HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
This is SO SIMPLE: chapter 12 was God introducing John to the dragon. Count how many times the dragon is mentioned, including pronouns. You should come to 32 times. That should convince you this chapter is about the dragon.

However, God CHOSE to show John what the dragon DID (history lesson) when Jesus was born. Remember King Herod? What nation was Jesus born from? Of course, ISRAEL. The woman then, is in reference to the nation of ISRAEL. Remember little Joseph and his dreams?

Lamad

There is nothing simple about Revelation 12 unless you can read the language.

Revelation 12:5 And she bore a male child who was to rule the nations with a Rod of Iron.

Revelation 2:27 '' And he who overcomes, and keeps my works UNTIL THE END, TO HIM WILL I GIVE POWER OVER THE NATIONS''-----

'' He shall rule them with a
rod of iron;
As the potter's {VESSELS'} shall be broken to pieces.''

As I also have received from my father.

Certainly, we can say that Jesus was a child who was to be born who would rule the nations with an iron fist.

But the overcomers are also children who will be born, and obtain the same reward.

We repeat the same things.

So there still remains a day that overcomers are to be born, and who are their mothers?

I am the mother of my child.

I have raised my child in the milk of the word and he is now a meat eater.

There is also a dragon in my waters who fights against my child.

That old serpent the devil, he would have me neglect my child and stick him in a corner like an orphan and starve him to death, but I am the child's mother, and although the dragon wishes to kill my child, he will not.

Let's say that Revelation's manchild is talking about Jesus and his ascension into heaven.

There still would remain the promise of the overcomers also being born, they who will rule the nations with a rod of iron.

I would tell you that Revelation shows these overcomers being born in this world.

It shows these overcomers as virgins who give birth to full grown warrior men on the day of Firstfruits, just as we see these overcomers born in Revelation 14.

Revelation 12 is only the lead up to this birth.

A day will come when all the overcomers who have overcame, will suddenly give birth, not all Christians, just the ones who have overcame.

We see the overcomers receiving the promise while the great majority do not, they are still saved, but they did not obtain the promise when the promise came to fulfillment.

And Satan then goes to make war with the rest of the saints who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus.

Revelation 2:23 '' Indeed I will cast her into a sickbed, and those who commit adultery with her into great tribulation{birth pangs}, unless they repent of their deeds.''

I WILL KILL HER CHILDREN WITH DEATH, and all the churches shall know that I am he who searches the minds and hearts. AND I WILL GIVE EACH ONE OF YOU ACCORDING TO YOUR WORKS.

YOU ARE THE MOTHER AND YOU ARE THE CHILD.

But will you give birth to a manchild in the day of giving birth?

You are the mother who raises the child and you will receive accordingly what you have done in raising your child.

Will you die in childbirth?

Have you weaned your child off the milk of the word and does he understand the dark sayings of the meat of the word.

You are raising that child.

Very few people obtain the promise of giving birth to grown warrior men.

Woe to those with child and still weaning children.

Upvote 0

HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I know that I'm very sure in my salvation, but I do not fit the bill of being an overcomer.

If the promise comes tomorrow where the few give birth to these children, I would not be among them.

It will come, the birth will happen and the world will wake up one day and say,'' Why didn't I receive the promise as these people received?''

And so there is a time when all the churches will know that Jesus will search the hearts and minds of those who overcome, and those who do not, and he will give the few, the reward that overcomers obtain.

The whole world will see it, and a time of preaching the truth will come, and many people will turn to God in those days.

But the majority will see it happen and they will weep and gnash their teeth, they will say to those who received,'' Give me some of your oil.''

But they will hear,'' NO, go yourself and obtain it yourself.''

But will there be time?

Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟94,263.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
There is nothing simple about Revelation 12 unless you can read the language.

Revelation 12:5 And she bore a male child who was to rule the nations with a Rod of Iron.

Revelation 2:27 '' And he who overcomes, and keeps my works UNTIL THE END, TO HIM WILL I GIVE POWER OVER THE NATIONS''-----

'' He shall rule them with a
rod of iron;
As the potter's {VESSELS'} shall be broken to pieces.''

