Why are Christians so incredibly deceived about scripture?

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Hyperspace

UnKnown ReMember
Oct 3, 2016
Hyperspace
✟35,143.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Romans 10:20 is talking about how salvation went out to the Gentiles when Israel rejected their Messiah. Hence, the saying, " "I WAS FOUND BY THOSE WHO DID NOT SEEK ME,"

Those who have found the narrow way can be either Jew or Gentile, bond, or free, male, or female, etc.

Earlier in the letter it is written: Romans 3:9-11: so, we are not just talking about gentiles, but "everyone", true? So the question still is, can the "few that find" in turn, give it freely to them that did not? After all, 2 Corinthians 9:7

Anyways, the narrow way dispells the notion that all churches have generally got it right

That wasn't a notion I was suggesting.

While it is true that God can be seen in how He works invisibly within our lives like in 3 John 1:11, we also have to realize that Moses literally seen God.

Okay but which form of 'seeing the Lord' do you think the apostle is meaning?

Hebrews 12:15 says to look after each other so that we do not fail to receive the grace of God. This is written to believers and not unbelievers.

How is a testament or covenant written to people outside of it? This is like saying, when the Lord came down and spoke on Sinai, His words were for everyone in the world, and not just the people He was talking to, and agreeing to enter into covenant with.

• Agree
Reactions: ToBeLoved
Upvote 0

miknik5

"Let not your heart be troubled"
Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
May God's love shine upon all who are here.

Yes and let us not break faith with one another and when we see our brother sin restore him gently with grace and love ever seasoning our words

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.