Georgia
✟47,001.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
There is nothing I would love more than to serve God and to have genuine faith in Christ and be dead in my sins to bring glory to God and to serve Him in some kind of ministry and dedicate my life to Him... but I can't.

You are speaking on behalf of the new man and on behalf of the old man at the same time. Until you learn that your love for the things of God comes out of the new man because of its inherent righteousness, and that the love for sin comes out of the flesh because of its inherent unrighteousness, you will always be confused about what is going on inside you. When you start focusing on this, you will learn how to walk in the Spirit and not fulfill the lusts of the flesh.

Upvote 0

P1LGR1M

Stranger
Jun 20, 2012
✟16,853.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello FaceOfBear, welcome to the forum, I sincerely hope to see you stick around and work through the struggles you mention in this post. Thank you for your honesty with us, and now, I would ask that you start being honest with yourself. Your struggle is not something I think most here cannot relate to, for sin impacts all of our lives, and will as long as we remain in unredeemed flesh.

You point out why you struggle in your own words, and for good or bad, I will respond to that which you speak of.

I am so tired of hearing, "if you desire to change that's enough of a repentance and as long as you're sorry for sinning and trust Christ your saved."

Glad to hear this, because I have not seen just an intellectual acknowledgement of conviction of sin, but the primary reason why you are failing to yield to the Spirit of God and put away sin in your life: you are lazy.

Your words, my friend, not mine.

I know this isn't what repentance is so why do people keep comforting me and telling me I'm saved when I know I am not!

Repentance is a turning away from something, right?

Could I suggest that you have made a step in the right direction? By coming into a fellowship where you can find advice, counseling, and...accountability?

Could I ask how much time you spend among the brethren? Do you regularly go to a fellowship where you can be among other Christians? Do you study the word of God? This last I believe to be one of our greatest resources for communing with God, where we can not just learn God's will for our lives, but also allow Him to speak to us through His word. One can read the pages of scripture and acknowledge they are true, but that does not mean that the Lord has made them real to our hearts. For example, in certain fellowships there may be taught the doctrine of eternal security, but, until God shows this to you and makes this real to your heart, you will not truly embrace this.

It seems to me that you are under conviction, and while it is not my place to guage your spiritual state it is evident that God is speaking to you, and it is up to you to...listen. You don't think the Lord is going to show you your sin and then not give to you the ability to act upon that conviction, do you? He will, but this is something that will determine just how much you agree with God concerning that conviction.

If you truly believe your actions are wrong...you will begin to take the steps which will allow you to take control over that sin, rather than simply talking about how much you regret your actions.

There is nothing I would love more than to serve God and to have genuine faith in Christ and be dead in my sins to bring glory to God and to serve Him in some kind of ministry and dedicate my life to Him... but I can't.

You can, if in fact that is what you want to do. THink of those saved who have drug addictions, or addiction to alcohol: some of them cannot just stop their intake immediately upon salvation, but, with the Lord's help they can put these things away. For many, there is a point of brokenness that they must come to before they have the will to both recognize and then take action in order that they might put them away.

It sounds as if sexual sin is a dominant issue for you, and while this is an area where man often struggles the hardest, it is not something that cannot be overcome. Understand that just as a child is limited in what they can do, even so the babe in Christ is also. We don't expect an infant to change their own diapers, right? You will need some help, my friend, as you grow, but, what is different in the analogy is that you are not without understanding, or without recourse.

You will have to replace your current routine with another, and that is going to take work on your part. And it is not that hard. I would recommend getting more involved in doctrinal discussion here, which will help you to be more exposed to God's word on a regular basis. It will also bring about an accountability which you may not now have. As you begin to spend more time with God, more time with God's word, and more time with God's people...you will begin to lose interest in the behavior which has you enslaved at this point.

I have been struggling with sin so much and I just can't repent of it.

You can. But you have to put forth the effort.

Of course I can say the words "Lord I know I'm a sinner and that Jesus Christ is Lord and died on the cross for my sins and rose from the dead. I'm sorry and I trust in you for forgiveness, it's sufficient enough for me, and I will turn away and invite your spirit in me and submit to your will so that I can bring glory to you."

Intellectual acknowledgement, while of course part of salvation, does not create the faith and belief of salvation. God does. It is my hope that because you have come here with an honest confession of what is going on in your life that this indicates not just the convicting work of the Holy Spirit, but that He is also beginning to lead you in your life, that you might have the help which is very crucial to all of us in our sojourn in this world...fellowship.

