Which presidential candidates scare you?

Which presidential candidates scare you?

• Donald Trump (R)

Votes: 40 61.5%
  • Jeb Bush (R)

Votes: 23 35.4%
  • Hillary Clinton (D)

Votes: 28 43.1%
  • Joe Biden (D)

Votes: 12 18.5%
  • Marco Rubio (R)

Votes: 20 30.8%
  • Bernie Sanders (D)

Votes: 18 27.7%
  • Ben Carson (R)

Votes: 31 47.7%
  • Ted cruz (R)

Votes: 32 49.2%
  • Carly Fiorina (R)

Votes: 22 33.8%
  • None of them

Votes: 5 7.7%

• Total voters

Sumwear

Jul 23, 2012
✟4,400.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
mcgl8j.jpg

Upvote 0

seashale76

Unapologetic Iconodule
Dec 29, 2004
✟173,293.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Married
The final candidate for each party is vetted. In reality, it doesn't matter who you vote for in the end. Obama continued on with what Bush did. Whoever is next will continue on with what Obama is doing. You think you've got some kind of real choice? Please. That's what scares me.

Upvote 0

Yeshuas_My_Freedom

Put your faith in charge, not your fears!
Oct 12, 2015
✟10,187.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
mcgl8j.jpg
^_^ Gary Oldman! I adore his acting and especially in that movie, The Professional. :oldthumbsup:
The perfect gif to answer the first post question.

I dread all of the potential candidates. But there shall be one elected into the office. My guess is the one that is the biggest candidate for, no way. Donald Trump. An actor made it to California governor and then President. A billionaire isn't beyond the scope.
Or, Hillary Clinton. All her bad acts that would knock her out of the running are apparently vaporizing because the press isn't paying them as much attention. Can you imagine? Bill's back! Hide the women. :lost:

Upvote 0

FanthatSpark

LImited Understanding
Oct 3, 2013
✟78,811.00
Faith
Non-Denom
All of them.
Me too, they are status quo or in other words still rigged game of all these are still for the dollar not the people.
All the hardcore religicoes scare me. I don't trust anyone who gets advice from an invisible and probably imaginary friend. But Trump scares me most of all: Sarah Palin 2.

rather have that voice telling them they burn forever if they keep ignoring Matthew 6:24. Tax payer too.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Black Dog

Sep 20, 2015
✟4,870.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Me too, they are status quo or in other words still rigged game of all these are still for the dollar not the people.

rather have that voice telling them they burn forever if they keep ignoring Matthew 6:24. Tax payer too.

In my experience, some Christians are experts at ignoring the parts of the bible they don't agree with. The ones who are running to be the representative of the Republican party seem to all be in this group.

Upvote 0

Wayte

Oh, you know. Some guy.
Jan 31, 2010
Silverdale, WA
✟18,059.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
I find Trump to be pretty scary. He's purposely whipping up a portion of the population who's views are mostly inspired by bitterness and fear. we're already seeing the consequences of somebody validating this demographic; armed protests at mosques that occurred this past weekend come to mind. Lots of candidates have opinions or policies I find abhorrent, but the base Trump is pulling his support from is one I would have preferred stay relegated to whining on internet forums. Their idea of "taking action" is only going to get worst as they imagine themselves being backed further into the corner.

Upvote 0

FanthatSpark

LImited Understanding
Oct 3, 2013
✟78,811.00
Faith
Non-Denom
In my experience, some Christians are experts at ignoring the parts of the bible they don't agree with. The ones who are running to be the representative of the Republican party seem to all be in this group.

For me, I have not paid taxes for 9 years now and refuse to do so when I delved into what me as a Christian tax payer supports from my recliner. Trump said nothing new to me in his blatant truth "the system is broken" . I try to wake this family up on an issue combined to the Trump Truth to electrify us as a Christian that by proxy (Tax payer) we support ISIS that kills Christians in other threads. We can not be a Christian and pay this government. Just don't work. Living the lie that the dollar does not master the American Christian has to cease . Blackdog my brother human being I am old and I lived in a day when this government was , "For the People" the tax scale was 90% 1%ters paid 10% middle and poor paid. Today 80% poor and middle pay (Whose our master nor?). To simplify this do any of those candidates promise to flip it the way it was (Tax Scale)? NO.

Thus, every one of those people serve the dollar/1%ter/corporation/imperialistic mind
set (<-Choose one, or all, they are the same hooked to the basic human being) not the people...PERIOD. Trump too, he is the source code of the tax flip talking to the people in shock truth but will not change that tax scale. It would break him . I would vote for an atheist if they said I run on 90% the corporation WILL PAY like it was & I run on MORALITY not the dollar we will replace congress members that do not support my 90% Corporations pay or they go . Welll sonny, step right on in then atheist you. I'll vote for ya. Blackdog my friend, that is the difference in a government for the people. Not this FUBAR of the same broke system this nation is too dumb to see. Why? Defunding public schools to clear dollars for spending elsewhere & to keep the foot on the ignorant to keep them in bliss. Son, this is the richest nation in the world but the morality has been drained from it. Its just easier from our recliners not to remove the dollar out of the broken electoral system and in complacence "This what we got" lets vote on it ... We are lost. So, I quit supporting this creature 9 years ago got on my knees and prayed for forgiveness that I participated in a vote but most importantly paying into it Tax..

Upvote 0

talitha

Cultivate Honduras
Nov 5, 2004
Tegucigalpa, Honduras
Visit site
✟22,601.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
None of them scare me as much as Obama has ever since the day I found out that he actually got the nomination for President the first time. Of the ones listed, Hillary first, Biden second. They scare me because they are close to Obama and for other reasons. Biden is a lech. Hillary is just loca.

Reactions: nightflight
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

talitha

Cultivate Honduras
Nov 5, 2004
Tegucigalpa, Honduras
Visit site
✟22,601.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
None of them scare me as much as Obama has ever since the day I found out that he actually got the nomination for President the first time. Of the ones listed, Hillary first, Biden second. They scare me because they are close to Obama and for other reasons. Biden is a lech. Hillary is just loca.

Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Politically Liberal Christian Fundamentalist
Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
All the hardcore religicoes scare me. I don't trust anyone who gets advice from an invisible and probably imaginary friend. But Trump scares me most of all: Sarah Palin 2.

So you didn't or don't trust Jimmy Carter, Barack Obama, or Bill Clinton?

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Joe Biden seems to be the candidate the people here fear the least. I would agree out of the bunch listed that he appears the most presidential.
He would have to be considering he is second in line for succession to the presidency. I remember Obama made a great point when he was running against Hillary about how she said she doesn't think he's fit to be the president but she'll have him as her VP. He said the VP must be just as ready and fit to be president as the president himself is. Since she doubted he'd be good as president, it's contradicting to say he'd make a fine vice president.

Out of all the candidates, Biden is the one most qualified to be president.

Upvote 0