As I also have received from my father.

Certainly, we can say that Jesus was a child who was to be born who would rule the nations with an iron fist.

But the overcomers are also children who will be born, and obtain the same reward.

We repeat the same things.

So there still remains a day that overcomers are to be born, and who are their mothers?

I am the mother of my child.

I have raised my child in the milk of the word and he is now a meat eater.

There is also a dragon in my waters who fights against my child.

That old serpent the devil, he would have me neglect my child and stick him in a corner like an orphan and starve him to death, but I am the child's mother, and although the dragon wishes to kill my child, he will not.

Let's say that Revelation's manchild is talking about Jesus and his ascension into heaven.

There still would remain the promise of the overcomers also being born, they who will rule the nations with a rod of iron.

I would tell you that Revelation shows these overcomers being born in this world.

It shows these overcomers as virgins who give birth to full grown warrior men on the day of Firstfruits, just as we see these overcomers born in Revelation 14.

Revelation 12 is only the lead up to this birth.

A day will come when all the overcomers who have overcame, will suddenly give birth, not all Christians, just the ones who have overcame.

We see the overcomers receiving the promise while the great majority do not, they are still saved, but they did not obtain the promise when the promise came to fulfillment.

And Satan then goes to make war with the rest of the saints who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus.

Revelation 2:23 '' Indeed I will cast her into a sickbed, and those who commit adultery with her into great tribulation{birth pangs}, unless they repent of their deeds.''

I WILL KILL HER CHILDREN WITH DEATH, and all the churches shall know that I am he who searches the minds and hearts. AND I WILL GIVE EACH ONE OF YOU ACCORDING TO YOUR WORKS.

YOU ARE THE MOTHER AND YOU ARE THE CHILD.

But will you give birth to a manchild in the day of giving birth?

You are the mother who raises the child and you will receive accordingly what you have done in raising your child.

Will you die in childbirth?

Have you weaned your child off the milk of the word and does he understand the dark sayings of the meat of the word.

You are raising that child.

Very few people obtain the promise of giving birth to grown warrior men.

Woe to those with child and still weaning children.

You are reading FAR more into this that what is there. Why make it complicated? this chapter is about the dragon, not about the saints. God's purpose in the first 5 verses was to show John how the dragon tried to kill Jesus when he was still a child. It was Israel that was pregnant and about to give birth to the Messiah.

This language simply does not fit the church. It fits Israel. God was not trying to confuse us with this revelation! It is a revealing. But many try to make it very complicated.

The Bride is taken out before the week begins. This week is DANIEL's (think Israel) week, not Paul's week. The purpose is to shatter the power of Israel until their ONLY HOPE is a supernatural intervention from God....which they will get!

AT the same time, God will bring judgment to the nations. That is the Day of the Lord. The bride returns with Christ in chapter 19, after the marriage which takes place in heaven. The bride will be in heaven 7+ years.

Lamad

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Just The Facts

Senior Veteran
Supporter
Jul 26, 2003
Visit site
✟80,681.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Hi Ebed

Here's the problem Just The Facts, you don't jump to Psalms 89 from Jeremiah! Jeremiah is giving prophecy to Judah/Israel. Psalm 89 is out of Israel's distress, Jeremiah is a prophecy where God is justifying His judgment of Judah/Israel, so you don't go to Psalm 89...it has it's own story and it is a Psalm of David, NOT a prophecy of Jeremiah.
End Quote

Here is one of the problems I am not going from Jeremiah to Ps 89. I said Ps 89 tells us that God has decided that the Moon shall FOREVER be a symbol of the promise.

That means the Woman in Rev 12 is not standing on Rachel the woman is standing on what God has defined as a symbol of the promise.

Jeremiah has nothing to do with the woman of rev 12. We are only discussing it because you have tried to use it to prove that a woman is the symbol of a Nation. I have shown you over and over that it is not the Nation that is being talked about it is the Spiritual Nature the Spiritual Worship / belief of the Nation that is being talked about.