Fellowship with other believers does not bring about salvation (though I believe it is true that many are saved after finding fellowship due to their exposure to the truth) but it is important in the growth process. As newborn babes it is important that we have leadership, even as children need the direction provided by their parents. It is good for us in our "youth" to know that there are those we can go to, even as the child has faith that mom and dad are there and they can take comfort in that.

For you, my friend, I see this as a necessity. It is necessary for you to be held accountable for your actions rather than you trying to do this alone. This will, I believe, help you a great deal.

Yet words are only empty words.

I wish more people understood this. In my own life I come under conviction for my own behavior. It is very easy to go on a forum and preach the love of Jesus but to apply that in our lives is sometimes a different story. You know what they say, "Familiarity breeds contempt," so all of us, my friend, struggle with issues in our walk...you are not alone in this.

I desire this, yet my heart seems to be deceiving me because I keep on sinning and am heavily addicted to sexual immorality and inappropriate contentography and self gratification.

These are tough issues. And being a young man you are likely going to struggle with these issues for some time. But that doesn't mean you cannot begin taking steps which will help you to put these things away. If you think you are going to get "zapped" one day by the Lord and then it will be all over, well, that is just not realistic. When I was saved I expected something of the sort, and was disappointed, lol. I have found that within my walk there is a responsibility on my part to actively yield to God and seek to do His will in my life.

But...He has saved us from sin, my friend. He will teach you how to have self-control, though it will be, as I said...work. While there is nothing you can do to be saved in the salvific sense, as it is God that reveals to you your sin, brings you under conviction, and then grants the faith required to turn to Him, there is still that acting upon the work of God in our hearts that I believe to be the only "free will" we exercise concerning salvation. That is, we have to make that decision, God does not force us.

And after we have turned to Him in faith, we still are given the opportunity to either yield to God, for our good, or quench the work He is doing, to our hurt. But the bottom line is that we are not left without His inworking, we are not left stranded to figure things out on our own. For this reason God has gifted people in the Body of Christ that we might have help as we grow.

But if you do not take advantage of the helps the Lord has given us, you cannot benefit from that help.

I have become lazy in my work because I am so despondent because I know I am going to hell and no matter what I do I can't repent.

This is a reflection, really, of where you are spiritually. Seldom do the lost worry over their sin, my friend. Think about that. Seldom do the lost even know they are lost. It is my hope that you will act upon this conviction, and begin taking steps to counter the laziness you confess. The writer of Hebrews severely rebukes his brethren for being lazy, and it is a warning to all of us.

So what will you do? Will you decide to begin replacing time spent in indulging the flesh with time spent in God's word?

You can do this, you know. You will probably have to force yourself to begin setting time aside each day to get into the word of God, but I can assure you, if you do this, the Lord will give you a hunger for the things of God instead of the things of this world.

There is a poem that speaks to the fact that though we are saved we still battle the flesh we reside in now:
There are two natures that beat within my chest.
One is foul and one is blessed.
The one I love and the other I hate.
But the one I feed will dominate.
author unknown
I believe it has root n an Indian adage, but it is true that when we are saved we still struggle against the flesh. Some make the mistake of not understanding the influence the flesh has over us. My usual advice for them is, "If you do not believe the flesh influences you...try fasting." This will clear this up.

As a young man, as I said, you are going to struggle in the area of sexual sin. How do I know? Because I have, and still do. It is not so bad as once it was, perhaps, but I have to consciously make an effort to be on guard against those things that might influence me to think or act ungodly. Because I spend a great deal of time dealing with the things of God, this is made easier for me. Spending time on Christian forums has helped me a great deal in my walk because the desire that the Lord gave me to speak to people about salvation has caused me to constantly be in His word. When I am away from the forums I can see the difference it makes in my life.

And it brings an accountability that exceeds that of just attending worship services on a weekly basis. It has been a challenge to me concerning my own beliefs, and has forced me to not only examine the beliefs of others, but to examine my own walk, beliefs, and the basis for that belief.

