What is the American Education System going to do when.....

david rodriguez

Dec 14, 2015
hawaii
✟8,167.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
What is the Department of Education system going to do regarding sex education when the classrooms start filling up with Muslims and children who have parents who are 'against' sex education, per se, as the Education System is now teaching in grade schools? I can't be absolutely positive about this, but I read that they are teaching grade schoolers as young as 4th grade about all the manners of sexual activity that couples can engage in.

farout

Standing firm for Christ
Nov 23, 2015
Mid West of the good USA
✟14,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
What is the Department of Education system going to do regarding sex education when the classrooms start filling up with Muslims and children who have parents who are 'against' sex education, per se, as the Education System is now teaching in grade schools? I can't be absolutely positive about this, but I read that they are teaching grade schoolers as young as 4th grade about all the manners of sexual activity that couples can engage in.

Oh my you are behind times. Pre-school kids are learning about two daddy's and two mommy's. First and second grade children are being transgendered by foolish stupid parents.

From our perspective sexual awareness and teaching a child properly about their body should (note I said should) be the parents joy and love. However this is so very seldom done that leaves only the school or a smutty film or magazine to wrongly introduce the mechanics of sex. Sex without love is just animal instinct. Sex in the Qur'an is centered on the males desire and makes me sick frankly. I have a Qur'an and have read most of it. If I were a woman Muslim life would be meaningless as far as being treated as a truly loved person.

Just for information sake, California schools have to accommodate either boys or girls who "feel" or want to try being or living like the opposite sex for what ever time period they want. They can use special restrooms designed to allow for their experiment in being the opposite sex. Boys have tried to be allowed in the girls locker-room and other places for girls only. I don't know how that is working. But in Saint Louis, Missouri a boy insisted he be allowed to use the girls showers and bathrooms as "she" was being treated unequally as "he" "she" was fully transgendered to a "she". "She" had not even started hormone therapy yet. In my mind "he" might well become a "she" if "he" was caught by some parents trying to shower with some of those parents "she's". What will some people conger up next? We live in a depraved world, that thinks sexual fulfillment comes in the act. But real fulfillment comes only when genuine love seeks what is best for their mate.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,675.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
What is the Department of Education system going to do regarding sex education when the classrooms start filling up with Muslims and children who have parents who are 'against' sex education, per se, as the Education System is now teaching in grade schools?
We already have Muslim children in many public schools across the country and have for some time now. I don't think I've heard of any complaints from Muslims about sex ed as much as I have from Christians.

Upvote 0

david rodriguez

Dec 14, 2015
hawaii
✟8,167.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
We already have Muslim children in many public schools across the country and have for some time now. I don't think I've heard of any complaints from Muslims about sex ed as much as I have from Christians.
wouldn't you think that odd when Islam is supposedly against 'sexual vices'?

Upvote 0

farout

Standing firm for Christ
Nov 23, 2015
Mid West of the good USA
✟14,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

I suppose it all depends upon where you live. Cities and States where Muslims allow their children to attend public schools may be unusual. Home schooling especially for girls is an issue you have not addressed. Muslims are highly protective of females no matter what their age.

In many places in the US Mennonite's have their own schools and education ends at eighth grade. The "English" ways are clearly the ways of the World. I agree that time has come for Conservative Christians that can to homeschool their children. If parents want their World View to be taught, the only place it will be done the way they approve of, is to home school.

Upvote 0

Black Dog

Sep 20, 2015
✟4,870.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Oh my you are behind times. Pre-school kids are learning about two daddy's and two mommy's.

An excellent idea. It helps protect children from bigoted parents.

First and second grade children are being transgendered by foolish stupid parents.

Er, there is no such word as transgendered, transgender is not a verb. Could you please explain what you mean?

I have a Qur'an and have read most of it. If I were a woman Muslim life would be meaningless as far as being treated as a truly loved person.

Why not ignore the misogyny in the Qur'an, just like you ignore it in the bible?

Upvote 0

Cute Tink

Blah
Site Supporter
Nov 22, 2002
✟125,391.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Just for information sake, California schools have to accommodate either boys or girls who "feel" or want to try being or living like the opposite sex for what ever time period they want. They can use special restrooms designed to allow for their experiment in being the opposite sex. Boys have tried to be allowed in the girls locker-room and other places for girls only. I don't know how that is working.

You have a rather faulty understanding of the matter. However, trans students have caused 0 problems in schools in using the bathroom that corresponds to their gender identity. That is how it is working.

Upvote 0

ThatRobGuy

Part of the IT crowd
Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2005
Here
✟1,206,584.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

I would agree with this....

Back when I was in school, the sex ed stuff was taught in 5th grade. We had a fairly diverse student body, and the only kids who got pulled out of class at the request of their parents were 3 christian kids and a jewish kid.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ThatRobGuy

Part of the IT crowd
Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2005
Here
✟1,206,584.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Just for information sake, California schools have to accommodate either boys or girls who "feel" or want to try being or living like the opposite sex for what ever time period they want.

I think you might be misunderstanding what gender dysphoria is and what it entails. If you read the medical research on it, it's not simply people saying "gee, I want to try being XYZ today" based on a whim, it's usually something that manifests itself after long time periods of depression, internalization, inner turmoil.

...and for the record, I'm saying this as a person who's not part of the PC crowd, in fact, many of the other posters can attest to the fact that I'm one of the least politically correct people on the forums... as I probably infuriate most liberal posters on here on a daily basis ;)

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
My parents didn't know and didn't care what I was being taught, from kindergarten through high school. I did well enough that no special concern was communicated to my parents, with the exception of a few behavioral problems.

Upvote 0

JGG

Mar 12, 2006
✟58,445.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
I got to sit in on a Grade 2 sex ed class many years ago. Several students were pulled from the class, but parents were encouraged to attend.

While the fear was that it would be about sexual organs, and how to have sex - similar to what people claim on here - the subject was actually sexual abuse. Where it is wrong to be touched and touch others, and what to do if someone touches you there.

I thought it was handled delicately, and in a way that the kids were informed, engaged but not uncomfortable.

Reactions: Cute Tink
Upvote 0