What I have written is but a pale shadow of the things I saw. But I noticed one thing: That most of the souls there are those who disbelieved that there is a hell." (Diary 741)

srfaust4.jpg

The Apostle of Divine Mercy
St. Maria Faustina Kowalska
of the
Congregation of the Sisters of Our Lady of Mercy

"Today, I was led by an angel to the Chasms of Hell. It is a place of great torture; how awesomely large and extensive it is! The kinds of tortures I saw:
The First Torture that constitutes hell is:
The loss of God.
The Second is:
Perpetual remorse of conscience.
The Third is
That one's condition will never change.
The Fourth is:
The fire that will penetrate the soul without destroying it. A terrible suffering since it is a purely spiritual fire, lit by God's anger.
The Fifth Torture is:
Continual darkness and a terrible suffocating smell, and despite the darkness, the devils and the souls of the damned see each other and all the evil, both of others and their own.
The Sixth Torture is:
The constant company of Satan.
The Seventh Torture is:
Horrible despair, hatred of God, vile words, curses and blasphemies.
These are the Tortures suffered by all the damned together, but that is not the end of the sufferings.

Indescribable Sufferings
There are special Tortures destined for particular souls. These are the torments of the senses. Each soul undergoes terrible and indescribable sufferings related to the manner in which it has sinned.

I would have died
There are caverns and pits of torture where one form of agony differs from another. I would have died at the very sight of these tortures if the omnipotence of God had not supported me.

No One Can Say There is No Hell

Let the sinner know that he will be tortured throughout all eternity, in those senses which he made use of to sin. I am writing this at the command of God, so that no soul may find an excuse by saying there is no hell, or that nobody has ever been there, and so no one can say what it is like...how terribly souls suffer there! Consequently, I pray even more fervently for the conversion of sinners. I incessantly plead God's mercy upon them. O My Jesus, I would rather be in agony until the end of the world, amidst the greatest sufferings, than offend you by the least sin." (Diary 741)

Some of the Hundreds of Saints of whom Jesus Himself has appeared and shown them Visions of Hell, Purgatory and Heaven.

St Gemma Galgani
St Padre Pio
The Three Fatima Children
www.scborromeo.org/patron_s.htm
www.catholic-saints.info
www.roman-catholic-saints.com
St Catherine of Sienna
St Gertrude
St Dominic
www.catholic-saints.net/saints
St Louis De Montfort
www.ewtn.com/library/MARY/PATRONS.htm
www.catholic.orgSaints & Angels
catholic-pages.com/dir/saints.asp
Medjugorje

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
Morgantown, West Virginia, USA
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
you desire me to say yes so you can say your right but you've twisted scripture to come up with the question in the first place .
you desire me to say no ,so that you can throw up the verse" if any one says they are without sin they lie .".but thats taking it out of context also .

as i said .. if GOD tels me there is sin in my life .. then i agree with him and confess it is so.. and then he forgives me and cleanses me from ALL unrighteousness .. then standing there at that point in time the answer is NO .i do not have sin . because if you say yes i do ,you do you make God a liar for he has said he cleansed me of ALL (not some ) unrighteousness.

thus after i confessed my sin and he has cleansed me from ALL sin.. i am without sin in his sight having been cleansed from ALL unrighteousness ..
now .. what shall i do to have sin again after that / i must go and willfully break his perfect law of life ..that is to say i must disobey the holy spirit i must rebel against the spirit of the law of life in Christ Jesus ... ,this cannot happen accidentally i would have to WILL it and then act on my will .. why would i do that ?
I have not twisted anything. Scripture makes it clear that all have sinned and come short of the glory of God. As Christians we walk in the light but we are not without sin, and the Truth is not in anyone who claims to be without sin. Paul wrote that he continued to do that which he should not do. We do not just sin "by mistake." Usually we know exactly what we are doing.

You asked me to tell you what sins I commit. Now, I confess my sins to God, not you, but I'll tell you that my biggest sin is gluttony. I'm about 25 pounds overweight. That isn't a mistake on my part, I didn't take that extra helping at dinner by mistake, I knew what I was doing. I think that particukar sin is one that many American Christians have problems with because so many of us are overweight. I exercise, I try not to overeat, but the weight remains. But I go to God and ask for forgiveness and strength, and God says Archivist, you are forgiven.