13: For my people have committed two evils; they have forsaken me the fountain of living waters, and hewed them out cisterns, broken cisterns, that can hold no water.

In this Verse above and below from Jeremiah 2 God calls the physical Nation that is the land and the People HE not She

Jer:2:14: Is Israel a servant? is he a homeborn slave? why is he spoiled?

and just so there is no mistake that these verses speak of the physical nation I give you the next verse.

15: The young lions roared upon him, and yelled, and they made his land waste: his cities are burned without inhabitant.

Ebed it is you who is not looking at the overall chapter not me. Above the Land and the People are HE and HIM Not her or she.

It ONLY becomes She when God is referring to the worship of the people.

Now once again for the 10th time. Who is being called a virgin/woman in the verses below is it the nation or the Religion of the Nation

Isa:23:12: And he said, Thou shalt no more rejoice, O thou oppressed virgin, daughter of Zidon:

Jer: 46:11: Go up into Gilead, and take balm, O virgin, the daughter of Egypt: in vain shalt thou use many medicines; for thou shalt not be cured.

Isa:47:1: Come down, and sit in the dust, O virgin daughter of Babylon,

I stop here because I've made my case from scripture. When it comes to Jeremiah...he makes his case very early in Jeremiah 2 and 3 as God calls them both harlots...and he goes on to show why. Once God has made the case you cannot then want Israel to be a virgin because at times God mocks her calling her a harlot and then He turns around and call her a virigin but the future is in mind...as in Jeremiah 31:4:
End Quote

Perhaps in your own mind you have proven your case in scripture, you have proven nothing to me. Ever verse you quote only goes to further prove what I am trying to show you.

Now you have moved on to Jeremiah 34 and once again it is all about the Spiritual worship of the nation in the future.

In Jeremiah 2 and 3

When it is about the Land and people God Say HIS or HE.

When it is about the Spiritual Worship / religion / Church God says She or Her.

I have shown this to you over and over but you are just too stubborn to admit it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
You are reading FAR more into this that what is there. Why make it complicated? this chapter is about the dragon, not about the saints. God's purpose in the first 5 verses was to show John how the dragon tried to kill Jesus when he was still a child. It was Israel that was pregnant and about to give birth to the Messiah.

This language simply does not fit the church. It fits Israel. God was not trying to confuse us with this revelation! It is a revealing. But many try to make it very complicated.

The Bride is taken out before the week begins. This week is DANIEL's (think Israel) week, not Paul's week. The purpose is to shatter the power of Israel until their ONLY HOPE is a supernatural intervention from God....which they will get!

AT the same time, God will bring judgment to the nations. That is the Day of the Lord. The bride returns with Christ in chapter 19, after the marriage which takes place in heaven. The bride will be in heaven 7+ years.

Lamad

Lamad

Reading too much into it?

Upvote 0

HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Lamad, Unless you were raised a Jew who has been raised knowing the 7 feast days of God and everything associated with those feasts, you cannot read Revelation at all.

You don't see Rosh Hashanah taking place do you?

I'm not trying to insult, but Revelation is written about the unfolding of the fall Holy days. The people who know the prayers and language of the feasts and it's traditions very well, as an educated Jew might have some difficulty understanding some of the symbolisms in Revelation 12, but he would know that we are beginning on Rosh Hashanah.

Why do I make the claim that Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippor is the date at which Revelation 12 begins?

Because I know what happens on Rosh Hashanah, and I know the prayers which are said on Tishri 1 .

If Hail and fire mingled with blood begins to rain down, what has just happened?

This is to say, The Water, the blood, and the spirit, but what has just happened when you read that Hail and fire mingled with blood comes down?

How did the blood get in there?

What does the Hail represent?
What does the blood represent?
What does the fire represent?

What do the 3 of them together represent?

Now you might say that I am reading too much into a secret book written in Jewish symbolism, but how would you know?

If you are not raised a Jew, engulfed in it's traditions, then how would you know when these traditions, dates, prayers and rituals are telling you secrets if you do not know the practices of these Holy days, their prayers, and traditions?

