big macher

Jewish Believer
Oct 8, 2015
✟8,126.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
The Gospel of God is that Messiah has come and has brought forgiveness of sins and redemption for Israel, as promised through the prophets.

I Will Put My Spirit Within You
Ezekiel 36
22 “Therefore say to the house of Israel, Thus says the Lord GOD: It is not for your sake, O house of Israel, that I am about to act, but for the sake of my holy name, which you have profaned among the nations to which you came. 23 And I will vindicate the holiness of my great name, which has been profaned among the nations, and which you have profaned among them. And the nations will know that I am the LORD, declares the Lord GOD, when through you I vindicate my holiness before their eyes.

24 I will take you from the nations and gather you from all the countries andbring you into your own land. 25 I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean from all your uncleannesses, and from all your idols I will cleanse you. 26 And I will give you a new heart, and a new spirit I will put within you. And I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. 27 And I will put my Spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes and be careful to obey my rules. 28 You shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers, and you shall be my people, and I will be your God. 29 And I will deliver you from all your uncleannesses. And I will summon the grain and make it abundant and lay no famine upon you.​

Good news indeed!

Acts 1
1In my former book, Theophilus, I wrote about all that Jesus began to do and to teach 2until the day he was taken up to heaven, after giving instructions through the Holy Spirit to the apostles he had chosen. 3After his suffering, he presented himself to them and gave many convincing proofs that he was alive. He appeared to them over a period of forty days and spoke about the kingdom of God. 4On one occasion, while he was eating with them, he gave them this command: “Do not leave Jerusalem, but wait for the gift my Father promised, which you have heard me speak about.5For John baptized with water, but in a few days you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit.”​

The Gospel of God is about the coming of the Messiah of Israel. He came and brought good news and gifts. He offered forgiveness of sins and eternal life through instruction and baptism of the Spirit. Yeshua gave Torah through the Spirit to the apostles.

Acts 10
As for the word that he sent to Israel, preaching good news of peace through Jesus Christ (he is Lord of all), 37you yourselves know what happened throughout all Judea, beginning from Galilee after the baptism that John proclaimed:
38how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power. He went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with him. 39And we are witnesses of all that he did both in the country of the Jews and in Jerusalem. They put him to death by hanging him on a tree, 40but God raised him on the third day and made him to appear, 41not to all the people but to us who had been chosen by God as witnesses, who ate and drank with him after he rose from the dead.

42And he commanded us to preach to the people and to testify that he is the one appointed by God to be judge of the living and the dead.

43To him all the prophets bear witness that everyone who believes in him receives forgiveness of sins through his name.”​

Exactly. What Moses and the prophets said about the coming of Messiah to redeem Israel.

Israel redeemed means redemption for all human kind.

Reactions: YESLORDIWILL
Upvote 0

YESLORDIWILL

Have you not read? 1Sa 20-22, Ps 52
Oct 12, 2012
✟10,833.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Exactly. What Moses and the prophets said about the coming of Messiah to redeem Israel.

Israel redeemed means redemption for all human kind.

Amen! A Kingdom Divided Against Itself Cannot Stand! (Mt 12:25, Mk 3:24, Lk 11:17)
...when was the kingdom first divided?

Upvote 0

A greater Hope

Nov 4, 2015
✟8,167.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The gospel of God speaks on this wise; John 3:16
For God so love the world that he gave his only begotten Son that whosoever believes on him shall not perish but have everlasting life.
The Gospel of God is about his love toward us his creation through the giving up of his only Son to death so that we may live through him.

Upvote 0

Shimshon

Oct 5, 2004
Zion
✟107,464.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
The gospel of God speaks on this wise; John 3:16
For God so love the world that he gave his only begotten Son that whosoever believes on him shall not perish but have everlasting life.
The Gospel of God is about his love toward us his creation through the giving up of his only Son to death so that we may live through him.
In
the gospel of the kingdom of God, where do our instructions come from? What did Messiah teach? What was his testimony?