Anyone who says that they do not sin except by mistake is deceiving themselves. When you look at that attractive girl in a bikini with lust, when you become angry at the driver who cut you off in traffic, when you don't forgive someobe who harmed you or a friend or family member, it is all sin. There is a saying that Christians aren't perfect just forgiven, and that is so true.

Upvote 0

Freedom Now

Jun 26, 2016
Canada
✟8,448.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Scripture makes it clear that all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.

That is why God sent His Son to die on the tree, so that we might be freed from sin,

and no longer come short of the glory of God.

Reactions: Alithis
Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have not twisted anything. Scripture makes it clear that all have sinned and come short of the glory of God. As Christians we walk in the light but we are not without sin, and the Truth is not in anyone who claims to be without sin. Paul wrote that he continued to do that which he should not do. We do not just sin "by mistake." Usually we know exactly what we are doing.

You asked me to tell you what sins I commit. Now, I confess my sins to God, not you, but I'll tell you that my biggest sin is gluttony. I'm about 25 pounds overweight. That isn't a mistake on my part, I didn't take that extra helping at dinner by mistake, I knew what I was doing. I think that particukar sin is one that many American Christians have problems with because so many of us are overweight. I exercise, I try not to overeat, but the weight remains. But I go to God and ask for forgiveness and strength, and God says Archivist, you are forgiven.

Anyone who says that they do not sin except by mistake is deceiving themselves. When you look at that attractive girl in a bikini with lust, when you become angry at the driver who cut you off in traffic, when you don't forgive someobe who harmed you or a friend or family member, it is all sin. There is a saying that Christians aren't perfect just forgiven, and that is so true.
none of that is what the bible states ..
in chrsit we are set free .
you cannot do a sin you know to be sin , by mistake . so if your choosing to do it ..
a.- it is still your master and you are not free yet .your following it not Christ
b -you choose to do it because you love that sin more then you love god . your following it , not Christ

that is what the scripture states .
Everyone who sins breaks the law; in fact, sin is lawlessness.
But you know that he appeared so that he might take away our sins.
And in him is no sin. 6 No one who lives in him keeps on sinning.
No one who continues to sin has either seen him or known him.

Dear children, do not let anyone lead you astray.
The one who does what is right is righteous, just as he is righteous.
The one who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been
sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil’s work.
No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God’s seed remains in them;
they cannot go on sinning, because they have been born of God.
This is how we know who the children of God are and
who the children of the devil are: Anyone who does not do what is right is not God’s child,
nor is anyone who does not love their brother and sister.

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"TaiKamiya720"

There are some "groups" in this world that believe a tad different aka wrong. Yet MILLIONS of MILLIONS were shown the way to JESUS as the only way. So they can be RIGHT about Jesus just wrong about.........

Jesus said..if you were blind you would have no sin..you say you see your sin remains. So MILLIONS have never really heard the truth..its when you HEAR it and then turn and wont listen..

I was walking with my wife one day and saw this man yelling at people going to some movie. He was talking about Jesus and how wrong so forth so on. And so I asked my Father.. is this man of you? He came right back with"if he is for me he is not against me". So no it is NOT the way He wanted it said or done...but JESUS is being preached.

Now this is not by all. There are some groups standing on a corner where Jesus is not even being talked about.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
Morgantown, West Virginia, USA
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
That is why God sent His Son to die on the tree, so that we might be freed from sin, and no longer come short of the glory of God.

We are forgiven, but we still sin.

none of that is what the bible states ..
in chrsit we are set free .
you cannot do a sin you know to be sin , by mistake . so if your choosing to do it ..
a.- it is still your master and you are not free yet .your following it not Christ
b -you choose to do it because you love that sin more then you love god . your following it , not Christ

that is what the scripture states .
Everyone who sins breaks the law; in fact, sin is lawlessness.
But you know that he appeared so that he might take away our sins.
And in him is no sin. 6 No one who lives in him keeps on sinning.
No one who continues to sin has either seen him or known him.

Dear children, do not let anyone lead you astray.
The one who does what is right is righteous, just as he is righteous.
The one who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been
sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil’s work.
No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God’s seed remains in them;
they cannot go on sinning, because they have been born of God.
This is how we know who the children of God are and
who the children of the devil are: Anyone who does not do what is right is not God’s child,
nor is anyone who does not love their brother and sister.

No, we all sin.

Because this is off topic in this thread, I have started a new thread, "Do Christians Willingly Sin?" I invite you to take this conversation there.

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We are forgiven, but we still sin.

No, we all sin.