You don't know them so you go along as if you think you can read it, when you cannot.

If you don't know Jewish traditions, rituals, then how will you see this language being used at all?

You don't see the language because you don't know the language.

So what you read is something you think you can read and figure out, but it is not something you can figure out.

Revelation is a book specifically written to a Jew in a way so that a non Jew cannot read it.

Revelation 11:15 Then the 7th angel sounded: and there were loud voices in heaven, saying, '' The kingdoms of the world have become the kingdoms of our Lord and of his Christ.''

The fact of this being Tishri 1 is a very obvious fact, it would be very obvious to any Jew who knows Rosh Hashanah, but is it obvious to you?

Then it is extremely obvious that Yom Kippor happens 4 verses later, and then Revelation 12 gives us a perspective of what has just taken place on Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippor.

But unless you know the comings and goings of the Temple like the back of your hand, How would you know what was being said?

It's like trying to break a code without the key.

Do you even see Rosh Hashanah and Yom kippor taking place here?

Upvote 0

HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
There are a lot of things to study before one can understand the language being used in Revelation concerning the Holy days.

Revelation is a book ABOUT Holy days.

There are volumes and volumes of books a person must commit himself to learn before he should even open the book of Revelation.

There is so much that the Christian is missing out on, that I don't understand where Christians have a problem with studying the 7 feasts of the Messiah.

If you don't want to learn the law, that's fine.

If you don't want to learn any of the prayers and traditions of the 7 feasts of Jesus, big deal.

You can even speak against the law, not keeping it, and teaching others not to keep it and still be saved.

But if you want to read Revelation, then you had better hunker down for a very long time and study Jewish tradition 18 hours a day for about 10 years, and you would just be started to get an idea of just how much secret language is being used in Revelation.

What these seals, Trumpets and Bowls actually are.

You need to spend months and months just learning of trumpets, and what they mean before you even begin to talk about trumpets blown in Revelation.

Here is something I copied from Eddie Chumney's book,'' The 7 feasts of the Messiah.''

Me and Eddie don't see eye to eye on everything, but he is an excellent source in learning the language that Revelation is displaying in Jewish traditions, God's tradition, his Holy days, and the prayers and goings on on Holy days.

One of the reasons for blowing the shofar is to proclaim the resurrection of the dead. In addition, the thirteenth principle of the Jewish faith is belief in the resurrection of the dead. The resurrection of the dead will take place on Rosh HaShanah (Talmud, Rosh HaShanah l6b). In First Corinthians 15:52, the apostle Paul (Rav Sha'ul) tells us that the resurrection of the dead will be "at the last trump." Earlier, in First Corinthians 15:14, he wrote that without the Messiah rising from the dead, our faith is in vain. We cannot go to the Book of Revelation and say that the voice of the seventh angel (Revelation 11:15) is the last trump. In the first century, the last trump (shofar) meant a specific day in the year. In Judaism, there are three trumpets (shofarim) that have a name. They are the first trump, the last trump, and the great trump. Each one of these trumpets indicates a specific day in the Jewish year. The first trump is blown on the Feast of Shavuot (Pentecost) (Exodus [Shemot] 19:19). It proclaimed that G-d had betrothed Himself to Israel. The last trump is synonymous with Rosh HaShanah. The great trumpet is blown on Yom Kippur, which will herald the return of the Messiah Yeshua back to earth (Matthew [Mattityahu] 24:31). The first and last trump relate to the two horns of the ram, which according to Jewish tradition, was caught in the thicket on Mount Moriah when Abraham (Avraham) was ready to slay Isaac (Yitzchak) and offer him up as a burnt offering (olah). This ram became the substitute for Isaac (Yitzchak) even as Yeshua became the substitute for us and provided life for us through His death. In Pirkei Avot (the sayings of the fathers), Rabbi Eliezer tells us that the left horn (first trump) was blown on Mount Sinai, and its right horn (the last trump) will be blown to herald the coming of the Messiah

Upvote 0
Oct 4, 2013
✟8,109.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Revelation 12:4 His tail drew a third of the stars of heaven and threw them to Earth.

