✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
This is a Kabbalah question.

We perceive all phenomena in terms of time, space, and movement. We cannot envision something that is absolutely static, frozen in time, without any volume. This is an analogy of our understanding of the spiritual worlds. There is no time, movement, or even space in the spiritual worlds.

Kabbalah teaches say that we became fragmented and individuals, but we long to be reunited. So this is our experience now. After our individual correction all the souls will re-unite into a single soul. Some try to reunite in the flesh but this is to be a spiritual experience. Egoism and Altruism.

Jesus was the Word of God that became flesh. He lived His life as an example for us to follow. He does not ask anything of us that He Himself did not do.

That would appear to be a no.

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Really, you know that? Well I know that I know that I know that there is a God and that He loves both you and me. I do not understand, but I still know that God is, God was and God shall forever be. Why is it that YOU do not KNOW that? Why do you not know that God is love and mercy and grace and forgiveness and so much more. Why do you not know that we can spend our whole life seeking to know God and at the end of our life we would only be starting to understand. How is it in a moment of time we can gain a whole lifetime of understanding? I glad that you know, I am glad that you understand. Because there is so much in life that I do not know and I do not understand. I do not understand what this life is that we are to live and just what it is that we are here to learn. How can the evolutionist say we are here to learn nothing and in the end what little we did gain is lost and gone forever. That is something I do not understand. Maybe you can explain it to me.

I have no idea how to make sense of this jumble.

Can you be a little more concise?

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Why are people that can be so gentle, compassionate, considerate and kind at times and then at other times they are so mean? It all balances out the good and the bad, but I just can not make any sense out of it.

How can some people make claims all day and then when asked to simply support them, they cry persecution?

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How can some people make claims all day and then when asked to simply support them, they cry persecution?
Because I have five people asking me to answer their questions that they are two lazy to look up the answers for themselves. Why should I do for them what they need to learn how to do for themselves.
28ac6656f7d9df66d603d3a161d31fea.jpg
155243-159287.png

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Because I have five people asking me to answer their questions that they are two lazy to look up the answers for themselves. Why should I do for them what they need to learn how to do for themselves.
28ac6656f7d9df66d603d3a161d31fea.jpg
155243-159287.png

If you don't have the answers readily available, why are you making the claims?

Do you expect people, to just go along with everything you say?

And my post was not pointed in one direction, but to the posters that clearly are offended, when others don't buy what they say and they are asked to support their claims.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have no idea how to make sense of this jumble.

Can you be a little more concise?
That is fine if it is to advance for you ignore it. Eventually you will grow in understanding and you will be ready to receive what God has for you to understand.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Do you expect people, to just go along with everything you say?
No, I expect them to do the opposite, that is my way to control and manipulate them. I feel it is a lot more effective then to use intimidation. My mamma did not raise no dummies. ;)

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
No, I expect them to do the opposite, that is my way to control and manipulate them. I feel it is a lot more effective then to use intimidation. My mamma did not raise no dummies.

Ok then. You control and manipulate people, by getting them to disagree with you.

Sounds good.

No comment on your last sentence.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

katerinah1947

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟58,600.00
Faith
Catholic
Nope.

I have asked you to support your claims. I can't control the fact you view that as "fighting", but I understand why you need to claim that.

Hi,

That is not what you are fighting me on. You are fighting me on proving the Bible wrong with a proof.

LOVE,

Why are people that can be so gentle, compassionate, considerate and kind at times and then at other times they are so mean? It all balances out the good and the bad, but I just can not make any sense out of it.
Joshua,

Do you think I'm being mean, when every time I ask for him for the first step in that work, proving the Bible wrong, he refuses?

Are you missing that?

The first step, for Him, is to prove the Bible is wrong. Istead he shifts the subject. Shifting is his fighting. Shifting.

LOVE,

Last edited:
Upvote 0

katerinah1947

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟58,600.00
Faith
Catholic
Nope.