You might be surprised, FaceOfBear, if you begin diligently seeking after God through the word He has provided for us, concering the basis of your own belief. And what my prayer for you is...that the intellectual understanding that you seem to have right now can begin turning into a heart knowledge. You will only see the word of God made real to your heart by being in His word. This is not to say that those that have a better understanding are "more saved" than those who know less, but it is a fact that God speaks to our hearts when we spend time in His word, and understanding something in your heart is different than understanding something in your mind.

When we are first saved, most of us have more of a head knowledge, like a baby may recognize their parents by reason of familiarity. But as we grow in Christ there is, like that infant, a growth of relationship, where we know our Father, even as we have a different "knowledge" of our parents as we grow up.

An infant can love his parents, but not necessarily know why he loves them. Even so you, my friend, can love God, though the day is coming when you will better understand why you love God. You will better understand Who He is and what He has done, and understanding that, you will understand that your love for Him and what He has done for you is completely warranted.

I say the words and I desire to AFTER I sin, but not during the sin, even though I know I should stop.

Yet you have the option to acknowledge that sin before Him and actively refuse your flesh to control you. Start small, like most of us do. Every time you take control over your flesh you will learn to better have control. Self control is a fruit of the Spirit, and this because Christ did not just die to pay that penalty we all owed, but to free us from sin's control. As I said, it is work, and we are expected to apply ourselves, but, if you begin actually believing what God has said, you will find that He will give you a way of escape.

Start slow, as you would when learning anything. Did you jump in a car and drive flawlessly the first time? My friend, you could not even dress yourself in your physical infancy, lol. This is why newborns are called "babes." There is going to be a learning process, and it is time for you to start changing the information you are taking in.

I don't want to hurt the other persons feelings and I love the feeling myself so it is impossible for me just to turn from it. I'm afraid I might hurt them and then they won't want to come to Christ either.

And this is a serious matter: start taking responsibility for how your actions may affect the eternal destiny of others.

When first I was saved, I can look back and I have many regrets for my behavior and how that behavior has affected others, even to this day. I can, though, also understand that at this point, because the Lord has instructed me, I have a higher accountability for my actions now.

Just as we would not hold a young child accountable for something we would when he is older, though, we understand that the growth process is much like, well, growing up. That is what we are all doing.

Growing up.

Is this your desire? Or do you want to always be like the young child that says, "I can't do this...it's too hard?"

You can do it. If you are not, in fact saved, you are in a good place to be. If you are saved, and simply lazy because no-one has said "Quit sniveling and do it" (lol) you are still in a good place. It is not for me to guess your spiritual condition, my friend, it is for you to do so.

But...this you can do. It is just a matter of growing up a little, and taking responsibility for your actions. It is easy to say, "It's too hard, I can't do this," but, if it be that God is speaking to your heart, it my guess that not only can you do it, but you will.

He is God, after all, and He can bring to bear an irresistable conviction that will absolutely make you miserable in your sin and cause you to truly repent. But you have to yield to Him.

Continued...

Upvote 0

P1LGR1M

Stranger
Jun 20, 2012
✟16,853.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm so lost.

No-one who is being dealt with by God is..."so lost."

Miserable, yes.

But there is hope for you.

These sins have consumed my life and I want to be free of them,

When you really want to be free, my friend, God is there to give you freedom.

Consider:

Hebrews 10

King James Version (KJV)

1 For the law having a shadow of good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect.

2 For then would they not have ceased to be offered? because that the worshippers once purged should have had no more conscience of sins.

Until you realize that the sacrifice of Christ has the power to cleanse the conscience, when we fully understand the depth of our sin and the absolute inability we have to cleanse ourselves, you will be held in that precarious position you are now in. Salvation in Christ is more than having our sin debt paid in full, it includes life more abundant. It includes dying to this world and living for Him, because He lives in us and gives us life we did not once have.

yet I can't STOP.

You can.

Every time I'm tempted I act on them, theres no fight, there's guilt but no fight. I'm come to the Lord so many times begging for forgiveness yet my heart must be deceiving itself and not truly repenting.

If you expose yourself to easy access to the things that cause you grief...is there any wonder you are defeated? It is not just a matter of displacing yourself from evil, but also having exposure to the things of God.

I see in your words an underlying theme of..."I need to do this, I need to do that," but are you really trying? If you know you will sin when you are exposed to evil, how much effort do you put in to separating yourself from that evil?

I no longer no what to do.

