Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Maybe you're just listening to too many conspiracy theories and not knowing what the real secret society is all about.

The problem--if there is one--is that I actually DO know what the Illuminati is all about...enough to know that the group of anarchists or partiers you came into contact with have nothing to do with the real Illuminati.

Upvote 0

wordsoflife

Sep 18, 2012
✟2,417.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
The problem--if there is one--is that I actually DO know what the Illuminati is all about...

Oh really? How do you know what the Illuminati is about?

enough to know that the group of anarchists or partiers you came into contact with have nothing to do with the real Illuminati.

Why do you insist on calling them "partiers"? Because one member works at a party store? Anarchists maybe...partiers...no.

Upvote 0

mog144

Jul 18, 2011
Atop Mount Zion "Heaven"
✟1,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
What does this stone mean?
As for the truth: Jesus told us.
What is "Present Truth"?
Is satan locked in the Abyss now?
The devil is walking about like a Lion, he's extremely angry with the Truths that are coming into the world as a result of the Latter Rain. Some shall understand and some shall not.

If that thing was erected in 1848, I'll eat my keyboard.:doh:
LOL, well, how does it taste?

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Well I'm sure that the secret society has evolved over time.

If so, this would be a FIRST RATE evolution. A complete reversal. But the more important thing is that if your contention is true, there's nothing to it anymore except some amateurs having a go at playing politics and selling self-help books.

In other words, nothing to give another thought to, let alone worry. It's like the Confederate Air Force or mail-order Reverends. Just good fun and nothing like that which the name or title suggests.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
That monument was in no way as old as 1848.

That's certainly true. But I notice that our friend MOG didn't even advance any reason for thinking that it might be that old.

He simply referred to the numbers on the thing. But that doesn't mean that they have any connection to the date of its construction.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
And, nobody has identified the Monument? I know what is is and what it means, I'm asking you if you care to exercise a bit and take the challenge. It's actually quite educational and it's History here in the good ol' US of A.

No one knows what it so, so why don't you just go ahead and tell.

Upvote 0

mog144

Jul 18, 2011
Atop Mount Zion "Heaven"
✟1,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
That's certainly true. But I notice that our friend MOG didn't even advance any reason for thinking that it might be that old.

He simply referred to the numbers on the thing. But that doesn't mean that they have any connection to the date of its construction.

The time of construction was likely afterwards, just like the statue of Liberty was erected after the event.

The date of the Monument's construction is rather irrelevant because that is not the focal point of interest. Nice try, though! :)

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
The time of construction was likely afterwards, just like the statue of Liberty was erected after the event.

The date of the Monument's construction is rather irrelevant because that is not the focal point of interest. Nice try, though! :)

That's very convenient for you to be saying now, considering that the first thing you wrote when presenting it to us was this:

Here's a photo of the NWO Monument, even dated 1848 for your record.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mog144

Jul 18, 2011
Atop Mount Zion "Heaven"
✟1,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
No one knows what it so, so why don't you just go ahead and tell.

I see that you want the easy way out... like a student asking another for answers, instead you ask the instructor? I'll let you think about it for a while. You won't like it when you discover what it means, that's if you are one who understands. I can't judge whether you will or not, only God knows.

If I told you now, you will naturally rebuke it so... I'll be back later.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I see that you want the easy way out... like a student asking another for answers, instead you ask the instructor?

Look. This was fun for a moment, but since no one has a guess, you might as well tell us. If you don't care to, that's the end of it.

Upvote 0

mog144

Jul 18, 2011
Atop Mount Zion "Heaven"
✟1,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
That's very convenient for you to be saying now, considering that the first thing you wrote when presenting it to us was this:

Here's a photo of the NWO Monument, even dated 1848 for your record.

What's your point? The date that this Monument was founded for and on was as inscribed. It's as if you're determined to avoid it. It's a recent photo, but of an Historic USA Monument that has gone un-noticed.

I didn't take this photo, it came from the Internet. I think it may be in Indiana. Once you find it, then you may have a rebuttal with American government, not me.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
What's your point? The date that this Monument was founded for and on was as inscribed. It's as if you're determined to avoid it. It's a recent photo, but of an Historic USA Monument that has gone un-noticed.

I didn't take this photo, it came from the Internet. I think it may be in Indiana. Once you find it, then you may have a rebuttal with American government, not me.

None of us believes it was built or erected in 1848 or has anything to do with any NWO secret society. And if you don't know either, I guess we're done.

Upvote 0

mog144

Jul 18, 2011
Atop Mount Zion "Heaven"
✟1,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Look. This was fun for a moment, but since no one has a guess, you might as well tell us. If you don't care to, that's the end of it.

Have fun with it! You're right, this is the end of it because the rest is on the WLM of 1848 when the US government changed the Divine Ordinances of the Law of God. This has nothing to do with women's rights, it's about the change that ordained women equal to men in an obscured sense of law. God's ways are not our ways, we are a wicked and adulterous generation as it is written.

The WLM of 1848 is raising it's ugly head again, even in the Seventh-day Adventist Church. I watch the world, not just ABC news. I sense that it will worsen with time. The Catholic Church has already experienced a taste or a bit more.

The current world mindset is of the NWO and cannot reason with the former things of old as we are told to remember them. Okay, I told you.

God bless!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.