Who are false Christians, false churches. false pastors?

Stillicidia

Revanche Flower
Site Supporter
Apr 22, 2016
Mystic Meadows
✟11,021.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Constitution
Divine healing, when you are sick, don't see doctor first, pray for divine healing.
You need money, pray God to give you money, work hard is not important,
God can give you US Dollars in your drawer.
Maybe in a morning, when you open the door, there is a bag at your doorstep,
you open the bag and it is full of gold bars.

Is this the teaching of Bible?

There is a thing which goes, don't use god as an atm machine.
Don't fail to get to know him. He hates the idea of ask, and ask, and ask, and failure to know him.

Upvote 0

Stillicidia

Revanche Flower
Site Supporter
Apr 22, 2016
Mystic Meadows
✟11,021.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Constitution
Did you see the ad for the christian conference to be held around september 21 called THE GATHERING? They start it with the first half of the Lord's prayer and behind the word hallowed is a picture of a building which happens to be the biggest temple of shiva in the world!!! One of the preachers is John Bevere. I listened to one of his messages some years back. He was running to and fro on the pulpit. It was all a big show. Later I happened to see his interview. He revealed that he was staying at a posh apartment. I didn't feel right about him. So I never watched anymore of his sermons. Beware of wolves in sheep's clothing.

John Bavere is excellent. He resolved my problem as I was researching him.

Upvote 0

Goodbook

Reading the Bible
Jan 22, 2011
New Zealand
Visit site
✟78,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Stay away from prosperity gospel preachers.
You cant serve both God and money. Prosperity gospel teaches love of money, which is the root of all evil.

JEsus didnt come to make us rich financially. He came to save us from our sins.

If you are currently in a church that teaches another gospel, not the true gospel of Jesus Christ I advise you to leave and find one that teaches the truth. Read the bible first before you enter any church gathering. We can ask Jesus to be our teacher..he teaches us through His Word in the Bible. Start reading it today.

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟735,652.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Too many charismatic churches in my country Malaysia,
they ask for compulsory tithe.
They force you to speak in tongue, emphasize miracles.
They force you to do testimony of miracles, of divine healing.
Even though you did not experience it, but you have to cooperate to tell lie to people that
you experienced miracles.
They teach you to pray for money, it is God's will to make us rich in money.

Yes, these are some churches teach.
Many miracles are bull-sh****, no evidence, no true testimony.
They also claim that they are prophets, apostles of 21st century.

Are they heretic?

Hmmm ... well just go to a different church ... I have seen many miracles, have genuine testimony, and even some healing testimony. Some people we know in my wife's family have seen their dead daughter raised back to life. Miracles are not wrong. But if you are being asked to pretend then something is wrong. Move on.

Upvote 0

Goodbook

Reading the Bible
Jan 22, 2011
New Zealand
Visit site
✟78,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I suppose you could just go to a a different church but its easy to say that...

If you on your own and dont know anyone how would you know what difffernt chruch to go to? It could be just the same as the other church plus no church is perfect...

Thing is..there are believers stuck in churches that have bad structure or you go to a good one and then one wolf comes along and spoils it all.
I think keep reading the Bible and stand firm in your faith. Sometimes its better to fellowship in small groups 2 or 3 even.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Goodbook

Reading the Bible
Jan 22, 2011
New Zealand
Visit site
✟78,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Well good. If you not asking for advice and just ranting or asking a question you already know the answer to then here isnt really the place to debate or argue.

If you happy in your church then theres no need to badmouth the ones you dont even belong to.

Upvote 0

Stillicidia

Revanche Flower
Site Supporter
Apr 22, 2016
Mystic Meadows
✟11,021.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Constitution
To revise all my posts in all the forums more properly, and with more loving kindness, forgive me my error,

There is a clear difference between true Christians and not.
This is most easily expressed with the obeying of the commandments of Jesus, Matthew 5-7

Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Too many charismatic churches in my country Malaysia,
they ask for compulsory tithe.
They force you to speak in tongue, emphasize miracles.
They force you to do testimony of miracles, of divine healing.
Even though you did not experience it, but you have to cooperate to tell lie to people that
you experienced miracles.
They teach you to pray for money, it is God's will to make us rich in money.

Yes, these are some churches teach.
Many miracles are bull-sh****, no evidence, no true testimony.
They also claim that they are prophets, apostles of 21st century.

Are they heretic?
Tithing is NOT mandatory in the New Covenant. If a church insists on a tithe, STAY AWAY! A tithe or donation is between you and God, if God puts it upon your heart to donate monies to a church or group, then follow God. Do not go to a church that demands money.

If a church forces you to do anything, that is a BIG RED FLAG. We choose Jesus. Nothing in a church should be mandatory.

Praying for money is probably because they want you to tithe money. Sounds fishy to me. Unethical. You pray for the things you need. Jesus said to the rich young ruler that he needed to give up all that he had and to give it to the poor. Money is not important to God and should not be important to a church or us.

One of the 10 Commandments is not bearing false witness, which is do not lie. If they are asking you to lie, RUN AWAY FAST!!!!!

This church is bad news. Do not go to this church, they are telling you to do things that God does not like or want. They are asking you to lie and say something is true that is not. This is not following Jesus.

They are heretic.

Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
When I disagree with what the pastor teaches, what can I do?

If the pasotr teaches a bunch of bad things, do not go to that church. You do not need wrong teaching. Read the Bible yourself. Try to find a good bible teacher on the Youtube or internet. you do not need to go to a church that teaches false things. This church will lead you to do bad things that God does not want.
\
Or meet with two or three people who want to learn God's Word. You each study a chapter during the week and then talk about it together. Or find a Bible Study book that is good.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Wings of Eagles

Sep 15, 2016
Louisiana
✟7,715.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Who are false Christians, false churches. false pastors?
What are the characteristics of them?
What does the Bible say about them?
Should we estrange ourselves from them?

False doctrine can take many subtle or overt forms:
Paul considered legalistic Christians "False" teachers...because they denied salvation by faith in Christ alone...and were bringing Christians into "bondage" by saying they were "justified by the works of the law" and by requiring them to be circumcised , etc. to be saved, Galatians 5.

John was very concerned with false teachers and teachings contrary to that of Jesus Christ and used this a a test of False teachers,...they must acknowledge Jesus is the Christ.

“ Who is a LIAR but he that DENIES JESUS IS THE CHRIST: HE IS an ANTI-CHRIST, that denies the Father and the Son. Whoever denies the Son, the same HAS NOT THE FATHER”” ( 1 John 2:22)

"For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist."
...and to be received he must abide in the teachings of Christ..."Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son. If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:" 2 John 1:8-10

Last edited:
Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
when Jesus returns nobody is going to think it's an alien invasion.
When Y'SHUA returns HE won't be mistaken for anyone else, and no one will be mistaken for HIM any more, will they!?
HE IS KING OF KINGS, and LORD OF LORDS, ELOHIM ADONAI who came in the flesh - ETERNAL GOD.

“ Who is a LIAR but he that DENIES JESUS IS THE CHRIST: HE IS an ANTI-CHRIST, that denies the Father and the Son. Whoever denies the Son, the same HAS NOT THE FATHER”” ( 1 John 2:22)
AMEIN.
"For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist."
...and to be received he must abide in the teachings of Christ..."Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son. If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:" 2 John 1:8-10
Yes, it is so serious,
"receive him not" - don't even greet those who bring a false CHRIST.

Upvote 0