Why did God create Lucifer with the pride or whatever it was that made him rebel?

Rev Randy

Sometimes I pretend to be normal
Aug 14, 2012
Florida,USA
✟25,153.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
the harm HimiH was ref to in his "testimonial" was due to an intense period soon after his "born again" submission to Yeshua; He was then dealing with Law vs. Grace, "cleansing his [own] temple," and facing death issues (to name a few).

He was "quickened" at that time, & extremely sensitive to "the Word" & to demonic "open doors" that needed to be closed, albeit, "the hard-way."

As u are aware, not everyone goes thru demonic supernatural encounters, Rev.

"count your blessings" if u deem it so/such. HimiH on the other hand, is all the more stronger, wiser for it.

One question for u here perhaps is..... ..."why bother reading Gen-Theories "heretical posts"at all?" (& no, "entertainment" Re: THIS subject matter certainly isn't your "final answer" now is it, Rev? For that would be glib & unbecoming for one posting as a Reverend, would it not?

I don't find it entertaining at all. More like watching a train wreck and not able to look away.
I often wonder why Christian engage in demonic discussions. Most who do claim to have had encounters or claim to have highly honed spirituality. Odd as they soon speak directly against scripture.
My friend I'm a 68 year old priest who has spent his time in the priesthood in Africa. if you think I have not looked evil in the eye, you are dead wrong.
So while folks decide how God made this one or that one I tend to laugh as it's irrelevant and not useful info. The evil I have seen came as humans not as a ghost. Not to upset someone's spirituality but to murder them in cold blood and taking no heed as to whether the victim was man, woman or child and leaving nothing behind except headless bodies and burnt homes, fields and livestock. I have indeed seen the devil and his name was not Lucifer. His name was man.

Upvote 0

Messy

Jan 30, 2011
Holland
✟21,082.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I often wonder why Christian engage in demonic discussions. Most who do claim to have had encounters or claim to have highly honed spirituality. Odd as they soon speak directly against scripture.
My friend I'm a 68 year old priest who has spent his time in the priesthood in Africa. if you think I have not looked evil in the eye, you are dead wrong.
So while folks decide how God made this one or that one I tend to laugh as it's irrelevant and not useful info. The evil I have seen came as humans not as a ghost. Not to upset someone's spirituality but to murder them in cold blood and taking no heed as to whether the victim was man, woman or child and leaving nothing behind except headless bodies and burnt homes, fields and livestock. I have indeed seen the devil and his name was not Lucifer. His name was man.
Because some atheists had really good questions. It's not irrelevant. You must be able to show someone that God is not bad and willingly and foreknowingly made a bad devil.

Upvote 0

Rev Randy

Sometimes I pretend to be normal
Aug 14, 2012
Florida,USA
✟25,153.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Because some atheists had really good questions. It's not irrelevant. You must be able to show someone that God is not bad and willingly and foreknowingly made a bad devil.

Then tell those athiest of Christ. Certainly you're not thinking you're sharing Christ with demonic theology....???
If you are debating an atheist , be aware you are not helping them. You may be helping to strengthen your own faith but not his. he's debating therefore has his/her mind firmly fixed on defeating you not listening with an open heart.

This is all the theology of evil a Christian needs: Resist it.

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,450,997.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

The two are not mutually exclusive. God is good and yet created Satan to tempt man.

In fact, there is no other way to interpret Job 1. Satan had not even planned to tempt Job until God opened up the conversation.

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,450,997.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Then tell those athiest of Christ. Certainly you're not thinking you're sharing Christ with demonic theology....???

Indeed. Only the gospel--Christ and Him crucified--saves.

It is a distraction of Satan to get into a debate with an atheist about anything else. If an atheist gets you into a hour-long debate about anything else, you would have spent an hour fruitlessly and not even gotten to what might have saved him.

Your conversation should consist of one or both of only two things:

A. What Christ has done for you.
B. What Christ has done for them.

Anything else is a distraction from Satan.

