Rising Above Hell's Influence
Dec 3, 2008
Athens, WV
✟15,198.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Imagine you are sitting with the Holy Trinity in the beginning of all time, you experience the brilliant light, life, and love in the midst of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit...

As you begin talking with them, you notice that the Father starts molding and forming something out of clay, the Son begins to carry a bowl overflooding with blood to the altar of the Tabernacle, and the Holy Spirit begins to cause a mighty wind to occur as a flame of fire is lit above the creature.

You begin to ask, "Abba, what is the purpose of this scene?" He looks pitiable and turns to you with a tear in His eye, "My child, this is you. This is you perfected, lacking nothing. It is you who are bought with the blood of my Son, and given life and ignited with Holy Fire by my Spirit. What will it take for you to accept your destiny?"

You begin to see yourself merge with the creature. Upon the moment the merge takes place, you are flying out of Heaven and experiencing the beauty of the Universe as you begin to softly land, yet abruptly, on planet Earth. This is when you begin to realize just why the Father said, "Perfected." You begin to cry in anguish and beg for the mercy of the Father. You feel abandoned. You are twirling in an inner darkness that encompasses your very spirit that was given breath by the Spirit of Life and Truth...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This, my friend, is the calling of the Father of all Creation to your heart... What will it take for you to realize that you are His child? This, my friend, is the calling of the Son and Savior of all Creation to your heart... What will it take for you to realize you need His precious Blood of Salvation and Redemption? This, my friend, is the calling of the Holy Spirit to your heart... What will it take for you to realize that you are His warrior and soldier in the present battle against the wiles of the devil and to aid in the rescue of many souls through testimony, witness, prayer, fasting, and spiritual warfare?

As I am listening to the song "Made Me Glad" by Hillsong, I am inspired to write this to you, the reader, what will it take for you to step into the anointing that your Father has prepared for your life? Will it make you glad to know that you are His chosen and His beloved?

What will it take for you to accept the calling upon your life? Will you trust Him?

May God bless you, and remember, it doesn't take much. It only requires putting absolute trust in the Father and saying one word, "Yes." Upon this, you are accepting your destiny and giving Him total reign in your life.

Dear Father, I pray that my brothers and sisters who read this will feel the flame begin to be fanned within them through Your Holy Spirit. For those who are unsaved, let them begin to witness Your mighty power and forgiving mercy and grace. Oh Lord, You have made me glad! Let them experience this joy, Lord! Father, I pray for them and for our nation, let us rise above Hell's influence! Let us put on the full armor, that we may stand in this day! Send Your Holy Spirit to fan the flame of revival once again! Let us each find what it will take for us to let go of ourselves and do Your will. I ask this in the Name of Your Only Begotten Son, Jesus Christ of Nazareth! Amen.

Reactions: heron

KleinerApfel

When I awake I am still with You
Mar 4, 2004
Somewhere
✟27,970.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Brian!

Good to see my little brother posting again, and you have a writer's gift there, that's a beautifully depicted scene.

Rising to the top - you're right, it doesn't take much. After all, we're filled with His breath - and bubbles always rise! Trust the breath of th Holy Spirit to keep lifting you higher.

Upvote 0

RisingAbove

Rising Above Hell's Influence
Dec 3, 2008
Athens, WV
✟15,198.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Rising to the top - you're right, it doesn't take much. After all, we're filled with His breath - and bubbles always rise! Trust the breath of th Holy Spirit to keep lifting you higher.

So simple, but so many times we forget just how simple it is.

Also, so many times, the Christians who have been following and serving the Lord for so long, don't express that it is simple and make it sound so complex for the new believers... It's simple! Yet, when the babes in the Lord don't understand this is when they need this the most. It's milk, yet meat. It holds us like glue to God's arms, because once we've tasted that the Lord is good, there's nothing else that will satisfy.

I can't express just how simple to just recognize that as God's child, we are entitled to all of His inheritance with Christ. It's also time that we become more aggressive with taking back our world for the Glory of the One who created it!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.