Woven

All you need is LOVE
Jan 26, 2012
✟17,277.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
My hair is thick and curly. I don't know how to manage the curls properly so I used to just brush it out so it was more wavy than curly. I was having a permanently bad hair day until I got Japanese thermal reconditioning done on my hair. It permanently straightens it. I love it. I have days that I miss the curls because sometimes I think it looks a bit boring straight, but I wouldn't change it.

Upvote 0

Somber

꧁✿❁❀❁✿꧂
Oct 23, 2011
The Fairy Ring
✟101,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
My hair is thick and curly. I don't know how to manage the curls properly so I used to just brush it out so it was more wavy than curly. I was having a permanently bad hair day until I got Japanese thermal reconditioning done on my hair. It permanently straightens it. I love it. I have days that I miss the curls because sometimes I think it looks a bit boring straight, but I wouldn't change it.

Yeah, my hair is also thick and really curly. Wow, I have never heard of that type of hair straightening, cool! I wonder sometimes what my hair would look like straight, but I don't think I could ever try something like that ^_^

Upvote 0

Woven

All you need is LOVE
Jan 26, 2012
✟17,277.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Not at all. I wash it, go to bed with it wet, and when I wake up it's perfectly straight, I just give it a quick brush and go. I can't tell you how awesome it is.

My mom can't believe it. She's getting hers done in 2 weeks and my sister is going to get hers done sometime too.

Not sure what it would cost there, but it's quite pricey here. It's totally worth it though if you have problem hair.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Somber

꧁✿❁❀❁✿꧂
Oct 23, 2011
The Fairy Ring
✟101,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Curly and most of the time frizzy but I've learned to control the frizz.
I grew up never liking my hair and now I embrace it!
That sounds just like mine ^_^

When I brush my curls out my hair can get pretty frizzy sometimes :D

Upvote 0

Somber

꧁✿❁❀❁✿꧂
Oct 23, 2011
The Fairy Ring
✟101,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
I don't brush my hair anymore. I just use my hands, I guess thats kind of brushing. If you brush curls they become even more frizzy.

Yeah, I rarely brush with a regular brush (only when I want to make it frizzy looking :D). But I use a wide tooth comb and a boar bristle brush and it helps keep my hair from getting as frizzy, (my hair is too hard to comb with my hands, I've tried it a few times ^_^ ).

It looks like so far more curlies have voted. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Miss Spaulding

Virtus semper viridis
Jan 6, 2005
The Tropics
✟109,434.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Straight and very fine. ...Only, I'm beginning to notice that when I allow my hair to air-dry, it's drying with quite a bit of wave to it. I dad has wave in his hair, so maybe mine is getting wavy?

I don't know. Probably my imagination.

Upvote 0

Qyöt27

AMV Editor At Large
Apr 2, 2004
St. Petersburg, Florida
✟81,859.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Thick and wavy. It used to get frizzy all the time when I was in school, but as I've gotten older it generally stays down (unless it gets really humid). It does still have a tendency to flip out around the sides and back as it gets longer, though.

Upvote 0