tulipbee

Worker of the Hive
Apr 27, 2006
✟25,849.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I question why you are on this Pentecostal Forum,'tulipbee'.
I just explained how tongues worked. I'm a penticoastal cause I also praise God like you and make voical mouth movements on command. Its like the medical doctor's symbol, the circuits starts at the bottom of the staff and moves up the staff. The bulb on top of the staff is the brain. When the Bioelectrical energy flows to the top of the staff, the wings open up. See the wings on top of the medical symbol. The wings are the same as light from the circuits. You also see light. The snake is the awakened serpet that creeps up the spine. This event causes the brain to make the mouth move. You're the one doing it but if you praise in the spirit then you could say the spirit is doing it. This is done with or without the spirit. You should know the truth. Now you do. Since I told you, you cant go back. You will investigate further cause it sounds right to you reguardless of what denomination you are. You are being told right now. The truth is in your knowledge bank cause it feels and sounds right.
Pay attention. The woman in the bible was already preaching and leading in her church speaking in vocal mouth movements before she approached the disciple that she want to speak like him. He said its not for everyone like her and those in her church. See, she was ->already<- making mouth sounds and wanted the different one like the disciple spoken. Now you know theres two tongues. The woman's vocal events has been going on for centuries long before Jesus. During your search for truth if you make the effort, you will find this in many sects. You will find them identical to the others. Remember there nothing wrong with that other tongue or vocal event. Its natural. That doesnt make me a non penticoastal. You know now what this is all about. You heard and now you know.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I do not accept your reasoning. I choose to believe the Word of God. It is the Lord Jesus Christ who baptises in the Holy Spirit. It is the Holy Spirit who distributes gifts of the Spirit. If it is not of the Holy Spirit it is not of God.

Upvote 0

tulipbee

Worker of the Hive
Apr 27, 2006
✟25,849.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I do not accept your reasoning. I choose to believe the Word of God. It is the Lord Jesus Christ who baptises in the Holy Spirit. It is the Holy Spirit who distributes gifts of the Spirit. If it is not of the Holy Spirit it is not of God.
I didn't say anything about the baptism of the Spirit. I said it is the mind that sends the electrical impuses to to the lungs and the voice box that causes such movement.

Upvote 0

tulipbee

Worker of the Hive
Apr 27, 2006
✟25,849.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
What you are talking about has nothing to do with what we are talking about here.
If I believe in the two types of tongues then I'm a advanced penticoastal and OP asked what kind thosd are. I didn't say there anything wrong with them and I welcome them.

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Its a certian energy in everybody. It can sleep all thier lives or it can be awaken. Its energies that are encluded in everybody. Its like saying we only use or think with 10% brain but we still have 90% of the brian. its like the hindu. the hindu are only stating what already in the body. its an engery that everyone is born with. no can live without this energy. without this energy no one can live. the christians use certian technique to awaken or enhance this engery. the oddest thing in the world is that penticoastals claim not to have this energy. it the same as saying we do not have a heart, we can live withput a heart and yet at the same time the heart keeps them alive. it doesnt sound smart. its sounds like a chronic denial they feel the have a right to. the penticoastals have a right to denial according to thier private doctrines.
ok i browsed through and you are not speaking truth in harmony with the truth of the Lord JEsus with this post ..and mostly in none of them .

but i give opportunity for you to clarify in case we are misunderstanding you ..
for at present you speak of things far removed from what this thread is actually about and your presentation causes me to see a denial of the person of the Holy Spirit .. lowering the creator to the level of the created (ie - calling him an it .. by referring to him as energy )

Upvote 0

Biblicist

Full Gospel believer
Mar 27, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
✟51,094.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I'm not sure we are talking about the same experience. May be there is a difference between a 'pentecoastal' and a Pentecostal?
Didn't you know, a Pentecoastal is a Pentecostal who coasts along from day to day in their spiritual walk.

Upvote 0

tulipbee

Worker of the Hive
Apr 27, 2006
✟25,849.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
ok i browsed through and you are not speaking truth in harmony with the truth of the Lord JEsus with this post ..and mostly in none of them .

but i give opportunity for you to clarify in case we are misunderstanding you ..
for at present you speak of things far removed from what this thread is actually about and your presentation causes me to see a denial of the person of the Holy Spirit .. lowering the creator to the level of the created (ie - calling him an it .. by referring to him as energy )
This energy, that jesus used and learned from the wise men, causes lavitations such as walk on water. Healing deaf and blind. Cures cancer. Making things disappear and reappear. Not only jesus did that but other men did that. I've been asked not to discuss this further here. I thought I'd stop by since some here don't practice what they preach. I'll leave you guys alone. No need for me to get banned for truths.

Bless you all.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

dragongunner

Jul 30, 2012
Indiana
✟9,578.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
This energy, that jesus used and learned from the wise men, causes lavitations such as walk on water. Healing deaf and blind. Cures cancer. Making things disappear and reappear. Not only jesus did that but other men did that. I've been asked not to discuss this further here. I thought I'd stop by since some here don't practice what they preach. I'll leave you guys alone. No need for me to get banned for truths.

Bless you all.

Oh my. Thank you for clarifing your unbelief in who Jesus Christ really is, and your perversion of the scriptures. I'll keep a copy of this for when you bring more total foolishness and insulting lies about our Saviour on other threads here at CF. Again, thank you for showing us.

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Bless you all.
since the lord Jesus IS TRUTH ands your teaching are not in harmony with his words it is NOT truth your sharing so you do well to cease.

Upvote 0

Biblicist

Full Gospel believer
Mar 27, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
✟51,094.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I've been asked not to discuss this further here. I thought I'd stop by since some here don't practice what they preach. I'll leave you guys alone. No need for me to get banned for truths.
That's a very wise decision on your part.

Upvote 0