Why did Germanwings' Andreas Lubitz crash Airbus A320 on March 24?

Anafany

Chili Maker
Mar 24, 2015
✟674.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Thank you for your opinion.

Unless you're suggesting that one of his girlfriends talked him into it because of Islam I really don't see the point of choosing the media's lack of interest in the girlfriends' religion as your hill to die on.

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Unless you're suggesting that one of his girlfriends talked him into it because of Islam I really don't see the point of choosing the media's lack of interest in the girlfriends' religion as your hill to die on.
LOL ... not planning on dying.

Legitimate questions have been raised. Inquiring minds need answers. :)

Upvote 0

katsung47

Mar 8, 2011
✟31,385.00
Faith
Atheist
Here is the article I could find for "repeatedly" to get pilot to go to toilet.

Or - now here's a crazy suggestion - the word 'repeatedly' was used because he said it several times?

'Open the [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] door!': Desperate final pleas of Germanwings captain emerge as black box transcript reveals Lubitz's repeated attempts to get pilot to go to toilet
28 March 2015

In the next 20 minutes, Sondheimer converses with co-pilot Andreas Lubitz, who tells him he can go to the toilet at any time and he will take over the controls, noting that the pilot didn’t go to the lavatory in Barcelona.

At 10.27am, the airliner reaches its cruising altitude of 38,000ft. The pilot prompts his first officer to prepare for the landing in Dusseldorf.

The French prosecutors described Lubitz’s replies as ‘laconic’, and he is heard using words such as ‘hopefully’ and ‘we’ll see’.

After the checks for landing, Lubitz says to Sondheimer again: ‘You can go now.’
The pilot lets another two minutes elapse, then he says to Lubitz: ‘You can take over.’

There is the sound of a seat being pushed back and the snap of a door.

At 10.29am the flight radar monitors the plane descending.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...attempts-coax-pilot-toilet.html#ixzz3W16JnGhr

1. It seems it's pilot himself expressed his intention to go toilet. Lubitz impossible watching the pilot all the way to know that Pilot hadn't gone to toilet before the taking off.

2. It's natural Lubitz "tells him he can go to the toilet at any time" to the captain's request.

3. It's pilot give the command "you can take over".

4. The media used the word "repeatedly" in this article that impress people that Lubitz urged captain to go to toilet. You couldn't see this in conversation they gave you. It's a deliberately misleading.

Upvote 0

florida2

Sep 18, 2011
✟25,691.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Here is the article I could find for "repeatedly" to get pilot to go to toilet.

1. It seems it's pilot himself expressed his intention to go toilet. Lubitz impossible watching the pilot all the way to know that Pilot hadn't gone to toilet before the taking off.

2. It's natural Lubitz "tells him he can go to the toilet at any time" to the captain's request.

3. It's pilot give the command "you can take over".

4. The media used the word "repeatedly" in this article that impress people that Lubitz urged captain to go to toilet. You couldn't see this in conversation they gave you. It's a deliberately misleading.

So you think it was some sort of attack on Germany?

Despite the fact only half of the passengers were German and it crashed in the middle of nowhere in France?

Upvote 0

katsung47

Mar 8, 2011
✟31,385.00
Faith
Atheist
So you think it was some sort of attack on Germany?

Despite the fact only half of the passengers were German and it crashed in the middle of nowhere in France?

851. Why Malaysia airlines was selected as target (8/23/2014)

In #848, I said Malaysia was targeted because it keeps a friendship with China while China is a covert enemy of the US. In #845, I talked about German had sensed that E.U. was provoked by the US for a covert war with Russia. German is unwilling to follow the US instruction. It expelled the CIA Chief from the German as a protest.

Then a Chinese forum offered an information how Malaysia and German were hurt by heavy insurance loss in the two incidents. The insurance company of Malaysia Airline is a Germany.

1. MH370

German insurance company Allianz says it has made initial payments in connection with the missing Malaysian Airlines plane.
Allianz’s global head of communication Hugo Kidston confirmed Wednesday that the Munich-based insurer and “other co-reinsurers of Malaysia Airlines aviation hull and liability policy have made initial payments.”

Insurance Payments Made in Malaysian Airlines Disappearance.#

2.. MH17

Malaysia Airlines Girds for New Insurance Battle
By Enda Curran Updated July 18, 2014

German insurer Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty is the lead reinsurer of the Malaysia Airlines plane for its so-calleded hull and liability policy, according to a report from insurance broker Aon PLC, which valued the plane itself at $97.3 million.

Malaysia Airlines Girds for New Insurance Battle - WSJ

The comment said, “German was shot even it was laying on the ground”.

