colleen

We are an Easter people!
Mar 8, 2002
✟21,098.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Did anyone see TLC's What Not to Wear last night? I saw the last twenty minutes of one of the episodes, and a the girl they were working with wanted to dress modestly. They seemed accomadating, but I was wondering how they treated her in the beginning of the episode (ie did they mock her modest dress). I was excited to see modesty being talked about on TV.

Colleen

bostonlass

sweet caroline ;)
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟6,873.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
colleen said:
Did anyone see TLC's What Not to Wear last night? I saw the last twenty minutes of one of the episodes, and a the girl they were working with wanted to dress modestly. They seemed accomadating, but I was wondering how they treated her in the beginning of the episode (ie did they mock her modest dress). I was excited to see modesty being talked about on TV.

Colleen

Was it the one with the Mormon girl from Utah? She looked so cute at the end! They really did a good job!

Upvote 0

colleen

We are an Easter people!
Mar 8, 2002
✟21,098.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
All I know is that she was an artist. I liked that they gave her a shirt with a deep v-neck, but showed her how she could put a cami underneath it to fix the problem. She did look nice at the end. A good example that you can dress modestly and be in fashion.

Colleen

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.