Who is he for me..or to me..

beautifullsoul

Jan 21, 2015
✟7,612.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I really do not know where to take this, I pray to god profusely, but he's already told me "not to doubt his guidance." Being in my vulnerable human form, I am not going to lie.. Im afraid. but I'm told "I got more for you, be patient." I could just bawl right now.

I ran to God when I was hurt, and bitter. By a man that God begged me to walk away from, I've got something better he'd always say, but I was so swept away. I stayed in God, prayer, no one could sweep me away.

I met a man Dec 17th, he was empty. I'm a positive spirit, I lifted his head, his spirit, positive energy is what I surrounded him with. Nothing was to take place just that. He had a girlfriend, but he broke apart from her.

He wasn't happy. I almost want to say God tapped us both on our shoulder. He gave this man a word, and gave me word as well. There were nights I'd wake up and have a word for this man. Same as him to me.

God has asked me not to fear this man, to love him with the love of him. I really do feel a lot for this man. We both feel such a strong spiritual hand on whatever this is... It scares me so bad. I've tried to run, to hide, to leave.

We slipped and had sex, but have since backed away as God said "Do not taint each other." It is very powerful. I just feel so full..

Please tell me someone has had this happen. What does it all mean. For the life of me I just want to grab a hold of this man God has brought to me, but he just says "Do not doubt. Be patient. Love"