Upvote 0

florida2

Sep 18, 2011
✟25,691.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
851. Why Malaysia airlines was selected as target (8/23/2014)

In #848, I said Malaysia was targeted because it keeps a friendship with China while China is a covert enemy of the US. In #845, I talked about German had sensed that E.U. was provoked by the US for a covert war with Russia. German is unwilling to follow the US instruction. It expelled the CIA Chief from the German as a protest.

Then a Chinese forum offered an information how Malaysia and German were hurt by heavy insurance loss in the two incidents. The insurance company of Malaysia Airline is a Germany.

1. MH370

2.. MH17

The comment said, “German was shot even it was laying on the ground”.

So you think an insurance company losing some money is supposed to change a government's foreign policy? Really?

Again, the plane was only half filled with Germans. I'm sure there are flights 100% full of Germans which surely would have made a better 'target'?

You haven't answered why all the police in the world aren't armed with these 'sleep rays' if they are as effective as you state, and why the authorities would be interested in making you doze off in a chair but couldn't be bothered to do so whilst you're in bed.

Upvote 0

katsung47

Mar 8, 2011
✟31,385.00
Faith
Atheist
You haven't answered why all the police in the world aren't armed with these 'sleep rays' if they are as effective as you state, and why the authorities would be interested in making you doze off in a chair but couldn't be bothered to do so whilst you're in bed.

Very stupid question. Sleep wave is a secret weapon used by intelligence or military. How would they let police use it? As for why they used it when I was in chair, you have to ask them. It may prove it's a technique frequently used by them.

Upvote 0

Queller

I'm where?
May 25, 2012
✟45,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
Other news media are reporting that Lubitz had broken off the relationship after he pledged to commit Jihad for Allah. They were supposed to marry next year.
Do you have any links to actual news media reporting that?

Upvote 0

Anafany

Chili Maker
Mar 24, 2015
✟674.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Very stupid question. Sleep wave is a secret weapon used by intelligence or military. How would they let police use it? As for why they used it when I was in chair, you have to ask them. It may prove it's a technique frequently used by them.

Actually sleep is a weapon the Reptilians have been using since the dawn of creation. They've been in league with Satan and the demons since Adam and Eve. They switch it on every night. We think we're getting ready for a nice nap but...THEY'RE USING SLEEP TO SAP AND IMPURIFY ALL OUR PRECIOUS BODILY FLUIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

katsung47

Mar 8, 2011
✟31,385.00
Faith
Atheist
801. Assassination of J.F.K. (11/25/2013)

Yesterday I posted a comment about JFK’s death in Yahoo news. Several minutes later, my comment disappeared from the news comment. I put it here.

You all fall into the trap the mastermind set up for you. Oswald, Johnson, Mafia, Castro….. Did they have ability to organize such a big plot? Think bigger. It is an organization that controls Secret Service, media, lawmakers, police force. That’s why after 50 years, people are still lose in dense fog.

1. Warren Commission was used to cover up the plot. Just like 911 commission used to cover up the truth of 911 attack.

2. Kill Kennedy family members to prevent them to re-gain political power to start a real investigation of J.F.K.’s death.

Robert Kennedy was assassinated when he joined the president campaign. Edward Kennedy suffered a scandal attack and had to drop the president campaign.

I also allege Kennedy’s wife Jacqueline Kennedy and his son John Fitzgerald Kennedy, Jr. were murdered because they had great political influence. I believe their death had connection to my story.

In early 1990s when I was still very innocent about US political system and believed it was a democratic society, I complained to a lot of people that I had become a murder target of the Feds. Then the Feds had a message to me: “So what, they (the Feds) even killed President Kennedy.” (see “17. They killed President Kennedy”) The intimidation hadn’t stopped my complaint but added “they killed President Kennedy” to the story.

As the Feds intensified the persecution, I left US twice. Each time Kennedy family lost an important member.

1. I left for China in 1994. Jacqueline died after I planned the China trip. I started to suspect it might relate to the intimidation from the Feds. It was too coincident.

2. Next time it was 1999 when I went to Hong Kong and planned to drift into South East Asia. I learned the death of Jr. Kennedy. It convinced my allegation – the Feds worry that I would reveal their crime of murdering President Kennedy, in abroad they were not able to control the media as they did in domestic US. To prevent a possible reaction from Kennedy family, they kill the main figures of the family in advance.

Edward Kennedy and Jacqueline Kennedy died of cancer. In my description, there were many murdering method through slow poison. The victim targeted were fed to sick gradually, when the time coming they only need to increase the dose to make the death like a natural one.

