Who owns Jerusalem?

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic

Moriah Ruth 777

Encourager/Exhorter
Oct 3, 2012
Canada
✟20,616.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Rightfully I would say that God owns it. However the Romans always wanted to have control over the whole world and at one time they did rule Jerusalem. And as for the Vatican they also want to own the whole world and Israel. This is just my thought.

Reactions: Messy
Upvote 0

danny ski

Jan 13, 2013
✟34,912.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Private
According to Tom Clancy, the Vatican owning Jerusalem (thus making it an international city) is a fantastic idea! How he came to that conclusion? I have no freakin' idea...
Great idea. The city of David in the hands of people who massacred us for centuries. Last time papists had Jerusalem they murdered thousands of Jews. Two times the charm?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
And what exactly does that mean, a seat? So he will sit in the seat of Yeshua, in his place, is that what it means?
Yep .. According to reports in the Israeli press, the new agreement will guarantee the Pope a seat in the Cenacle, giving him a "special authority" over the second floor of the building so that religious events can be held there. - See more at: Israel's tussle with the Vatican over the site of Jesus' Last Supper undecided

can you not picture a group of the Cardinals and Pope seated like a Divinci pic of the Last Supper with the wine and communion wafer..
Nicene-Creed-of-325.jpg

Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Yep .. According to reports in the Israeli press, the new agreement will guarantee the Pope a seat in the Cenacle, giving him a "special authority" over the second floor of the building so that religious events can be held there. - See more at: Israel's tussle with the Vatican over the site of Jesus' Last Supper undecided

can you not picture a group of the Cardinals and Pope seated like a Divinci pic of the Last Supper with the wine and communion wafer..
Nicene-Creed-of-325.jpg

I'm sure they can see themselves doing it. :doh:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
N

NannaNae

God > Melchizedek means king of righteousness > Abraham> Isaac> Jacob > Israel> Saul> David >Solomon>KING>KING>>>>>..>..>...>...>...>..>.....>>>>.>>(Other Rulers /dominion of hell itself may rule over other men in Israel but that doesn't mean it is or was ever Their land ) >Joseph , Jesus!!! and a King named Jesus and he will never let Go of the ownership of the land !
the governments of men and hell may come and go or try ..

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
God > Melchizedek means king of righteousness > Abraham> Isaac> Jacob > Israel> Saul> David >Solomon>KING>KING>>>>>..>..>...>...>...>..>.....>>>>.>>(Other Rulers /dominion of hell itself may rule over other men in Israel but that doesn't mean it is or was ever Their land ) >Joseph , Jesus!!! and a King named Jesus and he will never let Go of the ownership of the land !
the governments of men and hell may come and go or try ..
The whole idea of leading a people out of Egypt is to make a nation of His People in the land that He gave them. That is a promise to Abraham.

Upvote 0
N

NannaNae

edited to say (well I meant a Lion of the tribe of Judah Jesus who came to save Judah .. not a christian/universal=catholic Jesus who came to save everyone but Judah.. ... it appears that they are two very different fellows now days. i am not sure how that happened. )

the really sad thing here is that some Palestinians don't really belong there they were only left there with no where else to go . really they ( some parts of them ) belong someplace here , well sort of kind of maybe.., but even they forget who they are now and don't know history and have been used by their
" muslim brothers " who are not their brothers and powers that be in strange governments ..
but Now they seem to enjoy being used , well that sure is what it looks like.

of course same thing is going on over here with their real brothers. But it is only science and academia/ liberal arts professors / lawyers and guberments who are their rulers and it made them forget who they really are too.

it seems it is a 'strong man' who demands people forget who you are and then allows the world to tell you who they want you to be.
that way they can use you . the question always is will you allow it or not.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
A

annier

To answer you question, since 1967 Jerusalem has been under Israeli control.
Maybe the rabbinate does not want the Levitical priesthood to take their religious authority away? The rabbinate has stopped all efforts to bring about the rebuilding of the temple.

According to deteronomy it is the priests which are given authority in "oral law" (law from the mouth) given to the levitical priests as chief justices.

Deut 17:8 If there arise a matter too hard for thee in judgment, between blood and blood, between plea and plea, and between stroke and stroke, being matters of controversy within thy gates: then shalt thou arise, and get thee up into the place which the LORD thy God shall choose;
9 And thou shalt come unto the priests the Levites, and unto the judge that shall be in those days, and enquire; and they shall shew thee the sentence of judgment:
10 And thou shalt do according to the sentence,<6310> i.e mouth which they of that place which the LORD shall choose shall shew thee; and thou shalt observe to do according to all that they inform thee:
11 According to the sentence <6310> i.e. mouth of the law which they shall teach thee, and according to the judgment which they shall tell thee, thou shalt do: thou shalt not decline from the sentence which they shall shew thee, to the right hand, nor to the left.
12 And the man that will do presumptuously, and will not hearken unto the priest that standeth to minister there before the LORD thy God, or unto the judge, even that man shall die: and thou shalt put away the evil from Israel. {and will &#8230; : Heb. not to hearken}
13 And all the people shall hear, and fear, and do no more presumptuously.

De 21:5 And the priests the sons of Levi shall come near; for them the LORD thy God hath chosen to minister unto him, and to bless in the name of the LORD; and by their word <6310> i.e mouth shall every controversy and every stroke be tried: {word: Heb. mouth}

Last edited:
Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
On June 26th, 2015, the Vatican signed its first treaty with the “State of Palestine”. The Vatican-PLO agreements have been signed to enable the eviction of the Jews from Jerusalem. This follows a memorandum signed by Palestinian and Vatican officials in 2000 which repeated the Vatican call for an international mandate to preserve “the proper identity and sacred character” of Jerusalem. It means a return to a time when half of Israel’s capital was under Islamic control, the Old City was closed to Jews, the synagogues were desecrated, and walls, barbed wire, and snipers divided the city by force. http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/17147#.VZMLRvlVhHx

Upvote 0