Try fellowshipping with others here, for starters. Take time you might otherwise invest in those things which are causing you grief and spend it with those here.

How about doctrine? Are there doctrines you would like to know more about? Take an issue that is interesting to you and begin studying it. The more time you invest in the word of God the more hunger you will have to understand better. If you understand your enemy, will you not better be able to combat your enemy?

In all honesty, I'm not suicidal so this isn't a threat because I'm not going to harm or kill myself, but I just feel like dying.

So I challenge you to start putting a concerted effort into...living. It can be as easy as finding a few friends here who will take an active interest in you, my friend. There are those here who want to see you have victory, and believe it or not, there are those here who have gone through exactly what you have.

In my former life I was an alcoholic, drug addict, and a Rock Musician. I doubt seriously that you have struggled against much that I have not also struggled with. It was not easy, it is still not easy, and one thing that I feel fairly confident about is...it will never be easy.

Easier, yes. But easy, no...not while we are in unredeemed flesh, my friend.

I feel like hell would be sufficient because at least there wouldn't be this anxiety over my salvation.

You have a decided advantage over a great many people, FaceOfBear, because understanding that Hell is an appropriate destiny for those that have sinned against God is not something many seem to understand. There is a great controversy these days as to whether there is actually a Hell or not. For some, the thought that God must righteously condemn sin and will with vengeance visit wrath on those that reject His will is a ridiculous notion.

But I believe the Holy Spirit does exactly what the Lord said He would do: convict of sin, righteousness, and judgment. I believe He has brought you under this conviction, my friend, and I encourage you to act upon His work in your heart. Because you "cannot stop sinning" right now does not mean that He will not forgive you and begin the work which only He can do.

And He always...finishes that work.

Do you understand that even if today, you could walk away from the things you confess in this post...that is not what would save you? It si faith that Christ died for you, to receive the wage that you have earned upon His Person, on the Cross. If "not sinning" could save...Christ need not have died for you. But the fact is that you are powerless to live righteously before God of yourself. You could walk away from what you have been shown to be sin today, never to commit it again, and you would still be as far from the righteousness of God than a paper airplane is from a 747.

Our only chance to be considered righteous is to have the righteousness of Christ imputed to our behalf. And it is only when we can fully recognize our unrighteousness and appeal to God for His righteousness that we can come into relationship with Him. In ourselves we stand separate from God, but IN Christ we are made His children, and we are born into His family.

Or perhaps I am saved and will go to Heaven to be with Christ.

You could start by telling me what you understand about salvation. It is amazing to me that most, if asked what it means to be born again means, cannot answer the question. Some years ago this came to my attention, and I had to admit that I was not able to answer this question, and isn't that odd? Why is it that we must be born again yet not know what it means?

The answer can be seen in the fact that as infants, we are not expected to understand that much. The infant knows very little: he knows he is hungry, thirsty, cold, hurting...and so it is with most of us when we are born again. I see in you, FaceOfBear, someone that knows he is hungry, and hurting, and is calling for help, even as an infant would, and my friend...help is there for you. God does not leave off His work because you sin...that is why He is working in your heart. It is for that very reason you are calling out.

I believe He has brought you here for that reason, at least, that is my hope for you.

I don't know what to do anymore, I can't seem to care.

Doesn't sound like you don't care to me.

Sounds like you care very much. The question is...are you willing to care more? Are you willing to act upon the work God is doing, and let Him provide you with that which you need? You are here, aren't you? People that don't care do not usually seek out counsel. In fact, they are not aware they even need help.

I just.. I've brought this up to many people and everyone just says "theres a struggle so you're saved."

It is always a bad idea for us to try to guage another's spiritual condition. It is said, "We can be fruit inspectors," and this is true to a certain extent, but, salvation is very much a personal relationship which has to do with the individual and God. It is not surprising that it can be daunting to come before the Living God ourselves, and for this reason it helps to speak to those that have been where you are, but...this is a relationship that no-one can have for you, though we can help in the daily struggle we all go through.

Again I would ask you to consider the infant, and just how dependant the infant is on his parents. It is no different with the Lord, my friend. He asks you to trust Him, and as you grow in knowledge you will see that your relationship with Him will change from that unknowing dependancy such as we have for our parents when we are infants to a relationship that has both understanding and love because you have gotten to know Him better. At this point you are dependant upon God, that He knows what is best for you. You will cry out to Him when you are hurting, and hungry, and because He is our Heavenly Father, He will, just as I am sure your parents did when you were an infant, see to it that you have what you need.