Think about this: When Paul "preached" to the gentiles, did he first have to demolish their entire pagan theology, did he have to first convince them of Genesis--did he have to make them Jews--before he got to Jesus?

No...he got to Jesus right off the bat. As he said to the Corinthians, all those other fancy debates are useless, and he resolved to discuss only one thing: Christ and Him crucified.

My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me.

When you speak the words of Jesus to someone who is being drawn by the Holy Spirit, that person won't need you to explain everything else first. He will accept Jesus for who He is first, and inwardly agree to defer understanding everything else for later.

Upvote 0

HIM_In_Me_In_HIM

Angel Of YHVH
Jun 7, 2011
USA
✟16,030.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
:preach:
Indeed. Only the gospel--Christ and Him crucified--saves.

It is a distraction of Satan to get into a debate with an atheist about anything else. If an atheist gets you into a hour-long debate about anything else, you would have spent an hour fruitlessly and not even gotten to what might have saved him.

Your conversation should consist of one or both of only two things:

A. What Christ has done for you.
B. What Christ has done for them.

Anything else is a distraction from Satan.

Think about this: When Paul "preached" to the gentiles, did he first have to demolish their entire pagan theology, did he have to first convince them of Genesis--did he have to make them Jews--before he got to Jesus?

No...he got to Jesus right off the bat. As he said to the Corinthians, all those other fancy debates are useless, and he resolved to discuss only one thing: Christ and Him crucified.:preach:

:priest:My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me.

When you speak the words of Jesus to someone who is being drawn by the Holy Spirit, that person won't need you to explain everything else first. He will accept Jesus for who He is first, and inwardly agree to defer understanding everything else for later.:crossrc:

:thumbsup: :amen: :clap::amen: :thumbsup: & Randy as well !!!

Upvote 0

HIM_In_Me_In_HIM

Angel Of YHVH
Jun 7, 2011
USA
✟16,030.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Ah thanks. This makes it all clear. ;)

If u put yer cursor over each of the Hebrew words HimiH linked for u, u'll get Strong's concordance "help".

wouldn't mind others "going extra mile" in any/like manner as well;
wouldn't mind at all.

:pray:

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's not something one can say with any certainty. The serpent in Genesis seems to fit every way as symbolism.

'Cursed to crawl on your belly and eat the dust of the Earth':
Just as man fell, Satan takes on a personification of that fall- he has fallen from grace, his blood has run cold of the flames of creation (fire is the element of creation, Hell is probably a blatant irony of that)- he is a poison to others- a serpent.
The myth that Satan was a snake with legs and now has no legs and eats dust is totally anti-Bible doctrine.

The Hebrew shows that Satan began to have the authority to "eat dust/flesh, by the corruption of it that God cursed it with when Adam fell, and that Satan has rule of the Belly of Earth =Sheol, and there, his agents torment the unrepentant and the angels chained there.

The Hebrew is wrongly translated to English with no supporting context anywhere, but the contest that I said above is Bible doctrine.
The belly of the earth is Sheol below. The Prince/Ruler of Sheol is Abaddon/Destruction/Apollyon, the name of the Satan over it, and the Satan named Death feeds Sheol her victims, for whom "she opens her mouth wide", as Isaiah says it.

There are many satans, and they are the Princes of Darkness who got the dominion over earth when God cursed it at Adam's fall.

In Jesus, we can be set free from the dominion of the satans, but the body of flesh will be subject to corruption and death until it dies to await resurrection of it, or is regenerated at the time of the rapture.

The Prince of this world, Satan, had nothing of corruption ion Jesus and that is why His body did not corrupt in three days and three nights =72 hours, while it lay in the tomb, lifeless, while His soul descended into Sheol below earth =the belly of the earth, for three days and three nights.

The Prince of this world has corruption in us, and we are subject to the death of the body as long as we are in this cursed Adam flesh -but Jesus has given us release and the promise of the morphosed adopted body, for the Glory to indwell which we lost at the fall when Adam was not a son of God of the human being kind anymore.
Jhn 14:30 Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.