Because this is off topic in this thread, I have started a new thread, "Do Christians Willingly Sin?" I invite you to take this conversation there.
You mean ..you..even though you know the action is about to do is a sin..still willingly go and do it..,?
Why ?
Do you love it so much you wont give it up ?

Upvote 0

Galilee63

Dec 14, 2013
Australia
✟43,924.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
You are all beautifully honest about your sins within our Lord Jesus and The Holy Spirit and that makes my heart joyous!

Our Lord Jesus stated to Saint Faustina that the sins hurting Jesus the most are "Voluntary Sins" more than "Involuntary Sins".

I have only just learned this from Jesus after all these years receiving Jesus and Mother Mary into my heart in Communion with my heart.

Most sadly we all sin, whether we "think" we do or not. We are sinning right now by talking and not remaining humble and quiet unless mentioning Jesus' righteousness in His Holy Words. Jesus said let your answers be: "Yes, Yes, and No, No". We all therefore, need urgently to pray and ask for our sins to be illuminated by Jesus, God and The Holy Spirit after making Jesus' Sign of His Cross with His Our Father Prayer. Then waiting for our Lord Jesus and The Holy Spirit's Holy Response to our hearts.

Over the past couple of weeks I committed a few "Voluntary sins" - one being yesterday. satan used a stressful situation to hone in and attack me while weak dealing with a situation. This was repented in sorrow to Jesus afterwards however, the Holy Spirit with Jesus flowed through my heart having it aching again. I prayed again to Jesus and The Holy Spirit for all of the sins most serious in my Lord Jesus' Sacred Heart that I have committed. In horror I was shown one most "Voluntary sin" and another "Involuntary sin". These sins were repented to Jesus straight away and Penance done, offering up my Penance with The Holy Rosary prayed and for all of The Holy Souls in Purgatory and Souls on their way to eternal damnation as Jesus Himself has requested with The Holy Spirit and Mother Mary.

All sins are sins of which are serious to be repented to Jesus, however, if one is praying and asking Jesus, Mother Mary and The Holy Spirit to illuminate our Hearts and Souls to our most serious sins committed against Jesus and others - these are shown in God's Holy Will and for those doubting - I urge you to pray with 3 Our Father's, 3 Hail Mary's and 3 Glory Be's after making Jesus' Sign of His Cross and don't be surprised if you are shown straight away while walking in a shopping centre, driving, on a bus, a train, a plane or in Church, or at home, anywhere. If Jesus, God and The Holy Spirit and Mother Mary have not spoken to my heart telling me, I am often shown directly afterwards in a shopping centre, while driving, or through another person unrelated to the sin and in other direct ways until I have repented to Jesus from my heart sorrowful to Him and to the other person. This is daily to Jesus and weekly. Not monthly or lapsed time because those sins accumulate on our souls mounting up and without prayer to Jesus/God/The Holy Spirit and Mother Mary, we can forget and they are still there on our hearts and souls.

If I pass over tomorrow or this year, those sins are truly forgiven by Jesus if repented to Him, because once repented to Jesus, those sins are snipped off and destroyed by The Holy Spirit and gone forever.

Jesus, God, The Holy Spirit and Mother Mary are teaching me the difference between "Voluntary sins" and "Involuntary sins". with me repenting to Jesus my most serious sins committed against Jesus and others in God's Holy Will and not my earthly will.

Love in our Lord Jesus and our Heavenly Mother Mary

Last edited:
Upvote 0

South Bound

I stand with Israel.
Jan 3, 2014
✟31,159.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I do evangelise but, unlike that rude street preaching guy I saw in DC who shouts at people, I walk to a person or a group of people and gently tell him/her/them about Christ and my church. What's the issue with these street preachers and why do they feel it's the best way to get people to Christ?

What does telling the about your church have to do with evangelism? What do you tell them about Christ? Do you talk to them about the law, their sin, or call them to repent?

Upvote 0

South Bound

I stand with Israel.
Jan 3, 2014
✟31,159.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have no idea what it is that makes people think standing on the street and yelling will do to bring people to God.I have been told to stay away from them for a long time. I consider that to be extreme behavior vs actually talking to someone about God in a civil way in a normal tone. Yelling will never get you far in much.

When I preach, particularly in Philly and Baltimore, where there are ordinances about using amplification, I have to raise my voice. I preached in Battery Park in New York once and had a little amplifier but the distortion was so bad that nobody more than about ten feet away could understand me. I had to yell.

Upvote 0