What is your end times view on the rapture?

POLL: What is your end times view on the rapture?

• No Rapture

Votes: 16 29.6%
  • Pretribulation

Votes: 22 40.7%
  • Pre-Wrath/6th Seal

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Midtribulation

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Posttribulation

Votes: 12 22.2%

• Total voters

Fere222

...Love each other... ‭‭~John‬ ‭13:34‬ ‭
Jul 25, 2016
USA
✟18,118.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
I am curious of the end times views on this forum. I would appreciate if you would vote on this poll to see what the majority view is. Thanks.

***Note: Please don't debate views or argue with others on this thread. There are plenty of threads for that. If you want to post your view, that is great. I know this is a touchy subject for many, I just know it can get heated. I mainly want a poll to just see how views are split.

Last edited:

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I am curious of the end times views on this forum. I would appreciate if you would vote on this poll to see what the majority view is. Thanks.
1 Thess. 4 speaks of the coming of the Lord Jesus for His church.
This is also what is in view in 1 Cor. 11: 'Til He come'.

Looking back to the Cross in the Lord's Supper, and looking forward to His coming for the church, we are found between these two great events, and this helps to keep other things in perspective, doesn't it? :)

Upvote 0

ImAllLikeOkWaitWat

For who can resist his will?
Aug 18, 2015
✟327,657.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Pretrib all the way for me. I don't think when john speaks of christ reigning 1000 years its figurative but literal. Unless 1000 years means something else than 1000 actual years in the bible. Also paul speaks of the rapture so we know it exists its just a matter of where will the church be during this time. And i think its clear we will be in heaven with resurrected bodies while nonbelievers will be on earth facing times worse than anything we have witnessed. One struggle I had with pretrib was I couldn't imagine a world where believers weren't on it and disappeared. But once you get past that it becomes the ideal viewpoint.

• Agree
Reactions: MWood
Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,055.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
One struggle I had with pretrib was I couldn't imagine a world where believers weren't on it and disappeared. But once you get past that it becomes the ideal viewpoint.
But true believers: the Lord's holy people, ARE present when the Anti-Christ comes to Jerusalem. Daniel 7:25, Daniel 12:7, Revelation 13:7.
They are also described in Revelation 12:6-17
The idea of escaping the Lord's Day of wrath is contradicted by Luke 21:34-36....we are told to pray for the strength of our faith to get us safely thru that Day. Joel 2:32, Acts 2:21
Then every true Christian, from every tribe, race, nation and language will go to live in all of the holy Land.
That is our destiny and our privilege. Psalms 37:29, Ezekiel 34:11-31

Upvote 0

ImAllLikeOkWaitWat

Aug 18, 2015
✟327,657.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
But true believers: the Lord's holy people, ARE present when the Anti-Christ comes to Jerusalem. Daniel 7:25, Daniel 12:7, Revelation 13:7.
They are also described in Revelation 12:6-17
The idea of escaping the Lord's Day of wrath is contradicted by Luke 21:34-36....we are told to pray for the strength of our faith to get us safely thru that Day. Joel 2:32, Acts 2:21
Then every true Christian, from every tribe, race, nation and language will go to live in all of the holy Land.
That is our destiny and our privilege. Psalms 37:29, Ezekiel 34:11-31

When reading the verses you pointed out I think we must ask ourselves if someone can be saved after the rapture. Clearly if they couldn't then there would be no point in going through it. We would just skip straight to judgment since everyone has their fate sealed at the rapture. But if there are christians around on earth then it would make sense these people became christians after the rapture.

Reading luke 21 the whole chapter you get the idea that jesus is more so warning people to make sure they are living righteous because he can come at any time. I don't think that chapter or verse is saying to pray hard because hell on earth is coming and you are going to go through it. It does say tough times are coming but also it says pray that you will be able to escape these things. Luke 21:36 says theres a way out and we find that is by becoming born again in the church epistles.

It isn't too hard to imagine non believers becoming born again right after the rapture and being persecuted even onto death for their belief.

Reactions: MWood
Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,055.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
It isn't too hard to imagine non believers becoming born again right after the rapture and being persecuted even onto death for their belief.
But you don't see that God's plan for His people is for them to be His witnesses, Isaiah 43:10, and to be His Light to the nations. Isaiah 49:8
You are determined to fit in a rapture to heaven somewhere - anywhere. But there being no scripture that actually says this is what will happen and many proofs of how we Christians will go to live in all of the holy Land, a rapture removal of Christians is simply false teaching.
And actually very few, if any non Christian people will convert during the GT: Revelation 16:17

The escape all these things, of Luke 21:36 is better rendered in my Revised English Bible as: pass safely through what must come....

