Texas
✟5,289.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
sent you some - NOT anonymously! See if it tells you it was me...

Don't forget to reply!

Hi TLIMB,

Have you ever prayed about wanting to be manipulated?

When you expect others to do unto you as you would like, that is protecting your flesh. And if you have been protecting your flesh ~your gonna deny Christ in your life. Because your accustomed to and practiced in denying Him daily. When you choose to get mad, when you choose to defend yourself, when you choose to walk in offense, you denying Him.

My spiritual grandmother use to teach in God's Word about "Charity". When you even give to a you give it with no strings attached. That is God's Kind of Love, no strings attached - that's means your not looking for man to do anything back to you. If they do, you have your reward and not GOD'S.

Matt 6:3-6

3 But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:

4 That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly.

5 And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.
KJV

Begin doing things in Holy Secret, where no one sees nor where no man can thank you and GOD WILL REWARD YOU openly. And you know what, precious, you won't even have to ask others to do anything back for you.

GOD'S WORD IS PERFECT CONVERTING THE SOUL. :hug:

You can hear my Spiritual Grandmother here:
http://home1.gte.net/web23vhn/Joyce-Looking-Good-a.MP3
and
http://home1.gte.net/web23vhn/Joyce-Protecting-and-Fear.MP3
Some of what this mp3 says: "Fleshly compassion is the enemy of God, and if you are capable of being manipulated it is because you have a neediness in your self that you have not let God Fill."

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.