Status
Not open for further replies.

ApplePie7

Aug 24, 2007
✟3,030.00
Faith
Christian
Right here:

Notice the words bolded in red. They all speak of the singular, so it is clear that the Hectate is one Goddess.

So...three faces make up the Biblical Trinity...?;)

Not once at your googled website does it state anything about each entity simultaneously being the one creator God of the Universe.

In fact, not a single solitary reference is given at the website, nor any of the ancient languages used.

Can you google a more scholarly website next time around...?

Upvote 0

Rasta

Senior Veteran
Jun 20, 2007
✟14,944.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
We already posted the classic etymology of the Arabic word "allah"...

Which has nothing to do with what pre-Islam pagans believed in regards to what Muslims believe.

You are either a dishonest person or terribly deluded to think that you can apply one standard for your beliefs and another standard for another's beliefs.

If your argument has weight, so does mine. If your argument has no weight, then neither does mine.

Are you able to comprehend this? Yes or no? I'm pretty sure this is not rocket science.

Upvote 0

Rasta

Senior Veteran
Jun 20, 2007
✟14,944.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
So...three faces make up the Biblical Trinity...?;)

So you are a senior member, and this is what consitutes your "logic". Let me ask you this: Do you know what logic is?

Not once at your googled website does it state anything about each entity simultaneously being the one creator God of the Universe.

Right Christianity definately took some liberties when they built upon the already exsisting Pagan beliefs. If they did not, it would be the same thing, rather than something different.

WOW. Great logic there.

In fact, not a single solitary reference is given at the website, nor any of the ancient languages used.

Can you google a more scholarly website next time around...?

What scholarly sites do you frequent?

Upvote 0

ApplePie7

Aug 24, 2007
✟3,030.00
Faith
Christian
So you are a senior member, and this is what consitutes your "logic". Let me ask you this: Do you know what logic is?

Right Christianity definately took some liberties when they built upon the already exsisting Pagan beliefs. If they did not, it would be the same thing, rather than something different.

WOW. Great logic there.

What scholarly sites do you frequent?

Come back when you can google something of merit that actually uses verifiable references...;)

Upvote 0

Rasta

Senior Veteran
Jun 20, 2007
✟14,944.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Be honest with yourself...:)

You asking me to be honest with myself? WOW!!

I am honest with myself. This is why I gave up the delusions of believing in a pagan sky daddy that was incompitant to the degree that he had to sacrifice himself to himself in order to divert his own wrath that he does not want to inflict upon his creation that he tricked into "sin".

:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Rasta

Senior Veteran
Jun 20, 2007
✟14,944.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Come back when you can google something of merit that actually uses verifiable references...;)

So you don't know what logic or intellectual honesty are. I'm glad we have established the great lengths christians will go to to deny reality as they choose. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

dnihila

Mar 29, 2007
✟17,803.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Private
dnihila,

Now that your very own googled sources claim that "allah" was the same god as that of the pagan Arabs, you need to prove to us that the god "allah" of the Koran is anything other than that same pagan Arab god dressed up to look like the true Biblical creator God.

Have fun with that one...:)

Interesting.
Thank you for giving me something to have fun about and it is not only fun but it is an honour to be given to me to talk about my Creator Allah( in Arabic language)/God ( in English language).
What you didn't notice is that we are talking about Arabs which means that we are talking about Arabic language, right.
Then in the research it says pagan Meccan and who are the Meccan people? They are the people who live in Mecca and where is Mecca? It is in the Arabian peninsula.So they are Arab native speakers. So for sure they will use the Arabic word الله for God which is Allah if we use the English language alphabet. And it is also mentioned that they admit that there is a Creator but they used mediums to contact with the Great Creator who is Allah.
People around the world use the word god. But do you believe that buddah is God? Cause they also call him god? And the cow people worship in India. It's there godess or god but do we say that there god is ours.
It is only a name used in the spoken language to refer to your belief in the god you believe in.

Upvote 0

dnihila

Mar 29, 2007
✟17,803.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Private
Hi dnihila,
Adam and Eve didn't have a religion nor should anyone, religion is anti-God. Adam & Eve had the benefit of the actual presence of Almighty God amongst them and a few simple rules to obey in which of course they failed miseribly to do so.

