Mar 21, 2012
✟95,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I ate a hearty lunch. Food always gets me upbeat, lol.

Oh my... Is that articuno in your avatar?? :ahah: That is epic. Brings back a lot of memories :D

Anyway, talking with my coworkers today made me happy. I feel like I'm finally starting to fit in and act like myself. It's a good feeling. ^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ALoveDivine

Saved By Grace
Jun 25, 2010
Detroit, MI
✟11,327.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Today was such a blessed day. Early in the day I went to a local church which has a free food program for the poor. I couldn't afford food for the next couple weeks so I went hoping to get something to tide me over. To put it simply me and a few others got there too late and got turned away because supplies ran out.

Three people left but two stayed out in front of the church, two wonderful men of God who were really going through some hard times. We began talking about things and I ended up sharing the gospel with them in some depth. Not because I didn't think they were Christians, but because we can never get enough of the gospel! And given the circumstance I just felt moved by the Holy Spirit to share that most glorious truth of all.

They were very moved by my little impromptu preaching and thanked me quite profusely, saying that I had just given them spiritual food worth a lot more. The one gentleman admired my cross-chain a lot and said he'd love to have one. So I ended up giving him mine, and the sheer gratitude for a gift so small was just amazing. It broke my heart. I offered to have him join me for a meal since we couldn't get any food (I had hotdogs and ramen noodles at home lol) though he kindly declined, saying he was now full on spiritual food.

We shared our stories and our testimonies and prayed together, and it was just an amazing time. I feel so blessed to have brought some joy and edification to these two men, and they brought a lot to me as well. I'm so happy.

God did a wonderful work in all three of our lives today :)

Upvote 0