Jr. Kennedy was too young to die in this way. So he died in an accident. Long time ago when I started to learn something about the E.M. sleep wave, I had read such a news. Air Force lost a plane in a train. The commander center lost its trace.

Sometime later, they found the wreckage in a far, far away mountain area.

Apparently, the plane exhausted all its fuel and crashed there. Since the pilot was a black man. I thought it was a test to use sleep wave instrument as a weapon. When the pilot felt sleepy, he opened auto pilot instrument. He took a nod, hoping it could help him to overcome the sleepy but could never wake up. The sleeping wave was irresistible – to my experience. If you are driving a car, you may park your car at roadside before you go to sleep, but you can’t park a plane in the air.

I think Jr. Kennedy died in a similar murder plot.

Upvote 0

florida2

Sep 18, 2011
✟25,691.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

Makes no sense. If it was as effective as you say the military would have got hold of it and given it to all soldiers - would certainly makes fighting wars much easier! The police would make great use of it as well. Why would such an amazing and effective weapon be used by a few shady intelligence people to make people doze off in their chairs?

Upvote 0

Queller

I'm where?
May 25, 2012
✟45,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

katsung47

Mar 8, 2011
✟31,385.00
Faith
Atheist
Makes no sense. If it was as effective as you say the military would have got hold of it and given it to all soldiers - would certainly makes fighting wars much easier! The police would make great use of it as well. Why would such an amazing and effective weapon be used by a few shady intelligence people to make people doze off in their chairs?

Why don't you ask your stupid question to those officials? What are these Radio Frequency weapons they talked about? Or because you are too ignorant. It is weapons(plural), a lot of different kinds of them. They still deny they have them. (Are you one of them?)

Statement by Lieutenant General Robert L. Schweitzer
U.S. Army (Retired) before the Joint Economic Committee
United States Congress

June 17, 1997

Radio Frequency Weapons and the Infrastructure

• Low cost per engagement
• All weather
• Instantaneous engagement times
• Simplified pointing and tracking
• Possible to engage multiple targets
• Deep magazines–simplified logistics (can "fire" or pulse as long as there is power in the generator)
• Non-lethal to humans when properly adjusted
• Well suited to covert operations because of lack of signature; deniability
• Not able to detect attacks; silent when used without explosive devices

http://www.house.gov/jec/hearings/espionag/schweitz.htm

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ChristsSoldier115

Mabaho na Kuya
Jul 30, 2013
The greatest state in the Union: Ohio
✟26,502.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Why don't you ask your stupid question to those officials? What are these Radio Frequency weapons they talked about? Or because you are too ignorant. It is weapons(plural), a lot of different kinds of them. They still deny they have them. (Are you one of them?)

Your link doesn't work, but I did find a copy of the man's statement.

Statement of Lieutenant General Robert L. Schweitzer, U.S. Army (Retired)

Nothing in the statement mentions anything about radio weapons causing people to sleep like you claim. try again? because right now everything you've said about RFW that make people sleep is something that you're just making up.

Upvote 0

imind

Senior Veteran
Jan 20, 2005
✟30,062.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
There are 2 implicit ''why'' questions here:

1) Why was Andreas Lubitz homicidal/suicidal?
2) Why did Lubitz take the actions that he did on March 24, 2015?

Here is an updated version of events which contains additional info regarding these questions I didn't have before I threw in my ''2 cents.'' (He may not be as diabolical as I thought.)

'I'm planning a heinous act that will be remembered forever': Killer pilot's ex-girlfriend says he shared chilling prophecy before Alps crash and woke up from nightmares shouting 'we're going down' | Daily Mail Online

1) Why was Andreas Lubitz homicidal-suicidal?
I've surfed the net and read enough articles to obtain possible explanations, some factual, some speculative:
- suffering from depression
- under psychiatric care
- taking SSRI antidepressants (the meds taken by most mass murderers)
- shredded notes were found from his psychiatrist stating he was unfit for duty
- was afraid he'd lose his job and never be able to fly again
- girlfriend was a Muslim & converted him to Islam
- girlfriend left him
- was feeling distraught

This question will never be fully answered, even if detectives trace his steps for the last year and search crews find enough of Lubitz's brain in the debris to analyze it.

The first question holds no lingering interest for me because Andreas Lubitz is dead--you can't put ''Humpty Dumpty'' together again, but others may wish to discuss it.

It is likely, they will never know absolute answers to these questions, as they are deeply complex and unique to each individual.

Upvote 0

katsung47

Mar 8, 2011
✟31,385.00
Faith
Atheist
Upvote 0