Mat 12:40 For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

The Prince of this world is Satan, and there are many satans, many princes of darkness set over the world because Adam lost the dominion, and God gave it to the satans -for a season.

Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

The rulers of darkness are the satans. There is one chief, with many host princes under him, and they are set in the heavenly realm over earth. The ancient Jews called it the time of the rule of Belial -the Satans.

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,063,347.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
If E = mc2 then we can divide and conclude that...

Mass (m) = Energy (E/c2)

And there are three varieties...

Natural E/c2 - All mass is basically cooled plasma
Mental E/c2 - Our brains output is a result of E/c2
Spiritual E/c2 - E (motivation, warmth, love) / c2 (faith, hope, charity, joy)
---c2 - Kind a like red, blue, green, and yellow, only in spiritual terms.

So the opposite of energy (E) would be absolute zero (z) and the opposite of light (c) would be darkness (d).

Natural z/d - No mass... Nothing
Mental z/d - No brains... Nothing
Spiritual z/d - (which would be the opposite of E/c2)
z (absolute zero) - Laziness, coldness, hatred
d (darkness) - fear, depression, hatred, sorrow

----------------------------------------------

So the question I have is... Where does arrogance fit in all of this? Is it not a false light? In that it is not of the true light... It is also not of the true energies thus is devoid of any warmth, love, goodness, and compassion.

Somewhere in antiquity Lucifer became arrogant. What a bad light! What disastrous results!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Material darkness and spiritual darkness are not one and the same.

There is no light at all in the Lake of Fire, which is the blackness of darkness and the kingdom of darkness -meaning God is absent, but even in this age, God is in Sheol beneath earth, as David said, and there is no place in this creation where God's light does not penetrate -except in the outer darkness where He made a kingdom of darkness for the Princes of darkness to be cast into and to rule there, forever, over those who are rejects for His eternal Kingdom.

The Prince of Darkness is not the prince of the night, but the prince of spiritual blindness and the absence of God's Light..

The darkness is light before God, and He is not Light in the Lake of Fire, which is the kingdom of absolute absence of God's Light.

Upvote 0

HIM_In_Me_In_HIM

Angel Of YHVH
Jun 7, 2011
USA
✟16,030.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I don't find it entertaining at all. More like watching a train wreck and not able to look away.
I often wonder why Christian engage in demonic discussions.<--speaking for myself, I "engage" (only/lately) for reasons of helping, cautioning, & sharing my own experiences, etc.
H>S> has recently "brought home" the lesson of keeping everything Christ focused/centered, as everything should CENTER around Him; As for the doctrinal dissertations seen here (& elsewhere), HimiH is staying on the sidelines (for now it seems) only because he's asked "where'd u get that from/Why do u think that..." and has been either been ignored or Q's "dismissed." Thus, best to move on unless H>S> says to do o/wise. Most who do claim to have had encounters or claim to have highly honed spirituality.(<--esoteric-like, u mean?) Odd as they soon speak directly against scripture.<--Or...to be fair to one n all, "your" (majorities?) version/understanding of it, perhaps? Selah.

I "get yer drift" tho' as HimiH has asked for sources &/or "development" yet has seen limited results/fruitfulness thus far
(which speaks to their "intent" &/or "validity" perhaps....).
My friend I'm a 68 year old priest who has spent his time in the priesthood in Africa. if you think I have not looked evil in the eye, you are dead wrong. (<--thank you for your service, Rev)

T'was the last underlined sentence (above) that HimiH was primarily unctioned to respond to, initially. Do u mean to say that u put the "blame" squarely on the shoulders of the murderers & nothing towards the devils/demons/satans/whatevers (kinda all the same to me, despite what I've previewed here) that "urged" them on?

For at first reading, it seems u were saying just that; i.e., no spirit stuff, just man (kind of explanation?). Or do u care to explain better what u meant by underlined stmt, perhaps?

Upvote 0