I have asked you to support your claims. I can't control the fact you view that as "fighting", but I understand why you need to claim that.

Hi,

Internet problems.

Shifting is fighting. Denying is fighting. When the work is presented to back up my claims, you deny that.
No matter what I have presented, you deny it.
Your, first step in that work is to prove the Bible is wrong by yourself, with a proof that stands up. That is what I did. You deny that, then you shift the subject to a controlled study, which is no part of that work, then you add publishing as some sort of shift also.

Those shifts, and those denials, are fighting to me. You are doing everything in your power it seems not to face the issue, of the fisrt step in that work is to prove the Bible wrong.

Why won't you acknowledge that? Is it fear?

LOVE,

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The point is that if you want to fix the problem it will take a spiritual cure. The flesh is limited in what you can accomplish apart from the spiritual.

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Hi,

Internet problems.

Shifting is fighting. Denying is fighting. When the work is presented to back up my claims, you deny that.
No matter what I have presented, you deny it.
Your, first step in that work is to prove the Bible is wrong by yourself, with a proof that stands up. That is what I did. You deny that, then you shift the subject to a controlled study, which is no part of that work, then you add publishing as some sort of shift also.

Those shifts, and those denials, are fighting to me. You are doing everything in your power it seems not to face the issue, of the fisrt step in that work is to prove the Bible wrong.

Why won't you acknowledge that? Is it fear?

LOVE,

You have yet to present, a scientific controlled study concluding the bible is true.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

katerinah1947

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟58,600.00
Faith
Catholic
You have yet to present, a scientific controlled study concluding the bible is true.

Hi,

I have to present my work. That has been done. Your resistance that work in every way shape and form is a fight. In doing that, you are fighting me. You have attacked my work history, and me by telling me I am no researcher.

My work has been presented. For you to say you don't want that work the way you have been doing, is fine. You can avoid the work. You can avoid the way it was done as you have been doing, and in so doing attacking me.

No controlled studies, published the way you want were done. Controlled experiments were done. The results were published in the normal way, like the Black Eye work was published and accepted.

You going against the way work and publishing in done in Private Corporations as Loudmouth has said. That too is intellectually incorrect.

Shifting subjects is avoiding and it is fighting.

Changing is avoiding. You are changing the work, to what you want to be. That is intellectually incorrect.

LOVE,

Last edited:
Upvote 0

katerinah1947

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟58,600.00
Faith
Catholic
No, I expect them to do the opposite, that is my way to control and manipulate them. I feel it is a lot more effective then to use intimidation. My mamma did not raise no dummies. ;)

Hi,

Are you actually saying that you control and manipulate people????

LOVE,

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It would only appear that way if your in the dark and not walking in the light. "For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us." For the promises of God are Yes and Aman. If for you they appear to be no then you have not entered into the promises of God. You are still an outsider trying to look in. "But as it has been written: "What no eye has seen, and no ear has heard, and has not entered into heart of man, what God has prepared for those loving Him." So first you need to enter in, you need to invite Jesus to enter into your heart. " be strengthened with power through His Spirit in the inner man, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; and that you, being rooted and grounded in love," Eph 3:17

Last edited:
Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In doing that, you are fighting me.
We are told: "The battle belongs to the Lord" and "to be a friend of the world becomes an enemy of God." They say they are against theism and against theists, but really they are fighting a battle against God. Which makes no sense to fight against the most powerful force in all the universe. They claim that the universe created itself and we created God, yet they can not tell us where the laws come from that regulate and bring everything into existence. So they become lawless and they live outside of the law.

"To the Jews I became as a Jew, so that I might win Jews; to those who are under the Law, as under the Law though not being myself under the Law, so that I might win those who are under the Law; 21 to those who are without law, as without law, though not being without the law of God but under the law of Christ, so that I might win those who are without law. 22 To the weak I became weak, that I might win the weak; I have become all things to all men, so that I may by all means save some.… cor 9

Upvote 0