Visit site
✟7,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
How about the beginning? Wow, I signed up a couple of hours ago...and this place is just so overwhelming...so much information spread out so far everywhere. Tough to find what you're looking for...so tell me, what was something you wished you had known when you first started here?:help:
My name is Jen by the way (not actually jenevieve, but genevieve was taken, and that's not my name either :p)
I do look forward to getting to know some awesome people, and I want to try my best to post as often as I can.

GodsGirl

Senior Veteran
Aug 19, 2003
on the otherside of a cornfield
✟13,943.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Welcome! Something I wish I had known was how amazing the people who post in the Blessing Exchange are. Come and hang with us! :) I would of gotten to know them a little sooner, they have blessed my life each day and I have made some awesome friends.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

~PICKLE~

Ready For Anything
Jan 17, 2004
Texas
Visit site
✟11,148.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi..... I'm Pickle, And I
wanted to welcome you
to CF!! I hope you enjoy
your time here.

Holidaypickle.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.