So, you are saying that we should have no rules to follow. Then you are against any other rules that humans are making!!! If you just pass the cross road and the traffic light was red, you have to pay money cause you put yourself and the others in danger. This is about our life and the things we see. People die everyday and we have not a single clue about where they exactly go after death. They are buried but where are there souls? Or it is only about the things that we hear and we see. Then I didn't see prophet Muhammed, prophet Jesus, prophet Moses ( peace be upon them all) Don't I believe in them. But I read the Holy Quran and I believe in it and I also read some parts of the Holy Book and I believe in the similarities between both Holy Books. I believe in Allah/God although I didn't see Him but I can see His miracles, His creations filling the world and I can see His anger. And the bad thing is that people can't help making new lies everyday and never get tired of blaming it on mother nature and any other humanish causes that they can stick to but to say that there is a God that we should worship and follow His commands, I guess some are not ready to confess.

Of course the Orthodox Church love to preach that Adam & Eve are in hell now or at least some limbo somewhere awaiting there eternal burning for never knowing a Jesus who wasn't even born yet for a few millenia. Of course the truth is Adam & Eve will get there chance to confess and kneal before Jesus professing him Lord, all mankind will.

Without Adam and Eve being created ,prophet Jesus ( peace be upon him) won't be created neither Mary ( peace be upon her) nor any other prophet or any other human being. The Holy Book also didn't mention that Jesus ( peace be upon him ) will go to hell and ask the punished people to believe in him after being punished which means that the punishment is eternal and there chance is gone as long as you are saying that Adam and Eve will say that Jesus is a god.
If the ability to be a god is given once to human kind then for sure to keep the balance there won't be only a male god but there will be a female godess like prophet Jesus ( peace be upon him) and also this will increase the chance to have another holy human as a god. If this happened once then it could happen again with another person. Don't you believe in the circle of life????
Do you think that God the Almighty forgot about Moses ( peace be upon him) and decided to reveal Himself in front of Sons of Isreal at Mary's time ( peace be upon her)?? The ones who were guilty for saying that Mary ( peace be upon her) comitted adultry and they are the same people who wanted to kill Jesus ( peace be upon him)?? Do you think that God will give them the honour of that?

Allah/God is One. He has niether a son and nor a daughter. Otherwise, we should look for the Almighty's daughter if He can have a son why not having a daughter???
May Allah forgive me first of mentioning this example but things should be clear to everyone by using the critical thinking. It is true that Jesus ( peace be upon him ) is coming down from heaven to kill the anti-christ, to kill the pig and to break the cross as an evidence that he wasn't crossified and to show people that eating the pig is forbidden and to save the believers from the anti-christ's danger.

Tell me where in the bible that it says after you die there is no redemption? Take your time, I won't hold my breath though,lol. God bless.

Bless you,too. But I am a Muslim and unfortunatley didn't have the chance to read the whole Holy Book. May be a Christian expert can help us both.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ApplePie7

Aug 24, 2007
✟3,030.00
Faith
Christian
Interesting.
Thank you for giving me something to have fun about and it is not only fun but it is an honour to be given to me to talk about my Creator Allah( in Arabic language)/God ( in English language).

Thanks for your reply...

Most Muslims feel that they worship the same God as Christians....and they talk as if they were the same...however, nothing could be farther from the truth...

The "allah" of the Koran is not the God of the Holy Bible.

What you didn't notice is that we are talking about Arabs which means that we are talking about Arabic language, right.

Correct...

Then in the research it says pagan Meccan and who are the Meccan people? They are the people who live in Mecca and where is Mecca? It is in the Arabian peninsula.So they are Arab native speakers. So for sure they will use the Arabic word الله for God which is Allah if we use the English language alphabet. And it is also mentioned that they admit that there is a Creator but they used mediums to contact with the Great Creator who is Allah.
People around the world use the word god. But do you believe that buddah is God? Cause they also call him god? And the cow people worship in India. It's there godess or god but do we say that there god is ours.
It is only a name used in the spoken language to refer to your belief in the god you believe in.