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Laureate

whatisthebaytreeknown4? What's debate reknown for?
Jan 18, 2012
The big island of hawaii 19.5 in the ring of fire
✟58,443.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Personally I'm not familiar with the doctrines of men, so I'm not exactly sure which of the selections you provided that I fall under;

It appears that there is a lot of speculation about the Rapture, to which if inappropriately interpreted, the answer would clearly be, there is No Rspture;

On the other hand if one interprets the Rapture appropriately, then the answer is clearly, Yes there is a Rapture, for the scriptures speak of such, and provides numerous examples of such;

The children of Israel were Raptured in the Exodus, upon the wings of an eagle, and were brought unto a Great Mountain Burning with fire, the same thing occurs in Revelations (8:08 & 12:14);

Heaven is not a mythical place of speculation in outer space, it was created on the second day from expanded water, i.e., Gas, our Atmosphere, Sky, Air, etc., and biblically it is where the birds fly, tree limbs sway, and mountains loom upward into;

Thus the Great Mountain Burning with fire is located in Heaven according to biblical standards, (though it may not be considered so according to men), the Sovereign Author clearly said, 'You have seen me speak to you from heaven....you heard the voice proceed from the fire (which came down the mountain):

Upvote 0

Psalm3704

And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Aug 10, 2015
✟7,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
To all the newer posters here, I'm Pre.

To all the regulars here that's against the Pre-Trib rapture, they all must think I'm the biggest advocate of the pre-trib rapture. But secretly I think they all hate me because 99% of the time I'm arguing with them, it usually has something to do with the rapture. :D :p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,443.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
The church is here till the day of Christ.
Check those three words in the NT.

day of Christ

And according to Daniel, there is a small stone that grows and becomes a Great Mountain where the Deity of heaven and earth will establish a Kingdom on earth that will never be destroyed, and there is where the Saints shall inhabit it forever.

His prophecies includes One Like the Son of Adam coming with the Clouds.

Upvote 0

ImAllLikeOkWaitWat

Aug 18, 2015
✟327,657.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
But you don't see that God's plan for His people is for them to be His witnesses, Isaiah 43:10, and to be His Light to the nations. Isaiah 49:8
You are determined to fit in a rapture to heaven somewhere - anywhere. But there being no scripture that actually says this is what will happen and many proofs of how we Christians will go to live in all of the holy Land, a rapture removal of Christians is simply false teaching.
And actually very few, if any non Christian people will convert during the GT: Revelation 16:17

The escape all these things, of Luke 21:36 is better rendered in my Revised English Bible as: pass safely through what must come....

I dont see how isaiah 43:10 and isaiah 49:8 relate to the rapture and can't be talking about life before the rapture. Why wouldn't it be talking about us being witnesses now instead of after the rapture?

We will be caught up in heaven that is undeniable. The question is when. Before or after the tribulation. Heres a good image with bible verses to show the chain of events.
TribTimeline.gif

Once the church is removed wrath begins. Also when do you think christians will begin to live in the holy land? Not after the rapture but after the tribulation is over. Then God will restore the earth and we will all live there.

Upvote 0

LastSeven

Amil
Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
✟154,576.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I voted no rapture but only because the word "rapture" is typically taken to mean some are left behind.

I believe we will all be taken off the face of this earth for judgment, but not just the believers. I believe everyone will be taken up for judgment on the last day. So I would call that a rapture but I realize that most people would not.

Upvote 0

LastSeven

Amil
Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
✟154,576.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Pretrib all the way for me. I don't think when john speaks of christ reigning 1000 years its figurative but literal. Unless 1000 years means something else than 1000 actual years in the bible.
1000 frequently means something else in the Bible.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,443.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
1000 frequently means something else in the Bible.

A day is as a thousand years and as a watch (a 3hr period) in the night.

Meaning, these are parallel to one another, each being literal, and figurative to one another.

Upvote 0

2X4

Jan 4, 2017
USA
✟16,445.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

***Note: Please don't debate views or argue with others on this thread. There are plenty of threads for that. If you want to post your view, that is great. I know this is a touchy subject for many, I just know it can get heated. I mainly want a poll to just see how views are split.

With the thousands of different false interpretations by unspiritual men of what is coming in the future, people are totally confused. Here's the reason why they're confused;

Deuteronomy 28
15: “But if you will not obey the voice of the Lord your God or be careful to do all his commandments which I command you this day, then all these curses shall come upon you and overtake you.
16: Cursed shall you be in the city, and cursed shall you be in the field.
17: Cursed shall be your basket and your kneading-trough.
18: cursed shall be the fruit of your body, and the fruit of your ground, the increase of your cattle, and the young of your flock.
19: Cursed shall you be when you come in, and cursed shall you be when you go out.
20: “the Lord will send upon you curses, confusion, and frustration, in all that you undertake to do, until you are destroyed and perish quickly, on account of the evil of your doings, because you have forsaken me.
21: The Lord will make the pestilence cleave to you until he has consumed you off the land which you are entering to take possession of it.
22: The Lord will smite you with consumption, and with fever, inflammation, and fiery heat, and with drought, and with blasting, and with mildew; they shall pursue you until you perish.
23: And the heavens over your head shall be brass, and the earth under you shall be iron.
24: The Lord will make the rain of your land powder and dust; from heaven it shall come down upon you until you are destroyed.

