Jul 1, 2008
Orlando, Florida
✟5,058.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Oh Glory To God!
When God changes our name... Glory Lord.
When we are no longer who we used to be.. Glory Lord.
We come to the Lord with a purpose and a destiny in Him... Yes Lord!
Broken in every way we stand before Him.. And God Changes Our Brokeness into Greatness...
Changes our ways into his ways because we believe in Him.
Sometimes the change happens and we didn't even realize it that's why we get a trial that tests us. Then we realize what God has done and give Him the Glory. Because we normally say if that had been 4 years ago I would have done something different - Yes Lord.
But, today and moving forward we will be a new creature in the Lord waiting willing to be used and changed - conformed to God's will vs our own.. Being re-trained Spiritually vs Worldly.
Finding out how we can just Please the Lord More. How We can be a benefit to the Lord.
And His Kingdom.
All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

bloodbought09

Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
united states
✟10,354.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Oh Glory To God!
When God changes our name... Glory Lord.
When we are no longer who we used to be.. Glory Lord.
We come to the Lord with a purpose and a destiny in Him... Yes Lord!
Broken in every way we stand before Him.. And God Changes Our Brokeness into Greatness...
Changes our ways into his ways because we believe in Him.
Sometimes the change happens and we didn't even realize it that's why we get a trial that tests us. Then we realize what God has done and give Him the Glory. Because we normally say if that had been 4 years ago I would have done something different - Yes Lord.
But, today and moving forward we will be a new creature in the Lord waiting willing to be used and changed - conformed to God's will vs our own.. Being re-trained Spiritually vs Worldly.
Finding out how we can just Please the Lord More. How We can be a benefit to the Lord.
And His Kingdom.
All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

Right, I used to go by Kenneth (Handsome). Now I go by Ken (range of vision, range of understanding.) That is one way He has changed my name. Just as He used to call Abram, Abram and later called him Abraham, and as for Sarai, He changed her name to Sarah. When He takes hold of our lives, calls, and appoints, or chooses us for a purpose, He changes our name. I am glad to see you in this forum.

Revelation 4:1 ....".Come up here, and I will show you things which must take place after this."

Upvote 0

bloodbought09

Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
united states
✟10,354.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Revelation 2:17 "He sho has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes I will give some of the hidden manna to eat. And I will give him a white stone, and on the stone a new name written which no one knows except him who receives it."

Upvote 0