The answer to that is what is poured into the meaning when you use the term "God".

What comes to your mind when you think of God?

Is it the mental image that you get from reading the Koran...or the mental image that you get from reading the Holy Bible?

For they are indeed not the same at all, as described within the original languages.

The "allah" of the Koran is no more than a false god dressed-up to mimic the true Biblical creator God, Jesus Christ.

A false god such as the Koranic "allah" has no power to create, and thus you never read in the Koran that he states in the first-person singular that he created anything at all.

Upvote 0

dnihila

Mar 29, 2007
✟17,803.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Private
Adam and Eve never exsisted. So they never had a religion. Adam and Eve were created by Jews as an explaination for a question that didn't have an answer. So they made up an answer. Then they wrote it in a book. Some people called this history. This is not history however. It is a myth. Just like all myths, it's not real.

The Bible has been wrong all along.

Adam and Eve never existed??
Then who is the first human on earth? Don't tell me it was an ape? Cause this is the most ridiculus thing I have ever heard of. cause this poor monkey can't show us now how he can be a human and by the way monkeys are monkeys since the time people know that there is something called monkey on earth. But I always wonder about its actions which are similar to humans and wonder if monkeys were humans and punished into monkeys???
So, tell me. Who brought all those humans to earth and how come they never develop? But still getting sick and decreasing because of war and sickness. This chain of humans started from adam and Eve and that's why you didn't find yourself under a tree without a mother and a father that you didn't creat yourself by yourself and thanks to your mother who gave us the chance to talk to you and know about the world and its people.
Then if you are saying that it is a myth, can you tell me why this myth is continuing every second by having new people being born.
If I know that the sun heats the sea and the water evaporated and goes to the cold sky and turns into water again to fall as rain when you proof the opposite of this water circle then you can say that there is no father and mother for the humanity. We are not talking about names and we are not talking about the forbidden tree. We are talking about faith and wisedom.

Upvote 0

dnihila

Mar 29, 2007
✟17,803.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Private
Thanks for your reply...

Most Muslims feel that they worship the same God as Christians....and they talk as if they were the same...however, nothing could be farther from the truth...

The "allah" of the Koran is not the God of the Holy Bible.

As a Muslim I believe in Allah/God the Creator like any other faithful Christian. look at this:
http://www.holybible.com/resources/KJV_DFND/index.php?Book=67&mode=4&BookTitle=Genesis&Chapter=1
1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. Defenders Notes >> Defenders Notes >>

You as a Christian can't tell the difference between Allah/God the Creator and Jesus the prophet??
Or are you trying to convince me that Jesus ( peace be upon him) created the world and then he was born again. Because that's not what the Holy Book is telling everyone about.

2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul. Defenders Notes >> Defenders Notes >> Defenders Notes >>
God in the Holy Book is talking about Himself creating a man. How then you are saying that Jesus( peace be upon him) as the son of Mary ( peace be upon her) is god. This is not what is mentioned in there. This verse from the Holy Book is similar to what we have in the Holy Quran.
http://www.islamicity.com/mosque/QURAN/7.htm
27. O ye Children of Adam! Let not Satan seduce you, in the same manner as He got your parents out of the Garden, stripping them of their raiment, to expose their shame: for he and his tribe watch you from a position where ye cannot see them: We made the evil ones friends (only) to those without faith.

And look at this verse from the Holy Quran:
35. We said: "O Adam! dwell thou and thy wife in the Garden; and eat of the bountiful things therein as (where and when) ye will; but approach not this tree, or ye run into harm and transgression."
And look at this verse from the Holy Book:

2:15 And the LORD God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it. Defenders Notes >>
2:16 And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:
2:17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die. Defenders Notes >> Defenders Notes >>

The answer to that is what is poured into the meaning when you use the term "God".

What comes to your mind when you think of God?

Is it the mental image that you get from reading the Koran...or the mental image that you get from reading the Holy Bible?

For they are indeed not the same at all, as described within the original languages.

The "allah" of the Koran is no more than a false god dressed-up to mimic the true Biblical creator God, Jesus Christ.

