what is your favorite game?

HolyGuardianAngels

Merry Christmas Everyone
Mar 10, 2005
Southern California, just minutes from the beach !
✟17,081.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
:wave:
One of my PAST Boy Friends introduced ME to Pante` . . .

1. MY GOD, I swear on a STACK of BIBLE; that that game, is indeed, the:crossrc: hardest GAME I have ever played . . .

:angel:

do you have a favorite game?post it here if you do.:thumbsup:

I can't pick just one.
Gran Turismo
Final Fantasy
Devil May Cry
Most Tom Clancy games
Any good shooter game...

How many games are so good or involved that they have more than one or two sequels?

Commander Keen was always good. :)

Upvote 0

HolyGuardianAngels

Merry Christmas Everyone
Mar 10, 2005
Southern California, just minutes from the beach !
✟17,081.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0
S

serephim02

WoW for right now.
LVL 18 nublet human warrior lol
Doom 3 was pretty freaky when it came out but nothing compared to what I saw in F.E.A.R. I have not played it but my buddy showed me clips of it.

I love hl2 and the online play but I tried Garry's mod online and they votekicked me for being there... that was their reason TBH...very bad experience but the actual game is spectacular. Just look at it on Youtube.

WoW for me at the moment because the graphics arent comparable to most games at the moment but the gameplay and MP is awesome.

Upvote 0
S

serephim02

Garry's mod online? What exactly is that? I've tried Garry's mod and it was interesting but I don't see how you could make any kind of game out of it.

Just imagine slamming a big truck or freight car at someone who can easily dodge it because of the depth perception and you have a very very poor MP. No weapons just the mega gravity gun and a list of things you can lob at people.

Just a collosal waste of my time TBQH. Oh and its infested with the elites. So a newbie is gonna have problems getting into MP. But singleplayer is alot of fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tuipAxKo1E

Single player video.
Just take everything you see in this video and say bye bye to that in MP unless they made the maps that already had their stuff on there. In most of the MP I saw there were typically a bunch of people lobbing huge crates at eachother too quick to actually build anything fun.

oh yeah those things can actuallu be built in this game in case anyone was wondering. Very fun single player

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Utah Knight

A friend to all
Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2004
Just north of Salt Lake City Utah
✟90,009.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I have to many and always finding more a few of these are

All of the final fantasy series
NHL 2k6
spiderman 3
Call of duty
Top Gun frontlines
most starwars games
yugioh gx tag force
Road rash 3d
gran turismo (mainly A-spec)
Guild wars

Upvote 0

kittysbecute

Pokémon Master
Jun 3, 2007
Somewhere over the rainbow, where skies are blue
Visit site
✟159,749.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
My favorite games are:
Zelda: Ocarina of Time (n64)
Harvest Moon (n64)
Sims 2 (computer)
Age of Emperors II (computer)
Age of Emperors III (computer)
Lord of the Rings: Return of the King (ps2)
Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring (ps2)
Kingdom Hearts (ps2)
Final Fantasy III (or VI), VIII, IX (snes and ps)
Crono Trigger (snes)
Pokemon (gbc and gba)
Sol Calibur II (gc)
War Craft III (computer)
Tony Hawk Pro Skater 4 (computer)
there has to be some more... I just don't remember I haven't played video games in a while... except for Animal Crossing (ds).

My sister just got Lego Star Wars (I don't know which one), but that's fun. I like to play most games like there were you can play with other people at the same time on the same team. It's fun to team up in Halo 2 (I think it's called that), I think I prefer to play that on xbox... because I never tried it on the computer. :)

I don't like Smash Bros (it gives me a headache... and I can only play it so long, but I always play as pikachu and the last time I beat every one, they all ganged up on poor pikachu, so when I got tired I set pikachu on computer and the highest dificulty... but he just didn't hold up against them as well as I would have...)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Traderjoeeee

Sep 20, 2010
RVA
✟7,687.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Libertarian
To name a few of my all time favorites..it'd have to be in no particular order..

Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy (Multiplayer)
EVE: Online
Battlefield: Bad Company 1 & 2 / Battlefield 2
Mass Effect 1 & 2
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

I know for a fact the one up coming PC game that will added onto my all time favorites list will be..

Star Wars: The Old Republic (The MMO)

Upvote 0