Feb 19, 2013
United States-New Jersey
✟7,951.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Prayer of Salvation | The Most Important Thing You Will Do On Earth
Have you confessed Jesus as Master and Savior of your life?

If not, and you would like to receive His forgiveness and start a new life in Him, you can pray this prayer right now and receive His FREE gift!

"Jesus, reveal yourself to me. I ask You to come into my life and forgive me of all my sins. I confess my sins before You this day. Your Word promises if I confess with my mouth that 'Jesus Christ is the one and only Savior' and believe in my heart that His Father raised Him from the dead, I will be saved (Romans 10:9). I confess Jesus Christ is the Master of my life. In faith, I believe He died for my sins and rose again from the dead defeating death. Therefore I am saved. Thank You for making me a child of the Father YHWH and writing my name in the Books of Life and Remembrance. As I wait to come home to You forever, please use me as your disciple from this day forward, in Your mighty name, Jesus, I pray. Amen."

If you prayed this prayer for the first time and meant it sincerely with your heart, let me say, "Congratulations! And welcome to the Family of YHWH!"