A false god such as the Koranic "allah" has no power to create, and thus you never read in the Koran that he states in the first-person singular that he created anything at all.

http://www.holybible.com/resources/KJV_DFND/index.php?Book=68&mode=4&BookTitle=Matthew&Chapter=1
1:1 The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham. Defenders Notes >> Defenders Notes >> Defenders Notes >>

1:18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost. Defenders Notes >> Defenders Notes >>
Did it say her child from the Holy Ghost??? And we as Muslims believe that the Holy Spirit is the one who blow the soul of Jesus into her womb by the will of Allah/God. How come you're saying that he is the son of God and here it says he is the child of the Holy Spirit/Ghost???

Did it say the son of God???? I am wondering how you make up lies like these while the Holy Book didn't say that?? Can someone please give me an answer!

Upvote 0

dnihila

Mar 29, 2007
✟17,803.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Private
http://www.islamicity.com/mosque/QURAN/19.htm

Surah 19. Mary

16. Relate in the Book (the story of) Mary, when she withdrew from her family to a place in the East.
17. She placed a screen (to screen herself) from them; then We sent her our angel, and he appeared before her as a man in all respects.
18. She said: "I seek refuge from thee to ((Allah)) Most Gracious: (come not near) if thou dost fear Allah."
19. He said: "Nay, I am only a messenger from thy Lord, (to announce) to thee the gift of a holy son.
20. She said: "How shall I have a son, seeing that no man has touched me, and I am not unchaste?"
21. He said: "So (it will be): Thy Lord saith, 'that is easy for Me: and (We wish) to appoint him as a Sign unto men and a Mercy from Us':It is a matter (so) decreed."
22. So she conceived him, and she retired with him to a remote place.
23. And the pains of childbirth drove her to the trunk of a palm-tree: She cried (in her anguish): "Ah! would that I had died before this! would that I had been a thing forgotten and out of sight!"
24. But (a voice) cried to her from beneath the (palm-tree): "Grieve not! for thy Lord hath provided a rivulet beneath thee;
25. "And shake towards thyself the trunk of the palm-tree: It will let fall fresh ripe dates upon thee.
26. "So eat and drink and cool (thine) eye. And if thou dost see any man, say, 'I have vowed a fast to ((Allah)) Most Gracious, and this day will I enter into not talk with any human being'"
27. At length she brought the (babe) to her people, carrying him (in her arms). They said: "O Mary! truly an amazing thing hast thou brought!
28. "O sister of Aaron! Thy father was not a man of evil, nor thy mother a woman unchaste!"
29. But she pointed to the babe. They said: "How can we talk to one who is a child in the cradle?"
30. He said: "I am indeed a servant of Allah. He hath given me revelation and made me a prophet;
31. "And He hath made me blessed wheresoever I be, and hath enjoined on me Prayer and Charity as long as I live;
32. "(He) hath made me kind to my mother, and not overbearing or miserable;
33. "So peace is on me the day I was born, the day that I die, and the day that I shall be raised up to life (again)"!
34. Such (was) Jesus the son of Mary: (it is) a statement of truth, about which they (vainly) dispute.
35. It is not befitting to (the majesty of) Allah that He should beget a son. Glory be to Him! when He determines a matter, He only says to it, "Be", and it is.
36. Verily Allah is my Lord and your Lord: Him therefore serve ye: this is a Way that is straight.
37. But the sects differ among themselves: and woe to the unbelievers because of the (coming) Judgment of a Momentous Day!
38. How plainly will they see and hear, the Day that they will appear before Us! but the unjust today are in error manifest!
39. But warn them of the Day of Distress, when the matter will be determined: for (behold,) they are negligent and they do not believe! 40. It is We Who will inherit the earth, and all beings thereon: to Us will they all be returned.
Surah 66. Banning, Prohibition

12. And Mary the daughter of 'Imran, who guarded her chastity; and We breathed into (her body) of Our spirit; and she testified to the truth of the words of her Lord and of His Revelations, and was one of the devout (servants).

Upvote 0

Isambard

Nihilist Extrodinaire
Jul 11, 2007
✟12,789.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Adam and Eve never existed??

No they didnt.

Then who is the first human on earth?

