Where are you from?

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
May 28, 2014
Greeneville
Visit site
✟44,101.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Originally and where do you live now?

If its too private you can give general state (country, etc).

I hardly ever pay attention to where people they they are from, but also because people have different flags on their profiles then where they really live.

For example, I was born in Armenia and moved to the US when I was five years old.

I was born in Florida, USA and moved up to Washington state, USA when I was 6 years old. I just moved clear across the united states.

Upvote 0
May 28, 2014
Greeneville
Visit site
✟44,101.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I was born and raised in Orlando, Florida. I currently live in Sanford, Florida now.

I was raised in Melbourne, Florida. Looks like you and I are originally from the same state.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

William67

Sep 26, 2014
✟31,464.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Well, I was born in Gastonia, NC. Lived for awhile in Monroe County, Tennessee. Now, Im living in Lincoln County, NC. My family has lived in this area since before the American Revolution. The maternal branch of my family lived in Appalachia since before the Revolution.

Upvote 0