Where is Grace in the Gospel of Matthew?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KleinerApfel

When I awake I am still with You
Mar 4, 2004
Somewhere
✟35,470.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, since you removed your OP, all I can do is add a thought in response to your thread title...

Chapter 11:

28 "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart,
and you will find rest for your souls.
30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."

Upvote 0

Tehilla

Sep 9, 2007
The Kingdom Chambers
Visit site
✟17,505.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Matthew portrayed the Lord as being our Just Judge , Mark portrayed the Lord as a Laborer and our sacrifice , Luke portrayed the Lord as "Son of Man" as the very face of God and verified His lineage, John portrayed the Lord as being Gracious,...when you read it with that in mind it makes a bit more sense.

In Matthew the Lord showed the difference between Law and Grace. He is Grace the person,...He is the Undeserved unearned unmerited favor but by the blood of Jesus we no longer receive what we deserve (Curse), but what we don't deserve (Blessing), and the only reason we don't have more is our own lack of vision to possess like Abraham did all that he saw. The more revelation the more vision. Now in the light of this verse you might understand the conviction in this book...

John 16:8-11
" And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: of sin, because they do not believe in Me; of righteousness, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more; of judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged."

I hope this helps...remember always let the Bible interpret Bible and you will be at peace.
1 John 2:21 "I have not written to you because you do not know the truth, but because you know it, and that no lie is of the truth."

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.