If you mean hominid, then its Australopithecus afranese (sp?)

Don't tell me it was an ape? Cause this is the most ridiculus thing I have ever heard of.

Humans by definition are apes.

cause this poor monkey can't show us now how he can be a human and by the way monkeys are monkeys since the time people know that there is something called monkey on earth.

No one ever said we evolved from monkies.

But I always wonder about its actions which are similar to humans and wonder if monkeys were humans and punished into monkeys???

No, that would be stupid.

So, tell me. Who brought all those humans to earth and how come they never develop?

Evolution, and humans are still evolving.

But still getting sick and decreasing because of war and sickness.

What do you mean by "decreasing"?

This chain of humans started from adam and Eve and that's why you didn't find yourself under a tree without a mother and a father that you didn't creat yourself by yourself and thanks to your mother who gave us the chance to talk to you and know about the world and its people.

This makes no sense.

Then if you are saying that it is a myth, can you tell me why this myth is continuing every second by having new people being born.

Do you mean myth of Adam and Eve? Its called indoctrination.

If I know that the sun heats the sea and the water evaporated and goes to the cold sky and turns into water again to fall as rain when you proof the opposite of this water circle then you can say that there is no father and mother for the humanity. We are not talking about names and we are not talking about the forbidden tree.

Again, I dont see the relevance this paragraph has to demonstrating the creation myth as a historical reality.

We are talking about faith and wisedom.

Which shouldn't be confused with wisdom, am I right? lol

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

dnihila

Mar 29, 2007
✟17,803.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Private
No they didnt.
you mean did not or didn't, Am I right?
We are not here to pick spelling mistakes or grammatical mistakes which includes punctuation of course . We are here to make the world a better place with peace and understanding.
[/color][/color]
If you mean hominid, then its Australopithecus afranese (sp?)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ape
The name "Hominoidea" can be loosely translated as 'ape'. However, although the superfamily of Hominoidea has always included great apes such as humans, as well as the Hylobatidae, a different connotation of the word 'ape' exists in the vernacular. The historical, common usage of the word often excludes humans when referring to apes. Humans are also often excluded from the larger classifications of "animal" and "primate" in common usage, despite belonging to both of these groups as well. The reason for this is that scientific nomenclature and everyday language abide by different rules. Other examples of this are "butterfly" (not a member of Diptera), "ladybird" (not a member of Aves) and "jellyfish" (not a fish). Taxonomic labels can be redefined according to the latest scientific findings; as such, they may or may not overlap with their vernacular counterparts.
Often, non-human apes are said to be the result of a curse—a Jewish folktale claims that one of the races who built the Tower of Babel became apes as punishment, while Muslim lore says that the Jews of Eilat became non-human apes as punishment for fishing on the Sabbath. Some sects of Christianity have folklore that claims that these apes are a symbol of lust and were created by Satan in response to God's creation of humans. It is uncertain whether any of these references are to any specific apes. All of these concepts date from a period when neither the distinction between apes and monkeys, nor the fact that humans are apes, was not widely understood, or understood at all.
[/color]
Humans by definition are apes.
I can see that some people are allergic to banana!!! The favorite food.
[/color]
No one ever said we evolved from monkies.
So may be they are the cousins of apes!!!
[/color]
No, that would be stupid.
It might be.
[/color]
Evolution, and humans are still evolving.
In what way exactly?
[/color]
What do you mean by "decreasing"?
being few
[/color]
This makes no sense.
And the apes story also.
[/color]

Upvote 0

ApplePie7

Aug 24, 2007
✟3,030.00
Faith
Christian
As a Muslim I believe in Allah/God the Creator like any other faithful Christian. look at this:
http://www.holybible.com/resources/K...esis&Chapter=1

1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. Defenders Notes >> Defenders Notes >>

You as a Christian can't tell the difference between Allah/God the Creator and Jesus the prophet??
Or are you trying to convince me that Jesus ( peace be upon him) created the world and then he was born again. Because that's not what the Holy Book is telling everyone about.

It is good that you are looking to Biblical texts in your search for truth.

Genesis is a great place to start.

You will notice that the Hebrew word used for God in this verse is “Elohim”…..not “allah”.

Further, “Elohim” is plural, not singular.

Hence, from the very first verse, in the very first book of the Holy Bible, we are told that the creator God of the Universe is plural in nature.

Does this sound like your “allah”?

Is your “allah” plural?

Further, don’t be afraid to show some context…

“Day” One: Genesis 1:1 – 1:5

In the beginningcreated God the heavens and the earth; and the earth was without form and empty, and darkness on the face of the deep; and the Spirit of God was brooding on the face of the waters. Then said God, Let be light and was light. And saw God the light that good (it was) and separated God between the light and the darkness. And called God the light Day. And the darkness He called Night; and was the mixing and was the breaking forth time one.

Genesis creation “day 1” states that God is plural….i.e. He has a Spirit, and a Word with which He creates.

Since you want this Biblical verse to apply to your “allah”, then you have no choice to believe that “allah” is also plural in nature and that he has a Spirit and a Word that he uses to create.

We already know that Jesus is called “The Word” in the both the Holy Bible and in the Koran.

Further still, both the Koran and the Holy Bible state that Jesus (i.e. the Word) created the Universe.

Observe your book of faith…

وقالوا اتخذ الله ولدا سبحنه بل له ما في السموت

والأرض كل له قنتون

Waqaloo itakhatha Allahu waladan subhanahu bal lahu ma fee alssamawati waal-ardi kullun lahu qanitoona

2.116 And they said: " “allah” he has taken (a) child, glory be to Him, much more certainly His, that which (is) in the heavens and the earth, all are certainly obedient unto Him.”

(Note…yet another Koranic confirmation to Jesus’ being the Son).

Next…

بديع السموت والأرض وإذا قضى أمرا فإنما

يقول له كن فيكون

BadeeAAu alssamawati waal-ardi wa-itha qada amran fa-innama yaqoolu lahu kun fayakoonu

2.117 Originator (of) the heavens and the earth and when commanded entirely by (the) Word, so only certainly Him, He says: "Be thou." so (it) is.

As amazing as it is, this Koranic ex-nihilo ayah has the Son as the subject matter…and the Son (i.e. the Word) is what created the Universe.

Sounds like the Holy Bible….yes?

Upvote 0

Isambard

Nihilist Extrodinaire
Jul 11, 2007
✟12,789.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ape
The name "Hominoidea" can be loosely translated as 'ape'. However, although the superfamily of Hominoidea has always included great apes such as humans, as well as the Hylobatidae, a different connotation of the word 'ape' exists in the vernacular. The historical, common usage of the word often excludes humans when referring to apes. Humans are also often excluded from the larger classifications of "animal" and "primate" in common usage, despite belonging to both of these groups as well. The reason for this is that scientific nomenclature and everyday language abide by different rules. Other examples of this are "butterfly" (not a member of Diptera), "ladybird" (not a member of Aves) and "jellyfish" (not a fish). Taxonomic labels can be redefined according to the latest scientific findings; as such, they may or may not overlap with their vernacular counterparts.

So we arnt apes by virtue that most people dont know what ape means in biological terms?

Often, non-human apes are said to be the result of a curse—a Jewish folktale claims that one of the races who built the Tower of Babel became apes as punishment, while Muslim lore says that the Jews of Eilat became non-human apes as punishment for fishing on the Sabbath. Some sects of Christianity have folklore that claims that these apes are a symbol of lust and were created by Satan in response to God's creation of humans. It is uncertain whether any of these references are to any specific apes. All of these concepts date from a period when neither the distinction between apes and monkeys, nor the fact that humans are apes, was not widely understood, or understood at all.

And we should believe a bunch of vague myths....why?...

I can see that some people are allergic to banana!!! The favorite food.
This has, what to do with a refutation on human evolution?

So may be they are the cousins of apes!!!

No idea what you're trying to say....

04898][/COLOR]In what way exactly?

In many ways, but heres an example http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2005/09/050909221043.htm

being few

If you are referring to populations, they are increasing...

And the apes story also.

Perhaps, but unlike the mythical account provided by the Abrahamic traditions, human evolution is demonstable and has been evidenced.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.