There's a FISH in the percolator
May 6, 2012
Mid-America
✟26,546.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
The next person elected President, of course. Also the new Pope, if the current one croaks out. Maybe we could have a British Antichrist, for a change... one of the Princes, maybe? Putin's always in the running, as is that guy with the funny name in Iran.

I had a friend who swore up and down that Jesus had returned as some guy in the Wal-Mart Walton family. If so, the head of Target or Amazon might be his most directly opposite number.

Upvote 0

nonaeroterraqueous

Nonexistent Member
Aug 16, 2014
✟188,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Since President Obama has pretty much been eliminated as the anti-Christ

Speak for yourself. If you can mock people for believing he's the Antichrist before he really fulfills the prophecy, then I can mock you for assuming he's not the Antichrist before he has even stepped down from power. Heck, I'll mock you both. It's always so much easier to mock people's assertions than it is to make one and defend it. Besides, it's fun to say the word mock, because if I say it enough times it loses its meaning and has a funny sound to it. The positive position is for losers. Make fun of everything and I don't have to prove anything, I don't provide any helpful insight, and the best part is that I come out sounding like a real genius.

Okay, well the genius part is questionable, but I'll settle for enlightened simian.

Reactions: tranquil
Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Speak for yourself. If you can mock people for believing he's the Antichrist before he really fulfills the prophecy, then I can mock you for assuming he's not the Antichrist before he has even stepped down from power. Heck, I'll mock you both. It's always so much easier to mock people's assertions than it is to make one and defend it. Besides, it's fun to say the word mock, because if I say it enough times it loses its meaning and has a funny sound to it. The positive position is for losers. Make fun of everything and I don't have to prove anything, I don't provide any helpful insight, and the best part is that I come out sounding like a real genius.

Okay, well the genius part is questionable, but I'll settle for enlightened simian.

...so to sum up your post: mock is a fun word. :wave:
tulc(is glad to get that squared away) :)

Upvote 0

SepiaAndDust

May 6, 2012
Mid-America
✟26,546.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship

I mock your mockery like I'd mock Colin Mochrie's mechanical mocha machinations.

Upvote 0

Tishri1

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2004
Southern California
✟324,584.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
MOD HAT- Hi everyone, personal prophesy is ok to post on your blog pages but not in open forums. What I suggest is copy it there and then on your profile page link to you blog so folks will know to read it ok? Your blog link is ok in your siggy too.
Thread clean was done.

Upvote 0

Shemjaza

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2006
✟926,226.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Greens

I honestly can't argue with how much fun "mock" is to say. :) mock mock mock!

Still, It think it's a little unfair to claim that:
"Person X is the greatest evil to walk the Earth, they will bring about the end of life as we know it!"
and
"Person Y isn't the greatest evil to walk the Earth, they will bring about the end of life as we know it!"
are equally large claims. One of them certainly a bigger deal.

I'm happy to accept that for people who don't like governments paying for the poor, legal abortion and support for gay people, then Obama is a bad man, but he's hardly a shadow over the Earth with everything falling to his whim, like I'd assume the Antichrist would have to be.

Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Since President Obama has pretty much been eliminated as the anti-Christ I think this forum would be the perfect place to start speculating on who will be the next "most obvious person! and why didn't we ever see it before!!" candidate? :scratch:
tulc(is just wondering) :wave:
How long does he have left in office?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Since President Obama has pretty much been eliminated as the anti-Christ I think this forum would be the perfect place to start speculating on who will be the next "most obvious person! and why didn't we ever see it before!!" candidate? :scratch:
tulc(is just wondering) :wave:

Eliminated? They thought he had no chance against Hillary so I wouldn't count him out yet.

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Eliminated? They thought he had no chance against Hillary so I wouldn't count him out yet.

...are you saying you get electied to become the Antichrist? :scratch:
tulc(would be interested in seeing THOSE campaign ads!) :eek:

Reactions: Armoured
Upvote 0

Armoured

Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Reactions: Hetta
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

fat wee robin

Jan 12, 2015
✟47,420.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

"Person X is the greatest evil to walk the Earth, they will bring about the end of life as we know it!"
and
"Person Y isn't the greatest evil to walk the Earth, they will bring about the end of life as we know it!"

I'm happy to accept that for people who don't like governments paying for the poor, legal abortion and support for gay people, then Obama is a bad man, but he's hardly a shadow over the Earth with everything falling to his whim, like I'd assume the Antichrist would have to be.
Not bring about end of life as we know it , that is just for atheists. Agnostics will be will be given a second chance, and Obama is not ,The Antichrist . Oh ,I know there are christian atheists ,and atheist christians ,perhaps you are the former .:scratch:^_^

Upvote 0

Armoured

Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

and

Anyway, the AntiChrist comes from New Zealand. Obama comes from Kenya, so it can't be him.

Reactions: Oafman
Upvote 0

SepiaAndDust

May 6, 2012
Mid-America
✟26,546.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I've been told we were all going to be sent to a FEMA camp since before President Obama got in office and I''m STILL waiting. :(
tulc(may be losing hope of it ever happening) :sigh:

Oh! They missed one!

According to the Executive Order mentioned in this post, the FEMA camps should be DHS camps now.

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Not bring about end of life as we know it , that is just for atheists. Agnostics will be will be given a second chance, and Obama is not ,The Antichrist . Oh ,I know there are christian atheists ,and atheist christians ,perhaps you are the former .:scratch:^_^

Thanks for clearing that up.

Upvote 0