You did not enjoy solid food as an infant, not because you didn't like it, but because you did not have the ability to take it in. You may not enjoy the deeper truths of God's word and your relationship with Himnow, but again, it is likely this is due to the fact that you just do not have the ability to do so.

I can tell you God loves you, but it will not be until your relationship with Him grows that you will be able to enjoy it.

That's great people think this but anyone who habitual sins is an indication that they are not saved and this sexual immorality, inappropriate contentography, and self gratification is more than habitual it an addiction and I cannot be freed from it and I know that freedom is in Christ but I don't know how to rely on Him for it.

I would agree for the most part, FaceOfBear, because an unbroken pattern of sin is an indication one is not saved. However, it seems clear that God is convicting you of sin, and it is either one of two things: 1) you are saved and God is bringing you to a new stage of development in your walk with Him; 2) you are not saved and God is bringing you to salvation.

You can, like Judas, repent and do nothing, or you can, like Peter, accept that which the Lord has in store for you. It is He that saves, He that brings about the new creature, He that will regenerate you and bring you into His family, that you might be called a son of God. He will do this, but you must act upon the belief and repentance you express here.

It feels like my soul is in the wrong body.

Well, it is, lol. It is in an unredeemed body that one day will be exchanged for a glorified body.

Then, and not until then, you are called to warfare, my friend. You must go to battle, rather than accept defeat. You will either do this acccording to the power of God or you will be a one-man force, destined to lose.

Someone please help... I don't know what to do.

I think you do know what to do, and it may be you need some help, but I believe the Lord has brought you here that you need not stand alone. We are all at war, and our motto should be "No man left behind."

If I can help, my friend, I will.

I don't want comfort, I just want honesty and truth.

Well, I try to be honest with people, so take it for what it is.

My advice for you is to begin replacing the things in your life that are causing you grief with the things of God. I will leave you with this:

Psalm 37:4

King James Version (KJV)

4 Delight thyself also in the Lord: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

It is my belief that what this is saying is that we need to learn to delight in the things of God and in doing so He will give us the desires of our hearts, which will be...delighting in the Lord.

It speaks, I believe, of the responsibility we have to set our sights on seeking God, and in the process, we will be given hearts that will continually seek after God. Our desires for the things of this world will be replaced by deires of knowing God better, pleasing God, and ultimately the things which once beset us, which once we thought to be desirous, will be opened to our hearts as not only not desirous, but destructive. We will learn to eschew evil which once we reveled in, and this because we will understand it to be evil, and not things to desire.

God will help you with this, FaceOfBear, and likely use some here along the way in the process of growth you will undergo. You can learn to trust Christ, my friend, and not just with your mind, but with all of your heart.

God bless.

Upvote 0
Aug 7, 2017
Dewitt
✟7,820.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I am so tired of hearing, "if you desire to change that's enough of a repentance and as long as you're sorry for sinning and trust Christ your saved." I know this isn't what repentance is so why do people keep comforting me and telling me I'm saved when I know I am not!

There is nothing I would love more than to serve God and to have genuine faith in Christ and be dead in my sins to bring glory to God and to serve Him in some kind of ministry and dedicate my life to Him... but I can't. I have been struggling with sin so much and I just can't repent of it. Of course I can say the words "Lord I know I'm a sinner and that Jesus Christ is Lord and died on the cross for my sins and rose from the dead. I'm sorry and I trust in you for forgiveness, it's sufficient enough for me, and I will turn away and invite your spirit in me and submit to your will so that I can bring glory to you." Yet words are only empty words. I desire this, yet my heart seems to be deceiving me because I keep on sinning and am heavily addicted to sexual immorality and inappropriate contentography and self gratification. I have become lazy in my work because I am so despondent because I know I am going to hell and no matter what I do I can't repent. I say the words and I desire to AFTER I sin, but not during the sin, even though I know I should stop. I don't want to hurt the other persons feelings and I love the feeling myself so it is impossible for me just to turn from it. I'm afraid I might hurt them and then they won't want to come to Christ either. I'm so lost. These sins have consumed my life and I want to be free of them, yet I can't STOP. Every time I'm tempted I act on them, theres no fight, there's guilt but no fight. I'm come to the Lord so many times begging for forgiveness yet my heart must be deceiving itself and not truly repenting.