What is the date?

What has just taken place in heaven?

The date should be obvious to any Jew, but is it obvious to the gentile?

Stars can represent angels and mention of “a third” would emphasize that a considerable number of angels have been misled by Satan.

Jude 1:6

New International Version (NIV)

6 And the angels who did not keep their positions of authority but abandoned their proper dwelling—these he has kept in darkness, bound with everlasting chains for judgement on the great Day so they are all thrown down to the earth.

So they are being cast out of Heaven before the Kingdom which is the male child that Jesus is to rule over, so the Heavens will have been cleansed of Satan and all his demons and thrown down to the earth.

So "The Woman who is God's Heavenly Organisation has been completely sorted, as we have to remember, Jesus had to sit at his Fathers right hand until all his enemies had been placed at his feet, when that was carried out and only then would his Kingdom be set up and would be established in the heavens.

What is the date this is going to happen?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Here is Jesus giving us a great clue to what is going to happen on Rosh Hashanah in the last days.

These ten days are from Tishri 1, till Tishri 10.

9'I know your tribulation and your poverty (but you are rich), and the blasphemy by those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan. 10'Do not fear what you are about to suffer. Behold, the devil is about to cast some of you into prison, so that you will be tested, and you will have tribulation for ten days. Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life. 11'He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. He who overcomes will not be hurt by the second death.'

Upvote 0

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Hello
Here is one of the problems I am not going from Jeremiah to Ps 89. I said Ps 89 tells us that God has decided that the Moon shall FOREVER be a symbol of the promise.

That means the Woman in Rev 12 is not standing on Rachel the woman is standing on what God has defined as a symbol of the promise.
Where? Psalm 89:37 is not saying the moon is a symbol or a sign at all! Whereas Revelation 12:1 tells us this was a SIGN that appeared in heaven, which matches to Joseph's dream. You're making the moon a symbol but Psalm 89:37 is NOT saying that. It's saying as sure as we know the moon is establised from creation His promise to David will be...so there's a huge difference.

When you read Josephs dream it is clear the moon is a symbol of Rachel because Jacob (Israel), interprets it!!!!
Jeremiah has nothing to do with the woman of rev 12. We are only discussing it because you have tried to use it to prove that a woman is the symbol of a Nation. I have shown you over and over that it is not the Nation that is being talked about it is the Spiritual Nature the Spiritual Worship / belief of the Nation that is being talked about.

13: For my people have committed two evils; they have forsaken me the fountain of living waters, and hewed them out cisterns, broken cisterns, that can hold no water.

In this Verse above and below from Jeremiah 2 God calls the physical Nation that is the land and the People HE not She

Jer:2:14: Is Israel a servant? is he a homeborn slave? why is he spoiled?

and just so there is no mistake that these verses speak of the physical nation I give you the next verse.

15: The young lions roared upon him, and yelled, and they made his land waste: his cities are burned without inhabitant.
That's wrong Just The Facts. I'm on firm footing because the only point I made to you from Jeremiah is God does typify Israel as a woman prophetically. That is now clear.

Next the woman is called Mystery Bablyon mother of Harlots. You last saw that woman going into the wilderness in Revelation 12:14...the next time you see her, she's riding a scarlet beast, and she has that name on her forehead. What did Jeremiah say in Jeremiah 3:3?:
3 “Therefore the showers have been withheld, And there has been no spring rain. Yet you had a harlot’s forehead; You refused to be ashamed.

My case is made!

Now...go back to Exodus 4:22...it says:
22 Then you shall say to Pharaoh, ‘Thus says the Lord, “Israel is My son, My firstborn.

They are still in bondage and God is about to deliver them. He is not in covenant at the time...but more than that you must be consistent with God in the prophecy because it is He who prophesied they would play the harlot.