61: Every sickness also, and every affliction which is not recorded in the book of this law, the LORD will bring upon you, until you are destroyed.
62: Whereas you were as the stars of heaven for multitude, you shall be left few in number; because you did not obey the voice of the LORD your God.
63: And as the LORD took delight in doing you good and multiplying you, so the LORD will take delight in bringing ruin upon you and destroying you; and you shall be plucked off the land which you are entering to take possession of it.

Only the Lord knows what's coming in the future so you need to listen to His voice and obey ALL His commandments. Then you will learn that Man and God are ONE and there never was anything to worry about.

Reactions: Laureate
Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,443.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
With the thousands of different false interpretations by unspiritual men of what is coming in the future, people are totally confused. Here's the reason why they're confused;

Deuteronomy 28
15: “But if you will not obey the voice of the Lord your God or be careful to do all his commandments which I command you this day, then all these curses shall come upon you and overtake you.
16: Cursed shall you be in the city, and cursed shall you be in the field.
17: Cursed shall be your basket and your kneading-trough.
18: cursed shall be the fruit of your body, and the fruit of your ground, the increase of your cattle, and the young of your flock.
19: Cursed shall you be when you come in, and cursed shall you be when you go out.
20: “the Lord will send upon you curses, confusion, and frustration, in all that you undertake to do, until you are destroyed and perish quickly, on account of the evil of your doings, because you have forsaken me.
21: The Lord will make the pestilence cleave to you until he has consumed you off the land which you are entering to take possession of it.
22: The Lord will smite you with consumption, and with fever, inflammation, and fiery heat, and with drought, and with blasting, and with mildew; they shall pursue you until you perish.
23: And the heavens over your head shall be brass, and the earth under you shall be iron.
24: The Lord will make the rain of your land powder and dust; from heaven it shall come down upon you until you are destroyed.

61: Every sickness also, and every affliction which is not recorded in the book of this law, the LORD will bring upon you, until you are destroyed.
62: Whereas you were as the stars of heaven for multitude, you shall be left few in number; because you did not obey the voice of the LORD your God.
63: And as the LORD took delight in doing you good and multiplying you, so the LORD will take delight in bringing ruin upon you and destroying you; and you shall be plucked off the land which you are entering to take possession of it.

Only the Lord knows what's coming in the future so you need to listen to His voice and obey ALL His commandments. Then you will learn that Man and God are ONE and there never was anything to worry about.

"If you Love me keep my commandments.....and the word which you hear is not my own, but the Father's..."

Two faithful witnesses, The Spirit of Truth, and The Word, yet we must eat his בשר (bəsʰər) 'flesh, gospel, body, etc.,' and drink his דם (dəm) 'blood, design, plan, etc.,

Those who eat his בשר (bəsʰər) 'flesh, gospel, etc.' are those who Come him (the Gospel), for he says, those who Come to him shall never hunger;

Those who שקד (sʰəkʰéd) 'drink, expedite, etc.,' his דם (dəm) 'blood, plan, etc.,' are those who trust and rely on him (the divine 'plan' outlined therein), for he says, those who trust and rely on him shall never thirst;

And if we be his disciples, then we are to commemorate the last super by שבר (sʰəbər) 'breaking, translating, etc.,' his בשר (bəsʰər) 'body, gospel, etc.,' and שקד (sʰəkʰéd) 'drink, hasten, expedite, etc.,' his דם (dəm) 'plan'.

Whosoever has ears to hear, let them hear.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Original Happy Camper

One of GODS Children I am a historicist
Site Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I take the Historical View of Prophecy therefore I am post tribulation.

The Exodus is our example. God will protect his people during the outpouring of the seven last plagues. Then comes deliverance.

Upvote 0

2X4

Jan 4, 2017
USA
✟16,445.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
"If you Love me keep my commandments.....and the word which you hear is not my own, but the Father's..."

Two faithful witnesses, The Spirit of Truth, and The Word, yet we must eat his בשר (bəsʰər) 'flesh, gospel, body, etc.,' and drink his דם (dəm) 'blood, design, plan, etc.,

Those who eat his בשר (bəsʰər) 'flesh, gospel, etc.' are those who Come him (the Gospel), for he says, those who Come to him shall never hunger;

Those who drink his דם (dəm) 'blood, plan, etc.,' are those who trust and rely on him (the divine 'plan' outlined therein), for he says, those who trust and rely on him shall never thirst;

And if we be his disciples, then we are to commemorate the last super by שבר (sʰəbər) 'breaking, translating, etc.,' his בשר (bəsʰər) 'body, gospel, etc.,' and שקד (sʰəkʰéd) 'drink, hasten, expedite, etc.,' his דם (dəm) 'plan'.

Whosoever has ears to hear, let them hear.

Revelation 2
7: He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who conquers I will grant to eat of the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God.'

I know exactly what the Tree of Life is.

Reactions: Laureate
Upvote 0