Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2005
Earth now heaven later
✟67,365.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Are you kidding me?! I LOVE Black Gospel! Tell me about Kirk, Israel, mary Mary, Tye Tribbett...speaking of him, Victory had me Jumping for MONTHS!

Me and you both:)

Upvote 0

Natural1

New Christian
May 20, 2008
Ohio, USA
✟7,830.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
That is the song. That is Gospel:)

I love that song, just about everyone I know loves that song. I have it CD I think I am going to listen to that song tonight

a song to check out by him as well an older song that I can't keep out of my head and even have the desire to praise dance to it one day(I was in my room and started dancing to the song and couldn't stop didn't realize I was doing it at first)

The song is we worship you today by Marivn Sapp

I agree Marvin, Kirk Franklin, Donnie McClurkin, etc are real gospel.
I will check out that song, thanks :)

Upvote 0

bill'swife

let peace rule...
Jan 23, 2005
facebook
Visit site
✟127,389.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Take the word (Black) out of Black Gospel, now, Gospel you got me all day. God don't SEE color :) We're all His people.
weclome to CF!!! No God doesn't see color....Praise God!!:clap:
But ppl do have preferences in music and this happens to be a thread about Black Gospel....if it were about Southern Gospel, I would not take part....don't like Southern Gospel....it's all about style and preference and there's nothing wrong with that.....not that I wouldn't listen to southern gospel( where Ilive there is alot of it) but it's not my preference. Don't like Rock n Roll Gospel either just in case you wanted to know.:) I do like Contemporary music too.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Worship1

Jan 21, 2013
✟15,111.00
Faith
Christian
Do you believe that there should be more accountability in the Gospel Music Industry for singers & musicians? If so how would you define accountability? As a musician who should you be accountable to?

Check out what Triple O KeepBreathing , Jumee and DaSargeant have to say about it on after the music stops - type in dunamis alliance in youtube and watch the latest video (7)

What are your views?

Upvote 0

GodsGirlToday61

Senior Veteran
Aug 24, 2013
✟24,759.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Last edited:
Upvote 0