You can't make your own rules Just The Facts...you have to pay attention to what's going on! In Jeremiah 2 God is making a different point because He's looking at the history of Israel to make His case through Jeremiah... so now WHY DO YOU USE ONLY JEREMIAH 2:14 AND NOT LOOK AT JEREMIAH 2:20?:
20 “For long ago I broke your yoke And tore off your bonds; But you said, ‘I will not serve!’ For on every high hill And under every green tree You have lain down as a harlot
That's how you misinterpret Just The Facts. When it is going after other gods God calls Israel a harlot.

God wrote it...so HIM say it!!!

Ebed it is you who is not looking at the overall chapter not me. Above the Land and the People are HE and HIM Not her or she.

It ONLY becomes She when God is referring to the worship of the people.

Now once again for the 10th time. Who is being called a virgin/woman in the verses below is it the nation or the Religion of the Nation

Isa:23:12: And he said, Thou shalt no more rejoice, O thou oppressed virgin, daughter of Zidon:

Jer: 46:11: Go up into Gilead, and take balm, O virgin, the daughter of Egypt: in vain shalt thou use many medicines; for thou shalt not be cured.

Isa:47:1: Come down, and sit in the dust, O virgin daughter of Babylon,

I stop here because I've made my case from scripture. When it comes to Jeremiah...he makes his case very early in Jeremiah 2 and 3 as God calls them both harlots...and he goes on to show why. Once God has made the case you cannot then want Israel to be a virgin because at times God mocks her calling her a harlot and then He turns around and call her a virigin but the future is in mind...as in Jeremiah 31:4:
End Quote

Perhaps in your own mind you have proven your case in scripture, you have proven nothing to me. Ever verse you quote only goes to further prove what I am trying to show you.

Now you have moved on to Jeremiah 34 and once again it is all about the Spiritual worship of the nation in the future.

In Jeremiah 2 and 3

When it is about the Land and people God Say HIS or HE.

When it is about the Spiritual Worship / religion / Church God says She or Her.

I have shown this to you over and over but you are just too stubborn to admit it.
What you've shown is your inconsistency Just The Facts. Here again is a tip:

Let God call it His way Just The Facts...and work CONSISTENTLY from that!!! When He says this in Jeremiah 2:19:
14 “Is Israel a slave? Or is he a homeborn servant? Why has he become a prey?
That's God's choice of typology through Jeremiah of Israel.

When He says this in Jeremiah 2:20:
20 “For long ago I broke your yoke And tore off your bonds; But you said, ‘I will not serve!’ For on every high hill And under every green tree You have lain down as a harlot
That's God's typology through Jeremiah of Israel.

God is saying that the way He wants to call it! First Israel is a he because that's how God wanted to say it...six verses later Israel is a she because that's how God wanted to say it as SHE IS IN APOSTASY!!!

You do well to accept it and acknowledge it.

Upvote 0

HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I'm on firm footing because the only point I made to you from Jeremiah is God does typify Israel as a woman prophetically. That is now clear.

Next the woman is called Mystery Bablyon mother of Harlots. You last saw that woman going into the wilderness in Revelation 12:14...the next time you see her, she's riding a scarlet beast, and she has that name on her forehead.

You do well to accept it and acknowledge it.

Hello.

Upvote 0

HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Ebed, you say that the woman in Revelation 12 is also the mother of harlots and of the abominations of Earth?

That the woman who gives birth to the man child and is then protected in the wilderness is the same Mother of harlots?

Is that what you are saying?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Ebed, you say that the woman in Revelation 12 is also the mother of harlots and of the abominations of Earth?

That the woman who gives birth to the man child and is then protected in the wilderness is the same Mother of harlots?

Is that what you are saying?
Indeed...realize it is the CHILDREN of the woman that are then persecuted! Not the woman...which is Revelation 12:13-17:
13 And when the dragon saw that he was thrown down to the earth, he persecuted the woman who gave birth to the male child.
14 But the two wings of the great eagle were given to the woman, so that she could fly into the wilderness to her place, where she *was nourished for a time and times and half a time, from the presence of the serpent.
15 And the serpent poured water like a river out of his mouth after the woman, so that he might cause her to be swept away with the flood.
16 But the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened its mouth and drank up the river which the dragon poured out of his mouth.
17 So the dragon was enraged with the woman, and went off to make war with the rest of her children, who keep the commandments of God and hold to the testimony of Jesus.

