Apr 17, 2016
U.S.A.
Visit site
✟8,034.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Yes "ton" is the word, but because a verb proceeds the Subject (in this case Theos) the definite article was not needed and this is why "ton" was place, and if the verb was not present then "ton" would be eliminated and "ho" would be the correct word to refer to "The Theos" - I was not talking about "ton", I was referring to the grammatical rule in Greek on John 1:1 when it have to do with the definite article "ho". I can probably can safely say that "Ton" is used to point to who is the word and if the word is God, then how can you say Yeshua was created?

The fact that you stated that Yeshua was a created being distorts the true mean of John 1:1! One does not have to be a JW to adapt to some of their teachings, and believing that Yeshua was created you adapted to one of there teachings.

I know exactly what you wrote and this is not about me trying to corner you. I put my views on the table, it is you that needs to weigh it fairly, but the fact that you convinced yourself through either your ignorance in adapting to the teaching of men, or what you think or want it to say your never see Yeshua for who he is and you will continue to be indulge in heresy.

Anyone that say Yeshua was created is in heresy! JW's do and so does hoshiyya.

To you ....

* the Father is eternal
* the Son is created

How about the Holy Spirit?

Upvote 0

Hoshiyya

Spenglerian
Mar 5, 2013
✟24,676.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Yes "ton" is the word, but because a verb proceeds the Subject (in this case Theos) the definite article was not needed and this is why "ton" was place, and if the verb was not present then "ton" would be eliminated and "ho" would be the correct word to refer to "The Theos" - I was not talking about "ton", I was referring to the grammatical rule in Greek on John 1:1 when it have to do with the definite article "ho".

Ton theon literally means the theon. Repeating myself is tedious.

"you adapted to one of there teachings"

No, I have never read one of their texts or been exposed to their teachings in any way. You on the other hand are parroting the teachings of the Romans, the people who killed our Lord Yeshua.

Of all the people to learn from !

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Truthfrees

Site Supporter
May 20, 2015
✟277,188.00
Faith
Word of Faith
MOD HAT ON

Please read the SOP of the MJ forum stickied to the top of this forum.

You may only post in fellowship here.

Fellowship means friendly.

If you are not friendly toward MJs and MJ beliefs you cannot post here.

If you wish to debate MJ beliefs you may do so in the Christian Only Debate forum.

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0