What trumpet or seal are we in?

Hoshiyya

Spenglerian
Mar 5, 2013
✟24,676.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Captivity is not a regathering... it is part of the breaking... But it shall come to pass in the latter days, that I will bring again the captivity of Elam

I looked into the word Shebot, translated captivity, and apparenty it can mean many things. But it doesn't mean "being taken captive". It means something or someone that have been taken captive.

So the captives, or the lost fortunes, will return to Persia.

These examples might perhaps be informative:

Psalm 14:7
HEB: בְּשׁ֣וּב יְ֭הוָה שְׁב֣וּת עַמּ֑וֹ יָגֵ֥ל
NAS: restores His captive people,
KJV: bringeth back the captivity of his people,
INT: restores the LORD his captive people will rejoice

Psalm 53:6
HEB: בְּשׁ֣וּב אֱ֭לֹהִים שְׁב֣וּת עַמּ֑וֹ יָגֵ֥ל
NAS: restores His captive people,
KJV: bringeth back the captivity of his people,
INT: restores God his captive people rejoice

Upvote 0

Hoshiyya

Spenglerian
Mar 5, 2013
✟24,676.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Look, let's get some perspective.

To me, it seems some people basically are biased against Muslims.
Islam is a false religion, but let's be objective.
People are sometimes predisposed or prejudiced.
They know the conclusion they want to get to, it is just a matter of how to get there.

"We know we don't like Mooslims and Arayneeans, and that they are the antichrist or his pawns at least - now, which verse can we find to prove that ?"

I think we both see the inobjectivity of that.

When Hitler was around, people "knew" he was the antichrist, they just needed the verse to prove it.
Same thing with Napoleon before him, and Bush after him, and Obama after that.

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
We know that scripture is correct, what we don't know is who will fulfill the bad guy part for the end times.. so we look at all the big players of our day to see who does what to fulfill the roles outlined in scripture. When the curtain goes up, and the last days plays out, it good to know who is on what side.

Reactions: Laureate
Upvote 0

Hoshiyya

Spenglerian
Mar 5, 2013
✟24,676.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
We know that scripture is correct, what we don't know is who will fulfill the bad guy part for the end times.. so we look at all the big players of our day to see who does what to fulfill the roles outlined in scripture. When the curtain goes up, and the last days plays out, it good to know who is on what side.

And those who WANT the Muslims cast in the role of villain will not be objective. How can they "see who does what to fulfill" anything, if they are interested in dictating truth rather than discovering it. One guy may want a Muslim actor cast in a certain role, but the Director of the Film may disagree.

If you want to argue that middle-eastern nations will attack Israel, you can make that argument based on contemporary as well as historical political and social issues and conditions and factors. Assyrians attacked Israel, Babylonians attacked Israel, Persia attacked Israel, long before Islam existed. So there is (for example) no need to bring up the Quran any more than Mein Kampf; hatred of or opposition to Israel/Jews predates any antisemitic text or ideology, and would exist even if Islam never arose.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

devin553344

I believe in the Resurrection
Nov 10, 2015
Unkown
✟93,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I believe we are in the sixth seal, one because of personal revelation from the Holy Spirit, and for two because of the scripture of the sixth seal references something like Global Warming, "Sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood".

The sun and the moon are references to global warming and rising tidal waters.

The sackcloth of hair reference sounds like sackcloth of concern for self for the emissions of cars, etc that leads to the global warming and melting of polar ice caps that leads to the rising tidal waters.

Upvote 0

yonah_mishael

הֱיֵה קודם כל בן אדם
Jun 14, 2009
Tel Aviv, Israel
Visit site
✟27,173.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
But the bow breaking and the scatter will come to pass in the latter days.
"The latter days" (אחרית הימים) does not always refer to the end of time. It could mean "the latter days (of the vision/prophecy)," in which case it often refers to something that has already happened and is in our distant past.

Upvote 0

yonah_mishael

הֱיֵה קודם כל בן אדם
Jun 14, 2009
Tel Aviv, Israel
Visit site
✟27,173.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Just shared this in another thread. Probably better to leave it here.
http://www.sheshbazzardaq.com/the-sower.html
One of the worst uses of Strong's dictionary that I've witnessed in some time. To turn τόξον ("bow" [the weapon]) into a fabric or whatever is just nonsensical. The horseman was had a bow (weapon) for the purpose of waging war, not to throw seed into a field. Good grief!

Upvote 0

pinacled

walking with the Shekinah
Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
One of the worst uses of Strong's dictionary that I've witnessed in some time. To turn τόξον ("bow" [the weapon]) into a fabric or whatever is just nonsensical. The horseman was had a bow (weapon) for the purpose of waging war, not to throw seed into a field. Good grief!
Not sure where you get war?
Perception was something I was taught at a younger age. First take a literal look at the verse. Is anything said about war?
2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

yonah_mishael

הֱיֵה קודם כל בן אדם
Jun 14, 2009
Tel Aviv, Israel
Visit site
✟27,173.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Not sure where you get war?
Perception was something I was taught at a younger age. First take a literal look at the verse. Is anything said about war?
2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.
Conquering and to conquer... The next horse is said to take peace from the earth. The next is to bring famine. The fourth to bring death. They all belong together. One goes out to conquer, the next to remove peace. They are two aspects of the same thing, and it is not Jesus on that horse. I would think that the white horse with a bow would be the anti-Christ spirit, since it is supposed to "resemble" the white horse from the end of the Revelation, but its ultimate goal is to bring death (the fourth horse).

Reactions: pinacled
Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Conquest, War, Famine, and Death

It is interesting to note that each of these 'horsemen' are introduced by a different
'beast' or being.

And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, were four beasts full of eyes before and behind.

7 And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle.

8 And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.9 And when those beasts give glory and honour and thanks to him that sat on the throne, who liveth for ever and ever,10 The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying,11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

Now if we match these up in order of their introduction we have

Being #1 that was like a Lion - 1st horseman on a White horse with a bow and a crown was given unto him- object to conquer (First SEAL)
Being #2 that was like a Calf - 2nd horseman on a Red horse with a sword - object to take peace from the earth (to bring war) (Second SEAL)
Being #3 that was like a Man - 3rd horseman on a Black horse with a set of balances - object famine - (Third SEAL)
Being #4 that was like an Eagle -4th horseman on a Pale horse - (Fourth SEAL)

This fourth is different the rider has a name and that name is DEATH, and HELL follows with him. Power is given to THEM to fight against the people and the earth with these 'weapons; Sword, hunger, death and animals over a fourth of the earth. It seems as if the two on horse four are using the powers of the preceding three.
And this fourth horseman is introduced by the being that is Like an EAGLE.

Reactions: pinacled
Upvote 0

Elihoenai

Who has ceased to eat Manna?
Apr 9, 2015
London, England
✟49,200.00
Faith
It could be that the 'Rulers of the Darkness of This World' are causing the Earthquakes, Famines and Wars and than preaching about the fulfillment of prophecy in the Churches of the World.

For those who have ears to hear and eyes to see, the meaning of these things is revealed by Yeshua.

Matthew 24:1-3 Young's Literal Translation (YLT)

24 And having gone forth, Jesus departed from the temple, and his disciples came near to show him the buildings of the temple,

2 and Jesus said to them, `Do ye not see all these? verily I say to you, There may not be left here a stone upon a stone, that shall not be thrown down.'

3 And when he is sitting on the mount of the Olives, the disciples came near to him by himself, saying, `Tell us, when shall these be? and what [is] the sign of thy presence, and of the full end of the age?'

Upvote 0

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Conquest, War, Famine, and Death

It is interesting to note that each of these 'horsemen' are introduced by a different
'beast' or being.

And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, were four beasts full of eyes before and behind.

7 And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle.

8 And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.9 And when those beasts give glory and honour and thanks to him that sat on the throne, who liveth for ever and ever,10 The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying,11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

Now if we match these up in order of their introduction we have

Being #1 that was like a Lion - 1st horseman on a White horse with a bow and a crown was given unto him- object to conquer (First SEAL)
Being #2 that was like a Calf - 2nd horseman on a Red horse with a sword - object to take peace from the earth (to bring war) (Second SEAL)
Being #3 that was like a Man - 3rd horseman on a Black horse with a set of balances - object famine - (Third SEAL)
Being #4 that was like an Eagle -4th horseman on a Pale horse - (Fourth SEAL)

This fourth is different the rider has a name and that name is DEATH, and HELL follows with him. Power is given to THEM to fight against the people and the earth with these 'weapons; Sword, hunger, death and animals over a fourth of the earth. It seems as if the two on horse four are using the powers of the preceding three.
And this fourth horseman is introduced by the being that is Like an EAGLE.

Strange how the similarities go from Living creatures 4 wings to beast with 6 wings.

Upvote 0

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Conquering and to conquer... The next horse is said to take peace from the earth. The next is to bring famine. The fourth to bring death. They all belong together. One goes out to conquer, the next to remove peace. They are two aspects of the same thing, and it is not Jesus on that horse. I would think that the white horse with a bow would be the anti-Christ spirit, since it is supposed to "resemble" the white horse from the end of the Revelation, but its ultimate goal is to bring death (the fourth horse).
You stated,"Ultimate goal is to bring Death."
Like a curse?
As Yeshua said.
27"But I say to you who hear, love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. 29"Whoever hits you on the cheek, offer him the other also; and whoever takes away your coat, do not withhold your shirt from him either.…
But if you enemy is hungry, feed him, and if he is thirsty, give him a drink; for in so doing you will heap burning coals on his head. Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

And thankyou brother.
Peculiar article that one.

Last edited:
Reactions: namakele
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BelieveTheWord

Hebrew Roots Christian
Jan 16, 2015
✟8,702.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Yeah I can't get with that either.

Upvote 0

Pentateuch and Yeshua

Nov 20, 2015
✟15,669.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The best way to relate any event to Revelation in my opinion is to see where we are in the Tanakh timelines, if anything happening in our time now works parallel with what is prophecised by the prophets; Daniel, Ezekiel, Isaiah etc, as they always tell you EXACTLY what the imagery represents, and then see if it tallies up with anything in Revelation, which almost never tells you what the imagery means, leaving interpretation subjective and open to causing confusion. Most of the imagery is consistent with Tanakh imagery within prophecy so it shouldn't be a difficult task, although it might be time consuming. It's possible that someone has already posted such studied online. I would like to do this some time myself.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Sheeple Shepherd

Nov 21, 2015
✟15,454.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
We not in any seal/trump period, not yet.

Where we are is- Isaiah 17

Read it and understand it. Also, we have been in a blackout of any news and media coming out of Damascus, but now that the Russians are there......look it up. Ruinous heap, and Jacob wains/waxes lean.

That's where we are.

As to Jacob's Trouble or any seal or trump period........nope, notta.........you ain't seen nothin yet.

Upvote 0

Sheeple Shepherd

Nov 21, 2015
✟15,454.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The best way to relate any event to Revelation in my opinion is to see where we are in the Tanakh timelines, if anything happening in our time now works parallel with what is prophecised by the prophets; Daniel, Ezekiel, Isaiah etc, as they always tell you EXACTLY what the imagery represents, and then see if it tallies up with anything in Revelation, which almost never tells you what the imagery means, leaving interpretation subjective and open to causing confusion. Most of the imagery is consistent with Tanakh imagery within prophecy so it shouldn't be a difficult task, although it might be time consuming. It's possible that someone has already posted such studied online. I would like to do this some time myself.
Sukkot is the theme that runs though Revelation.

Upvote 0