This is why the woman is NOT the church...BUT ISRAEL!!! It is the church who keep the commandments of God and hold to the testimony of Jesus...and the church is made up of ALL nations and peoples!!!

Upvote 0

HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Indeed...realize it is the CHILDREN of the woman that are then persecuted! Not the woman...which is Revelation 12:13-17:

This is why the woman is NOT the church...BUT ISRAEL!!! It is the church who keep the commandments of God and hold to the testimony of Jesus...and the church is made up of ALL nations and peoples!!!

I'm going to leave this till tomorrow, like a sweet taste in my mouth that I do not want to swallow.

Thanks.

Upvote 0
Oct 4, 2013
✟8,109.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Ebedmelech we need to go to the very beginning to the first prophecy that was to be kept, a Sacred Secret until the "Time of the end"

Which was the one at Genesis 3:15

Genesis 3:15

15 And I will put enmity
between you and the woman,
and between your offspring and hers;
he will crush your head,
and you will strike his heel.”

You cannot find out, who it is talking about, unless we understand the theme of the Bible all the way through, and to understand prophecies, that have been fulfilled in these times.

Daniel verifies this at

Daniel 12:8-10

8 I heard, but I did not understand. So I asked, “My lord, what will the outcome of all this be?”

9 He replied, “Go your way, Daniel, because the words are rolled up and sealed until the time of the end. 10 Many will be purified, made spotless and refined, but the wicked will continue to be wicked. None of the wicked will understand, but those who are wise will understand.

So Daniel didn't understand what he was writing about, and his words were to remain Secret till the end times, and only then would the truth be revealed.

In Daniel 2.44 which Hannibal said in one of his posts, which he removed, that the Kingdom of God is inside of us or some say all around us, as well, but it was Jesus Christ's main teaching was it not, he even asked us to pray for it to come. Yes "The Lord's Prayer"

Hannibal thinks the Kingdom is inside of us, my goodness if you read Daniel 2:44 it explains what the Kingdom is so we have no doubt what it isn't.

Daniel 2:44

44 “In the time of those kings, the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed, nor will it be left to another people. It will crush all those kingdoms and bring them to an end, but it will itself endure forever.

So the Kingdom is a Heavenly Government, which is going to bring an end to all other kingdoms on the earth, it it will stand for ever, remember what did Satan offer Jesus, if he would do one act of worship to him, well I never, all the Kingdom's on the earth Yes?

The Kingdom is inside us indeed, a false teaching without any shadow of a doubt.

So the Kingdom rules over the Earth as the Bible talks about a New Heaven and a New Earth, which is really talking about a knew Heavenly arrangement that being The Kingdom Government, which will rule over A New Earthly Society out of all nations, as God's original purpose to have a human society on earth has not been put aside, because of the disobedience of our first parents, God's original purpose must be fulfilled.

Isaiah 45:18

18 For this is what the Lord says—
he who created the heavens,
he is God;
he who fashioned and made the earth,
he founded it;
he did not create it to be empty,
but formed it to be inhabited—

he says:
“I am the Lord,
and there is no other.

Psalm 115:16

16 The highest heavens belong to the Lord,
but the earth he has given to mankind.

Our destiny is not in Heaven, but the Earth, only 144,000 go to Heaven who rule with Jesus in his Kingdom arrangement, who were redeemed from the earth. Revelation 14:1-7

As Proverbs 2:21-22 says

Proverbs 2:20-22

20 Thus you will walk in the ways of the good
and keep to the paths of the righteous.
21 For the upright will live in the land, (Earth)
and the blameless will remain in it;

22 but the wicked will be cut off from the land, (Earth)
and the unfaithful will be torn from it.

All make sense to me, I don't know where Hannibal coming from.

Your Sister in the Lord.

Last edited:
Upvote 0