I no longer no what to do. In all honesty, I'm not suicidal so this isn't a threat because I'm not going to harm or kill myself, but I just feel like dying. I feel like hell would be sufficient because at least there wouldn't be this anxiety over my salvation. Or perhaps I am saved and will go to Heaven to be with Christ. I don't know what to do anymore, I can't seem to care. I just.. I've brought this up to many people and everyone just says "theres a struggle so you're saved." That's great people think this but anyone who habitual sins is an indication that they are not saved and this sexual immorality, inappropriate contentography, and self gratification is more than habitual it an addiction and I cannot be freed from it and I know that freedom is in Christ but I don't know how to rely on Him for it. It feels like my soul is in the wrong body. Someone please help... I don't know what to do. I don't want comfort, I just want honesty and truth.
You are saved but the devil has a hold on you by using certain tactics. If you want to get out of this loop and overcome sin go to thedevilstactics.simdif.com for the truth.

Upvote 0
Aug 7, 2017
Dewitt
✟7,820.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I am so tired of hearing, "if you desire to change that's enough of a repentance and as long as you're sorry for sinning and trust Christ your saved." I know this isn't what repentance is so why do people keep comforting me and telling me I'm saved when I know I am not!

There is nothing I would love more than to serve God and to have genuine faith in Christ and be dead in my sins to bring glory to God and to serve Him in some kind of ministry and dedicate my life to Him... but I can't. I have been struggling with sin so much and I just can't repent of it. Of course I can say the words "Lord I know I'm a sinner and that Jesus Christ is Lord and died on the cross for my sins and rose from the dead. I'm sorry and I trust in you for forgiveness, it's sufficient enough for me, and I will turn away and invite your spirit in me and submit to your will so that I can bring glory to you." Yet words are only empty words. I desire this, yet my heart seems to be deceiving me because I keep on sinning and am heavily addicted to sexual immorality and inappropriate contentography and self gratification. I have become lazy in my work because I am so despondent because I know I am going to hell and no matter what I do I can't repent. I say the words and I desire to AFTER I sin, but not during the sin, even though I know I should stop. I don't want to hurt the other persons feelings and I love the feeling myself so it is impossible for me just to turn from it. I'm afraid I might hurt them and then they won't want to come to Christ either. I'm so lost. These sins have consumed my life and I want to be free of them, yet I can't STOP. Every time I'm tempted I act on them, theres no fight, there's guilt but no fight. I'm come to the Lord so many times begging for forgiveness yet my heart must be deceiving itself and not truly repenting.

I no longer no what to do. In all honesty, I'm not suicidal so this isn't a threat because I'm not going to harm or kill myself, but I just feel like dying. I feel like hell would be sufficient because at least there wouldn't be this anxiety over my salvation. Or perhaps I am saved and will go to Heaven to be with Christ. I don't know what to do anymore, I can't seem to care. I just.. I've brought this up to many people and everyone just says "theres a struggle so you're saved." That's great people think this but anyone who habitual sins is an indication that they are not saved and this sexual immorality, inappropriate contentography, and self gratification is more than habitual it an addiction and I cannot be freed from it and I know that freedom is in Christ but I don't know how to rely on Him for it. It feels like my soul is in the wrong body. Someone please help... I don't know what to do. I don't want comfort, I just want honesty and truth.
If you are doubting your salvation, it is because you are being attacked by the devil. If you want peace and freedom from sin then go to thedevilstactics.simdif.com for the truth.

Upvote 0

he-man

he-man
Oct 28, 2010
usa
✟90,748.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
You are saved but the devil has a hold on you by using certain To know wisdomtactics. If you want to get out Turn now at my reproof:behold I will pourof this loop and overcome sin go to thedevilstactics.simdif.com for the truth.
Sorry but that does not work. First read Proverbs 1:2 To know wisdom and instruction to perceive the words of understanding 23 Turn you at my reproof behold I will pour out my spirit unto you I will make known my words unto you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Aug 7, 2017
Dewitt
✟7,820.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Sorry but that does not work. First read Proverbs 1:2 To know wisdom and instruction to perceive the words of understanding 23 Turn you at my reproof behold I will pour out my spirit unto you I will make known my words unto you.
First of all my post got messed up some how. The devil attacks people who are meant to do great thing's for God. Wisdom is seeing things how God sees things. And everything on thedevilstactics.simdif.com is backed up 100 percent by the word. If you don't believe the word then you are also under attack by the devil.

