Mar 13, 2014
Mobile, AL
Visit site
✟16,256.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What has Jesus done for you? What made you fall in love with Him? For me it was how He took the time to care enough to speak with me.

What was that one thing that made you fall in love with Him? I have a video I am going to post to youtube soon about this and how we as Christians can help others fall in love with Jesus too. If you want to see it I encourage you to go here to get that update.

peterandrewj

Wayfarer
Jan 14, 2014
NYC
✟8,135.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I just posted the video on this subject. Why Did Jesus Die On The Cross - Evangelism Training - YouTube

I wanted to share why I believe ALL Christians love God and how we can help people to love Him too. Take a look and please give it a good rating.

Excellent excellent excellent....great teaching about witnessing like Jesus.

Everyone on CF should see this.

I enjoyed it. Loved your calm and thoughtful manner.

I gave it high marks; I recommend it. It blessed me.

:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

jbearnolimits

Pastor
Mar 13, 2014
Mobile, AL
Visit site
✟16,256.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Excellent excellent excellent....great teaching about witnessing like Jesus.

Everyone on CF should see this.

I enjoyed it. Loved your calm and thoughtful manner.

I gave it high marks; I recommend it. It blessed me.

:thumbsup:

I'm very glad you were blessed by this. I hope it will help others as well.

Upvote 0

ALoveDivine

Saved By Grace
Jun 25, 2010
Detroit, MI
✟11,327.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
He bore all my sin in his own body and shed his blood and died under the divine and Holy wrath of almighty God that I deserved to suffer throughout eternity. He thereby removed my sin as far as the east is from the west, set me free from condemnation, and gave me eternal life, because of his eternal love for me, though I deserved none of it, and Hell was my rightful reward for the atrocities that defined my life...

I fell in love with the Lord because he first loved me, and suffered more than I can ever begin to fathom, on my account, to save a wretch like me...praise the Lord Jesus Christ!

Upvote 0