1In my former book, Theophilus, I wrote about all that Jesus began to do and to teach 2until the day he was taken up to heaven, after giving instructions through the Holy Spirit to the apostles he had chosen. 3After his suffering, he presented himself to them and gave many convincing proofs that he was alive. He appeared to them over a period of forty days and spoke about the kingdom of God. 4On one occasion, while he was eating with them, he gave them this command: “Do not leave Jerusalem, but wait for the gift my Father promised, which you have heard me speak about.5For John baptized with water, but in a few days you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit.”
The Gospel of God is about the coming of the Messiah of Israel. He came and brought good news and gifts. He offered forgiveness of sins and eternal life through instruction and baptism of the Spirit. Yeshua gave Torah through the Spirit to the apostles.

Acts 10
As for the word that he sent to Israel, preaching good news of peace through Jesus Christ (he is Lord of all), 37you yourselves know what happened throughout all Judea, beginning from Galilee after the baptism that John proclaimed:
38how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power. He went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with him. 39And we are witnesses of all that he did both in the country of the Jews and in Jerusalem. They put him to death by hanging him on a tree, 40but God raised him on the third day and made him to appear, 41not to all the people but to us who had been chosen by God as witnesses, who ate and drank with him after he rose from the dead.

42And he commanded us to preach to the people and to testify that he is the one appointed by God to be judge of the living and the dead.

43To him all the prophets bear witness that everyone who believes in him receives forgiveness of sins through his name.”
John 5
22The Father judges no one, but has given all judgment to the Son,23that all may honor the Son, just as they honor the Father. Whoever does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent him.24Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life. He does not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life.

36But the testimony that I have is greater than that of John. For the works that the Father has given me to accomplish, the very works that I am doing, bear witness about me that the Father has sent me.37And the Father who sent me has himself borne witness about me. His voice you have never heard, his form you have never seen,38and you do not have his word abiding in you, for you do not believe the one whom he has sent.

39You search the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; and it is they that bear witness about me,40yet you refuse to come to me that you may have life.

God sent the Son with a message (my word). Whoever hears the Son speaking God's message and believes it has eternal life.

The testimony Yeshua has is greater than John's because his was only to believe Messiah was coming and to prepare, but Yeshua's was to not only believe he was the Messiah but to receive forgiveness and redemption through the Spirit.

The works of God Yeshua was observing all bore witness about him. The testimony Messiah gave was that God sent him to bear witness, speak words that testify about himself.

You do not have God's word abiding in you if you do not believe the one whom God has sent. Because God's word is testifying and witnessing about the Son.

The Father bears witness about him, and his works. His words are not a repeat or renewal of what was said before but a word that brings life from the dead. The Torah and the prophets pointed to the coming of Messiah's work. Yeshua testified his work was the Will of God, and his words were testifying to that work.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Shimshon

Oct 5, 2004
Zion
✟107,464.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
John 6
29Jesus answered them, “This is the work of God, that you believe in him whom he has sent.” 30So they said to him, “Then what sign do you do, that we may see and believe you? What work do you perform? 31Our fathers ate the manna in the wilderness; as it is written, ‘He gave them bread from heaven to eat.’” 32Jesus then said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, it was not Moseswho gave you the bread from heaven, but my Father gives you the true bread from heaven. 33For the bread of God is he who comes down from heaven and gives life to the world.” 34They said to him, “Sir, give us this bread always.”

35Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst. 36But I said to you that you have seen me and yet do not believe. 37All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never cast out. 38For I have come down from heaven, not to do my own will but the will of him who sent me.

39And this is the will of him who sent me, that I should lose nothing of all that he has given me, but raise it up on the last day. 40For this is the will of my Father, that everyone who looks on the Son and believes in him should have eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day.”
Messiah Yeshua testified and witnessed that the work of God is to believe in his words, in the Messiah's Torah. So they rightly ask, what about Moses?? Does what Yeshua do and say equal what Moses said and did? Why does Yeshua say his Torah was 'the true' Torah to be eaten and drank? Why the contrast?

Messiah Yeshua testified and witnessed that the will of the father is for everyone to look on the Son and believe in him. All who do will be forgiven and redeemed, forever.

