Apr 11, 2006
Michigan
✟306,366.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
sept11b-1.gif

This is a fellowship thread to remember that tragic day 10 years ago, and it will run through Sunday, Sept. 11.

You can fellowship, post videos, pictures, and just share your memories of that day.

Each post will receive 1000 blessings.

When the World Stopped Turning: A 9/11 tribute - YouTube

SparkyMaddie

Luceat Lux Vestra
Feb 17, 2005
St Louis
✟150,656.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
I was in grade school and my teacher was acting really upset and left to talk to someone while our student aide sat with us. I remember my mom coming to pick me up after school and she was crying,really a bad memory for me. We lit outside candles and my parents were both very upset and neighbors came over. I will always remember it!!

Reactions: Sophrosyne
Upvote 0
Jul 26, 2005
somewhere over the rainbow
✟372,126.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
I was at work and we had the tv on for some reason , and someone said to me look at this , and I actually stood there and watched the second tower being hit,
my first thought was an accident with the first plane but the second plane I saw, really made me weak and nervous and cold

Upvote 0
Jul 9, 2011
USA
✟16,097.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
like jojo, we were at work. and a co worker's husband phoned us, and we went online and brought in a tv set

the next day we had trouble getting to work because our jobs did not have employee picture IDs at the time, and they were watching the city streets closely and wanted everyone to prove they belonged there!

Upvote 0

RuthD

blah blah blah
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2006
Earth
✟191,472.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I'm sorry Soph.

On 911 I was sitting in the living room and the news came on and I couldn't believe it at first. I thoughy it was a movie preview. CNN kept repeating it. Then I was shocked to see what it was. I though we were being attacked!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sophrosyne

Let Your Light Shine.. Matt 5:16
Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟895,522.00
Faith
Christian
I saw the second plane hit, I wasn't watching when the first one hit but my mom was I believe she called me to the tv. I was sort of in unbelief about it all wondering how come they didn't shoot down the planes somehow but I realized that there may either not have been time to react as they could not have known they were going to slam planes into the towers and I don't think shooting down planes over NYC would be any safer than letting them slam into the towers.

Upvote 0
Jul 26, 2005
✟372,126.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
I saw the second plane hit, I wasn't watching when the first one hit but my mom was I believe she called me to the tv. I was sort of in unbelief about it all wondering how come they didn't shoot down the planes somehow but I realized that there may either not have been time to react as they could not have known they were going to slam planes into the towers and I don't think shooting down planes over NYC would be any safer than letting them slam into the towers.

true , probably no time for that, it happened too fast

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Jul 26, 2005
✟372,126.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
It was sad but there were some very courageous people on that flight 93. That plane could've hit some other structure and caused a lot more damage and loss of life.
yes, courageous people

Upvote 0