• Agree
Reactions: he-man
Upvote 0
Aug 7, 2017
Dewitt
✟7,820.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
First of all my post got messed up some how. The devil attacks people who are meant to do great thing's for God. Wisdom is seeing things how God sees things. And everything on thedevilstactics.simdif.com is backed up 100 percent by the word. If you don't believe the word then you are also under attack by the devil.
Also God is not asking us to do anything but read His word and pray for revelaton in order to gain wisdom. You don't have to keep the law to receive God's blessings. Jess already fullfilled the law.

Upvote 0

he-man

he-man
Oct 28, 2010
usa
✟90,748.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
  • First of all my post got messed up some how. The devil attacks people who are meant to do great thing's for God. Wisdom is seeing things how God sees things. And everything on thedevilstactics.simdif.com is backed up 100 percent by the word. If you don't believe the word then you are also under attack by the devil.
    The word? You must mean in the original language? It is only used 4 times in the Old Testament. What is that word? ματαιος or vain Idol. Lev. 17:6, 7 The priests..offer sacrifices unto devils. They don't offer anything to what means a Satanic devil which you seem to imply. Deu. 32:17 διαμονιον demons. Ps. 96:5 says All gods of nations are demons... Mt. 16:23 Σατανος the accuser. So what word do you believe? God or man?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Aug 7, 2017
Dewitt
✟7,820.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
  • The word? You must mean in the original language? It is only used 4 times in the Old Testament. What is that word? ματαιος or vain Idol. Lev. 17:6, 7 The priests..offer sacrifices unto devils. They don't offer anything to what means a Satanic devil which you seem to imply. Deu. 32:17 διαμονιον demons. Ps. 96:5 says All gods of nations are demons... Mt. 16:23 Σατανος the accuser. So what word do you believe? God or man?
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. - John 1:1,14 (KJV)
Jesus is the word.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Aug 7, 2017
Dewitt
✟7,820.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
4 Then Jesus was led by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted”G)" style="font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; vertical-align: top;">

5 Then the devil took him to the holy cityH)" style="font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; vertical-align: top;"> and had him stand on the highest point of the temple. 6 “If you are the Son of God,”I)" style="font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; vertical-align: top;"> he said, “throw yourself down. For it is written:

Upvote 0
Aug 7, 2017
Dewitt
✟7,820.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
4 Then Jesus was led by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted.of the devil.

5 Then the devil took him to the holy city and had him stand on the highest point of the temple. 6 “If you are the Son of God, and he said, “throw yourself down. For it is written:

Upvote 0

he-man

he-man
Oct 28, 2010
usa
✟90,748.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
4 Then Jesus was led by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted.of the devil.

5 Then the devil took him to the holy city and had him stand on the highest point of the temple. 6 “If you are the Son of God, and he said, “throw yourself down. For it is written:
5 Then the διαβολος [Adjective] [metaphorically applied to a man] and took him to the holy place to the winglet of the Temple. διαβολοσ accuser. Strong; Thayer, etc.

Upvote 0

HighCherub

Jul 20, 2017
Richmond, VA
✟4,182.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
"If you are a preacher of mercy, do not preach an imaginary but the true mercy. If the mercy is true, you must therefore bear the true, not an imaginary sin. God does not save those who are only imaginary sinners. Be a sinner, and let your sins be strong, but let your trust in Christ be stronger, and rejoice in Christ who is the victor over sin, death, and the world. We will commit sins while we are here, for this life is not a place where justice resides."

~Martin Luther

Upvote 0
Jul 14, 2018
Thessaloniki
✟7,964.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Hi faceofbear do you maybe have OCD(Obsessive compulsive disorder)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Chinchilla

May 31, 2018
Warsaw
✟30,919.00
Country
Poland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0
Jul 14, 2018
Thessaloniki
✟7,964.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Chinchilla

May 31, 2018
Warsaw
✟30,919.00
Country
Poland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
what do you mean?

You see my chinchilla picture right . If you click on my name under this picture window wil show up and then you have options like "start conversation" . So if you want to message OP you can click his name and go for it .

Upvote 0