Messiah Yeshua testified and witnessed that he himself came down from heaven to do the will of God. Which was and is to look upon and believe in Messiah Yeshua for the forgiveness of our sins and the redemption of our souls.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Shimshon

Oct 5, 2004
Zion
✟107,464.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
John 6
43Jesus answered them, “Do not grumble among yourselves.44No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him. And I will raise him up on the last day.45It is written in the Prophets, ‘And they will all be taught by God.’ Everyone who has heard and learned from the Father comes to me—46not that anyone has seen the Father except he who is from God; he has seen the Father.47Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever believes has eternal life.

48I am the bread of life.49Your fathers ate the manna in the wilderness, and they died.50This is the bread that comes down from heaven, so that one may eat of it and not die.51I am the living bread that came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever. And the bread that I will give for the life of the world is my flesh.”

53So Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you.54Whoever feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day.55For my flesh is true food, and my blood is true drink.56Whoever feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood abides in me, and I in him.57As the living Father sent me, and I live because of the Father, so whoever feeds on me, he also will live because of me.

58This is the bread that came down from heaven, not like the bread the fathers ate, and died. Whoever feeds on this bread will live forever.”

Messiah Yeshua testified and witnessed that God is teaching everyone to come to Yeshua for eternal life. The bread we eat is not like the bread our fathers ate. What came down from heaven for them sustained them for a time, but still allowed them to die. What comes down from heaven for us now, if eaten will sustain us forever.

Why does Messiah compare his food (Torah) with Moses' as 'the true' food?

My words.....the true food.....not like the food Moses fed the fathers.....??

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

A greater Hope

Nov 4, 2015
✟8,167.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
In
the gospel of the kingdom of God, where do our instructions come from? What did Messiah teach? What was his testimony?

John 5
22The Father judges no one, but has given all judgment to the Son,23that all may honor the Son, just as they honor the Father. Whoever does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent him.24Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life. He does not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life.

36But the testimony that I have is greater than that of John. For the works that the Father has given me to accomplish, the very works that I am doing, bear witness about me that the Father has sent me.37And the Father who sent me has himself borne witness about me. His voice you have never heard, his form you have never seen,38and you do not have his word abiding in you, for you do not believe the one whom he has sent.

39You search the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; and it is they that bear witness about me,40yet you refuse to come to me that you may have life.

God sent the Son with a message (my word). Whoever hears the Son speaking God's message and believes it has eternal life.

The testimony Yeshua has is greater than John's because his was only to believe Messiah was coming and to prepare, but Yeshua's was to not only believe he was the Messiah but to receive forgiveness and redemption through the Spirit.

The works of God Yeshua was observing all bore witness about him. The testimony Messiah gave was that God sent him to bear witness, speak words that testify about himself.

You do not have God's word abiding in you if you do not believe the one whom God has sent. Because God's word is testifying and witnessing about the Son.

The Father bears witness about him, and his works. His words are not a repeat or renewal of what was said before but a word that brings life from the dead. The Torah and the prophets pointed to the coming of Messiah's work. Yeshua testified his work was the Will of God, and his words were testifying to that work.
Well sir you seem o have already answer your own question and the scripture I quoted john 3:16 also testified of it,"whosoever believes" therefore this is the work of The Lord that we should believe on him and love one another.

Upvote 0

Elihoenai

Who has ceased to eat Manna?
Apr 9, 2015
London, England
✟49,200.00
Faith
The Father judgeth who is one another, if so be it you have heard and learned of the Father.

It could be that the enemy of Jehovah/Yahweh God has subtly taken the Whole Substance of his people by using the name Jehovah/Yahweh God.

John 12:48 Young's Literal Translation (YLT)

48 `He who is rejecting me, and not receiving my sayings, hath one who is judging him, the word that I spake, that will judge him in the last day,

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hoshiyya

Spenglerian
Mar 5, 2013
✟24,676.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
The good news was that Yeshua had recently died and been resurrected, providing a way for us (mankind) to be resurrected to eternal life and thereby serve God (becoming conformed to the image and pattern of Yeshua in the process), instead of being deprived of that blessing due to our sins.

This is not so new anymore, but it is a good summary of the plan of God. It is the ultimate message.

Last edited:
Upvote 0