Sep 21, 2005
Melbourne, Australia!
✟6,952.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
hey hey,
yeah i'm playing me and a friend who lives kinda next door game every friday night

currenlty first time players to DB3 so we only have,
lvl 27 Demon Hunter < me
lvl 27 wizard < friend
i also have a lvl 28 Barb & a lvl 26 Witch doctor.

(Spoiler) just in case
enjoying the game greatly though i fear how the story line will end, after playing diablo 1 over and over again and then Db2 when that was launched and still playing with my friend over and over and over again using different mixes of combos we were both a bit gutted that the main character died (cain) however i'm rather keen to see how it ends were currently up to the uhhm last part in act III we think? were destroying the towers? with hearts in them. the SIN Hearts i think they are ::D

Upvote 0

Angeldove97

I trust in You
Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2004
Indiana
✟143,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have a lvl 60 demon hunter and I'm working on a lvl 20~ (27 ish I think) is wizard.
Hubby plays too and has a few characters~ he has a bunch of friends who are playing and we are constantly trading with one another.

If anybody is interested in joining us send me a pm :)

Upvote 0

Vince53

Oct 22, 2009
Mexico
Visit site
✟37,294.00
Country
Mexico
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Man, this game is fantastic! My barbarian is struggling through the Hell level. My demon hunter and monk are stuck in the Nightmare level. When one character gets stuck, I give all his equipment to the next one, and thus they keep advancing.

Upvote 0

versesvsvices

Aug 12, 2012
California
Visit site
✟15,258.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
I really liked playing my witch doctor. My husband and I played a lot of hours for a good while, but now that I'm too the point where getting better at the game basically means collecting gold to buy better gear in the auction house it's not fun anymore. It was great before then though. I love the "cow level."

Upvote 0

WalksWithChrist

Seeking God's Will
Jan 5, 2005
USA
Visit site
✟38,526.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
My friend was visiting me and I got to play on his laptop for a couple days. I REALLY liked it!

I was expecting it to be bloated and awful like so many games are these days. But it was the opposite. It was refined and fun. It felt just like the old games without getting too big for its britches.

I might have to get it for myself one of these days.
:)

Upvote 0