✟220,487.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Donald Trump has no training in debate, sticking to the point, and just jumped into politics. He will rely on his VP and advisors and I suspect may make a lot of good choices, and some bad ones, but not suicidally bad like upsetting Russia.

Jill Stein has about 18 times as much experience at Donald and most of it from those suffering from policies, that is, most of us. That's a good perspective to have.

Hillary was not prosecuted for violating rules on confidential information despite having been instructed that confidential information may only be stored on secure devices. She was let off because the director of the FBI was willing to accept that she is very stupid.

Her decision to bomb Tripoli, well outside the permission of the UN mandate, was made according to one of her most die hard supporters, the Washington Post, because she had completely forgotten the lesson learned from the Iraq War, which she had strongly advocated and was still going on at the time.

jayem

Naturalist
Jun 24, 2003
St. Louis, MO.
✟371,263.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Donald Trump has Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Persons with this condition believe they are special. They have a grossly exaggerated sense of self-importance, and think they possess talent and ability above ordinary people. Donald confirmed it at the convention, when he said "I alone can fix it." Didn't he also claim that he knows more about ISIS than the generals? You really think Trump will rely on advice from his VP, or anyone? The only people he'll listed to are sycophantic yes-men who'll validate his delusions. Poor Mike Pence has been totally ignored when he's tried to rationalize some of Donald's more inflammatory remarks. How many campaign managers has he gone through? Most of the important people in his own party have given up on advising him. Trump has pretty much given the 3rd finger salute to Paul Ryan. I don't know if Mitch McConnell ever speaks his name. Aside from has-been Rudy Giuliani, are any Republicans now campaigning for him? But to me, the worst of all is his inability to tolerate criticism. Which is a typical symptom of NPD. We all see how Donald responds with rage when he is challenged or questioned. This would be a terrible, and dangerous trait in any President, who will have to deal with disapproval and condemnation from one side or another no matter what he does.

The other candidates all have deficiencies, too. But any one would be an infinitely better choice. Because I don't see the level of psychiatric pathology in any of them, that I see in Donald J. Trump.

Upvote 0

MorkandMindy

Andrew Yang's Forward Party
Supporter
Dec 16, 2006
New Mexico
✟220,487.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The question is,

Is she as clever as she appeared to be in the debates, and amazingly evil

Then there are a pile of things she should be prosecuted for.

How can she threaten Julian Assange with assassination for releasing to the public the documents she lost in the first place, and many of the documents were not hacked but leaked by people with a conscience.

Her entire campaign is made out of contradictions, but people feel clever for picking her entangled pile of nonsense over Donald's simpler one.

Upvote 0

MorkandMindy

Supporter
Dec 16, 2006
New Mexico
✟220,487.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Donald Trump has Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Persons with this condition believe they are special. ...

We know that, the key question is will he risk a nuclear war with Russia?

And of course, does he have a public stance on many things as well as a private actual stance?

Upvote 0

jayem

Naturalist
Jun 24, 2003
St. Louis, MO.
✟371,263.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
We know that, the key question is will he risk a nuclear war with Russia?

And of course, does he have a public stance on many things as well as a private actual stance?

He's apparently willing to risk a full blown war with ISIS. Didn't he say he would send 30,000 troops back to Iraq to take them out? How many more billions of dollars, and killed, maimed, and psychologically wrecked soldiers will that cost us? Not to mention the spectacle of captured Americans being beheaded or burned alive in propaganga videos. Unless he's backing away from this (like he has on other policies) this is what we'll get from Donald.

Upvote 0

MorkandMindy

Supporter
Dec 16, 2006
New Mexico
✟220,487.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
He's apparently willing to risk a full blown war with ISIS. Didn't he say he would send 30,000 troops back to Iraq to take them out? How many more billions of dollars, and killed, maimed, and psychologically wrecked soldiers will that cost us? Not to mention the spectacle of captured Americans being beheaded or burned alive in propaganga videos. Unless he's backing away from this (like he has on other policies) this is what we'll get from Donald.

A very simple question is whether we should be helping or hindering ISIS.

The policy at present is we destroy states and ISIS takes over, teamwork.

Russia wants to destroy ISIS after all militant Wahhabi in their part of the World is a threat to them. I guess that's why we back ISIS.

I think Donald has the right idea, furthering ISIS is playing with fire and anyone might get burnt.

Reactions: 7trees
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums